Brightburn trailer - Superman meets Horror

Dec 22, 2007
Because James Gunn has essentially been black-listed, I expect this movie to completely lack on acting-talent and production-values.
But damn if it doesn't look interesting.

I've wanted an "evil superhero' movie for ages. It makes complete sense that somebody like Superman would let the power go to his head and just start wasting people.
I hope the acting is good, the production is good, and the directing is good. This has a cult-hit feeling all over it.

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
I've wanted an "evil superhero' movie for ages. It makes complete sense that somebody like Superman would let the power go to his head and just start wasting people.
If you like the idea of corrupt super people then definitely check out The Boys when it hits Amazon

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Crack is whack, dude.

Let's not derail this any further.

I'd hope the movie has a nice twist beyond kryptonite, but that's just me.
weed actually

back to the topic, i meant frailty as in the baddies are the humans

unless that's what you meant and i still missed it, that's not kryptonite

• LOL
Reactions: NutJobJim

MC Safety

Jun 9, 2004
weed actually

back to the topic, i meant frailty as in the baddies are the humans

unless that's what you meant and i still missed it, that's not kryptonite
Yeah, I have to believe you're being disingenuous. Frailty can apply to weakness of character, but it more commonly means a physical weakness. It would be more appropriate to tag frailty to the superhuman villain, and I think you're well aware of that.

Maybe we can revisit this when the purple haze clears.

Last edited:
  • LOL

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Yeah, I have to believe you're being disingenuous. Frailty can apply to weakness of character, but it more commonly means a physical weakness. It would be more appropriate to tag frailty to the superhuman villain, and I think you're well aware of that.

Maybe we can revisit this when the purple haze clears.
dude i'm talking about the movie frailty (2001) starring bill paxton

Last edited:
  • LOL

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The shtick is totally working for you. So are the drugs.

Now maybe you can take your brilliant dog-and-pony show to some other thread so people can discuss Brightburn, the subject of this thread.
all i said was it seems like there might be a twist in this movie similar to that of the movie frailty, and you're posting all this shit

fuck off, twit

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ooo. Piece of candy.
Staff Member
Oct 23, 2018
Let’s all take a deep breath and move on from the back and forth of instigating each other.