• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild is the official subtitle for Zelda U/NX, first gameplay trailer

Aldric

Looks amazing. Framerate is the only thing l'd call rough, l don't see how anything else looks "dated".

Gorgeous Japanese logo
Ck7HRidUUAIzsw1.jpg:large

Incredible.

Peltz

Breathtaking in every sense. My heart is swelling with warm fuzzies that only Nintendo's stuff makes me feel.

Can't wait until this Pokemon portion of the stream is over :-/

AdanVC

Seriously that was so beautiful on it's own way. I know there's games who look way better than this but it's just that the possibilities of what you can do in this world is what made me hyped af.

Looks comfy as heck. Zelda x Ghibli x Shadow of the Colossus. Fitting subtitle, and the Japanese logo is amazing.

Really want to see NX footage.

Maiar_m

Zelda itch ? Scratched.
Sightseeing game (Xenoblade / Witcher etc...) itch? Scratched.
Miyazaki magic itch? Scratched.

I'm raw guys. RAW.

Subtitle sounds a bit off but I think that every-time a new one is revealed. Hopefully the game goes up for preorder on NX soon so I have the option to get that a bit cheaper if I decide to get that console.

Hazzuh

I saw like 5 different weapons in that trailer, so the combat will probably be a bit different depending on the weapon.

Yeah, maybe. I could see it just being the same except with varying range etc. Maybe it's unfair to say it looks exactly the same but I've always thought Zelda could have some more fluid combat even if I don't think it should be the focus of the games. This looks like a small evolution which is kinda meh but w/e, I don't think it's a huge deal.

I'm crying. I mean, some things still looked rough, that's the only minor things that bothers me. The rest was incredible, the artstyle, the colors, the music, the fresh feeling.

Caelus

Doesn't look dated to me, and I'm very used to PC gaming. Eh.

Subtitle's growing on me more and more, game looks like a damn dream.

Luigi87

Because of the voice acting and calling him Link, while I never did, this means other players cannot rename Link to what they want like in previous games.

Top Bottom