• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

verbatimo

Ligo6ud.png

In commemoration of the return of the Gerudo...here's the Gerudo chick!

I'm loving the character designs.

Awesome work!

NSESN

Can someone explain to me why zoras looks different in every game? In OoT and I think TP they were humanoid blue, in ALBW they were fishlike green, and now they are humanoid red.

It's nice to see the BotW fan art trickle in. But if we included ALL of the franchise, who knows what version of this thread we'd be on... (I've seen blogs of nothing but Spirit Tracks fan art, for example.)

Cerium

Can someone explain to me why zoras looks different in every game? In OoT and I think TP they were humanoid blue, in ALBW they were fishlike green, and now they are humanoid red.
In Twilight Princess the prince was a red Zora and the coloration is associated with the Zora royal family.

Aldric

Twilight Princess' Zora queen was red and there's blue Zoras in BotW.

Gay, straight, nonbinary... beautiful fan art is a ship in which you can sail upstream and downstream through love's river. The port for that ship is NeoGAF threads.

balgajo

I'm not very fan of Zelda and Link's design in this game.

TP Link > Oot Link > SS Link > BOTW Link > WW Link

SS Zelda >= TP Zelda > Oot Zelda >BOTW Zelda > WW Zelda

I like their clothes though.

Edit:
Need more of that Zora girl art, she's probably my favorite npc design yet.

For sure. Really really great.

Liking most of the character designs in the new zelda but have to agree that red zora lady is the one that really stood out to me, she looks cool as heck. I especially like the intricate jewellery she's blinged out with :3

jesus people sure have a weird fetish for girls crying

This... But since the only personality trait we know about this Zelda so far is that she has an emotional breakdown, it's not too surprising.

something something anime fans something something vulnerable girls something something protect her smile something something japanese culture something something weebs

It's clearly something to do with prom night :p

NEO0MJ

PSY・S;228466242 said:
not liking super round zelda. her features are boring, imo.

I rather like the change. Though it's kinda funny to me how Link comes off as more feminine than her this game.

Rean

Man, Link's default outfit in this game looks so good. I'll probably use it my first time through if I dont have to change.

ChrisD

Not enough Link stand-alone in this thread.

Still my favorite design of his.

Subscribed anyways. :eek:

Edit: ^ That last one is phenomenal! I want it as a poster.

zeldablue

You drew this? Wow! This is awesome!
This makes me want to shed a tear!
Awesome work!
One of the best in this thread dude!
Wow this is amazing, you have some serious talent!
This is by far my favorite piece in this thread.
Really nice pieces.
ZeldaBlue, you made some MM art like in your avatar before, right? Really well done

Thank you!

I'm very quietly and very slowly drawing out a Majora's Mask comic. BoTW is really distracting me though. I kinda want to draw the Zora girl too.

Top Bottom