• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking: Tlaib and Omar denied entry into Israel

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Good. Who'd want to go into that dump anyway? They still rely on donkeys over there?

Last edited:

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Good for Israel. I wonder how the twitter twins are handling being told they aren't going to get their way. Guessing a lot of broken crayons, screams that Israel is so mean, and false claims that Israel is denying them because of racism.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: matt404au and Oner
Oct 2, 2017
Anti-Israel is different than anti-semitism... Arabs are semites.
I don't see too much of a difference in a lot of left wing talking points hoping for the destruction of Israel (also don't you mean anti-Zionist). Also love how some of you try to change/alter language to enhance your ability to spread anti-semitic ideals. Anti-semitism doesn't really mean anti-jew, Arabs are also semites! Concentrations Camps by defintion are any places where people are held without a trial, what we have going on at the southern border is equivalent to the Holocaust...so forth and so on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Anti-Israel is different than anti-semitism... Arabs are semites.
Just to correct you anti-semtisim is a specific term invented by a German to mean anti-Jew.

Semites is just a language. Hebrew and Arabic are semetic languages.

But the term Anti-Semite is specific to mean anit-Jew and was specifically created to mean anti-Jew, not to mean anti-against anyone who speaks a semetic language.

Just wanted to correct that.

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
The last guy who used this dodge on gaf was one of the most hateful people we've had on the boards, and likened Jews to rats.
Don’t even bother, he’s adept at dodging and weaving with mostly drive by posting with no substance.
Any perceived slight said about his precious Democrats is insane because they do no wrong.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Well surprise maybe to many I actually don't agree with this and think its a bad look for Israel.

Now Israel does have a rule that anyone who supports boycotts not be allowed in which makes sense to me, why allow people into your country who want to destroy it.

But I think Israel should of made an exception in this case.

I think the real story here is some 4D chess being played by Trump on the Dems. Trump has been pushing for them not to be allowed in, and once again it puts the Dems in the position of supporting anti-Israel, anti-Jew congresspeople, especially when there was just a big Dem group in Israel recently.

So once again Trump can get the Dems into civil war mode and fighting themselves.

Oct 12, 2005
Well surprise maybe to many I actually don't agree with this and think its a bad look for Israel.

Now Israel does have a rule that anyone who supports boycotts not be allowed in which makes sense to me, why allow people into your country who want to destroy it.

But I think Israel should of made an exception in this case.

I think the real story here is some 4D chess being played by Trump on the Dems. Trump has been pushing for them not to be allowed in, and once again it puts the Dems in the position of supporting anti-Israel, anti-Jew congresspeople, especially when there was just a big Dem group in Israel recently.

So once again Trump can get the Dems into civil war mode and fighting themselves.
How has Trump been pushing for them not to be allowed in? Has he specifically requested that?

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Don’t even bother, he’s adept at dodging and weaving with mostly drive by posting with no substance.
Any perceived slight said about his precious Democrats is insane because they do no wrong.
It's a story about Israel feeling so hurt that they felt the need to ban people. What is there more to stay other than the congresswomen wouldn't have wanted to go in the first place, because not many would.

Last edited:

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
They were planning to go themselves and visit the Palestinian areas.
Oh that's right. The Israeli occupation/oppression of the Palestinian territories would prevent them from entering Palestinian land? So they didn't want to go to Israel per se.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
How has Trump been pushing for them not to be allowed in? Has he specifically requested that?

US President Donald Trump called on Israel not to allow far-Left Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib into Israel, and wrote that admitting the two "would show great weakness."

The president tweeted that the congresswomen "hate Israel and all Jewish people, and there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace."

And who knows what was said in private.

Trump is putting the Dems in a pickle. Its a great political move by him. And will continue to divide the Dems.

Reactions: pramod

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

"It's all about the Benjamins. #Gaza #Palestine"

"I fully support the BDS boycott against the Israeli people."

I mean after these "comments" why would anyone expect otherwise lol

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
The last guy who used this dodge on gaf was one of the most hateful people we've had on the boards, and likened Jews to rats.
@womfalcs3 has already shown that he's a huge islamist so don't expect anything more from him than this kind of garbage when it comes to jews or Israel. I remember a post where he said something to the effect of: "islam will be huge and will dominate, it's god's will".

Reactions: EviLore