• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Copper

fc2d10a170fd0cecf5bdca20334ef5ec.png

nin1000

Banned
Might as well post it here.. I made extremely large posters with the new artwork. They look great even if you print them at 24x36 inch/ ~60x90cm (that's the same size as most movie posters) but you can also print them at lower resolutions. There are also smaller sizes that can be used as phone background or so. I'm gonna print one of these on canvas myself. :p

There are 30 variants in total. (9 large logo, 9 smaller logo, 9 Japanese logo, 3 no logo) Logos come in gold, yellowish (I called it "light") and white. 3 different backgrounds are available.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw9bTOAU1Hb-OW1jOGpTbHgtZzA

Preview of 3 variants:
C4uPAm5WIAID2Km.jpg

Those are outstanding, especially the second. I would love to have them printed.
I never have printed out things online or at a store, can someone give me a rundown at things i should be paing attention to in order to get a good and nice poster?

Dystify

Those are outstanding, especially the second. I would love to have them printed.
I never have printed out things online or at a store, can someone give me a rundown at things i should be paing attention to in order to get a good and nice poster?

I've never done it either, but I wanna print one of those. I'll go to a professional printing shop for it. You can also do it online. I found a shop that prints 24x36 inches on canvas for about $40. That seems quite a good price. Posters are even cheaper I guess.

Glass

Figured this might be the best place to ask, anyone know of a photoshop brush pack which mimics those seen in the official artwork?

I've got a bunch of Kyle's brush packs but I can't seem to replicate the long dry bristles with any of them, unless I need to play about with some brush preset settings which I'm not well versed in.

Skyzard

Banned

So here is mine

C3tCyMpXUAEjju9.jpg:large

And you can find wallpapers there ;)

Figured this might be the best place to ask, anyone know of a photoshop brush pack which mimics those seen in the official artwork?

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-art-1.jpg

I've got a bunch of Kyle's brush packs but I can't seem to replicate the long dry bristles with any of them, unless I need to play about with some brush preset settings which I'm not well versed in.

Very nice.

Slaythe

Same question I want them. PLS HELP US

Vlaphor

I'll be totally honest here, if the Gerudo outfit wasn't the weakest in the game in terms of defense, Link would spend the entire game in that outfit. Seriously, he looks so damn cute/hot in that outfit that it isn't even funny. Games have a deficit of cute guys in them, so while I'll take what I can get, I'm grateful for what I got here. Just wish I could use the outfit more. Anyway, here's some fanart.

It seems like Gerudo Link is dominating everything now.

vB9B5.gif

Platy

yeah you could totaly make a "seems to be developing quite the fan art following already...." thread for Gerudo Link, Shark Boy and Kass

Top Bottom