• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

breakfast

nikolino840

What do you take for breakfast? ( In normal days and weekends )
At home or outside?

Need new ideas Just for not to take Always the same thing...

JimiNutz

Banned
Four large handfuls of assorted Nut collection with a banana and glass of OJ

4 scrambled eggs with two slices of Turkey or Pork bacon and cold brew coffee with MTC oil.

Porridge oats with lactose free milk (gotta spare the toilet bowl where I can) two tablespoons of peanut putter stired through, two teaspoons of honey, two handfuls of almonds.

4 egg cheese omelette, Peppers, mushrooms, chillies, spinach, roast chicken, chorizo, tobacco sauce.

Fillet steak, two fried eggs, one slice of sour dough bread, fried onions, mushrooms, peppers, tobacco sauce.

Bonus Round: Salty beaver, lightly furred, with a delicate seafood and butter drizzle.

Last edited:

TTOOLL

3 scrambled eggs with chia seeds and oats, a slice of whole-grain bread with peanut butter and jelly. Black coffee to wash it all down.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i don't like eating breakfast but i try to have something. either i have:

a banana
a biscuit
a slice of toast

usually just a biscuit though. i'm up at 4am every morning for work and that does me until lunch at about 11-12. at the weekend i usually have left over chinese or make a fried mix up. usually egg, waffle, beans, sausage, onions, mushroom. anything i can find really :D

Last edited:

nikolino840

3 scrambled eggs with chia seeds and oats, a slice of whole-grain bread with peanut butter and jelly. Black coffee to wash it all down.
Need 3 hours for cooking...
I usually drink only milk with coffee...but now i'm sick as fuc.. of the same thing..
Becouse i want stay in bed as much as i can :)
Well i live alone so maybe some of you have wifes or mama ...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Nothing. Never grew up with breakfast. My first meal is lunch.

If I eat breakfast (let's say there is a business meeting in the morning and someone ordered in breakfast for everyone) I'll feel gross by the time 10 am comes around.

petran79

Banned
Salep beverage (Greek variety). Every year I drive in the countryside to a small food and beverage company that produces it locally and buy 50 packs. Cant find it on supermarkets and ordering it online is far more expensive. 4 variations too (plain, cacao, safran and mastic). No sore throat for years.

Followed by kiwi fruit, juiced grape fruit or oranges, bread with butter and honey or bread with olive paste

daveonezero

Banned
I try and break my fast after 16 hours and eat whatever I feel like.

I like eating regular “breakfast” food except the sweets.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Not much during the work week. I have a physical job and I tend to just have a snack in the morning. Energy bar, fruit, powdered doughnuts lol. On the weekends I might throw down and cook a legit eggs, bacon, hash browns type breakfast. Gotta have the toast with butter and strawberry preserves on the side man.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
Banana first thing when I wake up.
If I'm working early we all order from a cafe. I get a bacon, sausage, egg and hash brown sarny.

Kazza

Nothing. Never grew up with breakfast. My first meal is lunch.

If I eat breakfast (let's say there is a business meeting in the morning and someone ordered in breakfast for everyone) I'll feel gross by the time 10 am comes around.

I've not eaten breakfast for the past 3/4 months as part of my new intermittent fasting and it feels really good. I don't get that midday energy slump anymore. Skip breakfast, people!

Mondai

Gold Member
Nothing beats some eggs, peanut butter sandwich with some veggie patties and some good hot coffee.

Animagic

Banned
Need 3 hours for cooking...
I usually drink only milk with coffee...but now i'm sick as fuc.. of the same thing..
Becouse i want stay in bed as much as i can :)
Well i live alone so maybe some of you have wifes or mama ...

Overnight oats and eggs and toast can be ready in 5-7 mins. 3 hours? You gotta cook them eggs on high heat. You using a tea light candle?

Anki

Banned
I am usually not hungry in the morning so I just make simple smoothie, drop some frozen strawberries, banana, organic peanut butter, chia seeds and a little bit of milk (if i don't have one I just use water).
It taste really good and you can make it in few minutes.
I am thinking to start adding some protein powder, but we'll see.

Top Bottom