• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brink becomes F2P 6 years later(well, effectively free since there's not much to buy)

_Aaron_

Who owns Brink? Bethesda or Splash Damage?

Seems odd that Bethesda would decide to make it F2P now, but Splash Damage seem to have done alright with Dirty Bomb.

kdzw08x.jpg

Metal-Geo

Everything about this game's design sounded and looked promising and intriguing.

Everything about this game's execution is the exact opposite.

One of the biggest gaming disappointments to me. I doubt it'll keep new players playing, at all.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Have they fixed the "issue"/design decision by which the game runs at 30 FPS is you're playing singleplayer?

I was ready to love this game, but the dreadful performance kill it for me :/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Everything about this game's design sounded and looked promising and intriguing.

Everything about this game's execution is the exact opposite.

One of the biggest gaming disappointments to me. I doubt it'll keep new players playing, at all.
Agreed, one of the biggest gaming blunders I can think of. So much hype snuffed out so fast once you get your hands on it.

LordRaptor

I really liked Brink.
Much more than Dirty Bomb.

Hopefully this gives it a shot in the arm and the only playerbase remaining aren't super hardcore clanmates

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think I played this way back when they had a free weekend for it, which was apparently SIX YEARS AGO, and it just wasn't that interesting.

Top Bottom