• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild is the official subtitle for Zelda U/NX, first gameplay trailer

zelda5dtsng.png

15403716_125666328439uksw4.jpg

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if Zelda isn't a launch title they're going to piss off a lot of people. The way they've been pushing it very much makes it come across as being there right away. Obviously they haven't outright said it, but things like this will give that impression to people.

oti

Banned
So, this has probably been brought up in another BotW thread, but an official desk calendar was released for 2017... that only includes Jan, Feb, and March.

Just counting us down to Switch, or not-so-subtle hint that this game will be out before April?

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/kids/161214/calendar04/calendar04.pdf

zelda5dtsng.png

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if Zelda isn't a launch title they're going to piss off a lot of people. The way they've been pushing it very much makes it come across as being there right away. Obviously they haven't outright said it, but things like this will give that impression to people.

Yeah, after seeing this I'd bet Zelda is a launch game. No way Nintendo would hype up the game even more at this time if it wasn't a launch game.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
zelda5dtsng.png

As long as it's out by early summer, I think people will survive. Especially if Mario is available on day one.

Andyliini

So, this was announced a few days back:

Looks like Piggyback will produce the official guide for Breath of the Wild, instead of Prima Games, who have dome them for a while now. Regular Edition, Collector's Edition (Hardcover) and Deluxe Edition will be available. Delete if old.

Green Yoshi

Looks like Piggyback will produce the official guide for Breath of the Wild, instead of Prima Games, who have dome them for a while now. Regular Edition, Collector's Edition (Hardcover) and Deluxe Edition will be available. Delete if old.

Great news. They make the best guides. The official guide for Wind Waker was made by them back then.

Vetro

They sould switch covers for Collectors and Deluxe Edition.

Top Bottom