• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

I have never heard a single piece of music from Nier. If it's so good why does no-one ever link it, huh? HUH?

anyway it's not going to be better than the best ever version of the best ever video game tune

'cause it'll ruin it when you play the game of the generation

TUPAC BACK, TUPAC BACK, ALL THESE LADIES SCREAMING THAT TUPAC BACK.

It's good to have my GAF account back.

Shouts to NinjaBoiX and Stumpokapow for helping me out. :D

SKINNER!

Banned

SKINNER!

Banned

Oh we allowed remix album songs now?
Unless Nintendo are remaking F Zero X using that Guitar Arrange album and you've just leaked it. Already emailed Kotaku

awww yess! Just in time to love/hate on the new Marshall album too!

Hystzen

Man i love GAF on gaming side sometimes.

Xbone thread " well the console is not aimed at gaming more multimedia so fuck you MS"

PS4 FAQ thread " the console is only a gaming machine no mp3s or multimedia fuck you Sony"

Mikeside

Xbone thread " well the console is not aimed at gaming more multimedia so fuck you MS"

PS4 FAQ thread " the console is only a gaming machine no mp3s or multimedia fuck you Sony"

To be fair, I basically want a core gaming machine, but I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to do custom soundtracks for stuff like SSX or racing games without Music Unlimited.

If only they offered it for free with my PS+ subscriptions, I wouldn't care.

Ehh, it's not like it's a dealbreaker, it's just disappointingly anti-consumer

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's always fun to see what ends up in my suggested videos after clicking a BGBW link. And that pictionary music is ridiculously cool for such a boring game.

8bit

Knows the Score

I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of a DNLA client on the PS4, but I can plug my phone (or Apple TV or Raspberry Pi etc etc etc.) into the telly and watch mkv/avis so the only real inconvenience is finding the free HDMI slot on the back. On the other hand, a dedicated gaming platform is what I am hoping for and that's the opposite of what MS are offering.

Mikeside

I like piano just as much as the next guy, but M4 (Part II) was the best. It fits because the original game was the only one that was officially released
in my mind
. The others are just crazy spin-offs. Still hate those vehicle segments though.

yesyesyesyes

(to the M4 love and the vehicle hate, I kind of like ME2 and 3)

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_mhadhojPvh1s3749jo1_500.gif

Are we still on video game music? Because syrupy and manipulative or not, this shit is beautiful:

Halo Reach - Deliver Hope

Edit: that's awesome phisheep! Good fathering my man. ;)

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Must be insanely proud, Phi.

Indeed I am!

But it is as well to be aware (just in case anyone thinks this stuff happens by luck or parenting or whatever) that this is one of those things that takes a while - possibly 100 years or so, to come to fruition. I had two grandparents who were local councillors, I was (very briefly, only for a few hours because I screwed it up) a parliamentary aide to Plaid Cymru in the 1970s, my brother is significantly influential in local politics in the East Midlands. Time comes around and maybe we'll have an MP in the family in the next 50 years or so, long after I'm dead probably.

You ought to see the other daughter, she is scarily ambitious! Even to me.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
You know, I don't see why people are ragging about PS4 not having MP3 support. I'm more agitated how no console manufacturer has FLAC support on their consoles.

Mikeside

You know, I don't see why people are ragging about PS4 not having MP3 support. I'm more agitated how no console manufacturer has FLAC support on their consoles.

no MP3 is a step back, no flac is par for the course.

Flack and MKV would be awesome beyond belief, though

Rich!

This track alone made me buy Xenoblade.

I just wanted to throw that out there.

What, right now? Or before I posted it? If it's the former then helllll yeah

And actually, it was the same for me. I heard it on the trailer when it appeared on my 3DS, and thought "shit this looks fucking incredible", realised it had actually come out that day and then went and bought the special edition from GAME.

First time playing through it was the greatest gaming experience I've had since I first played Mario 64

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I tried streaming MKVs to my TV via DLNA but once you have two sub tracks at once (i.e. a sign is being translated on screen while someone is also talking) it only displays one.

MKV support shouldn't be half arsed.

Rich!

I'm not fussed at all about the PS4 being a bit lame on the media side of things. My PC, along with XBMC, is far better for films, TV and music than any gaming console could be. Ripped blu-rays too, so no disc switching (Got around 100 films on there ripped from my BD/DVD collection), and it supports the PS3 BD Remote!

anyway, Traded in Pokemon Y today (finished the main quest, can't be fucked to keep playing), and got £30. Used it to preorder Zelda: A Leg Before Wicket on Shopto

can't fucking wait.

NinjaBoiX

Remember when the OG PS3 launched? That shit was a bargain.

PS1
PS2
PS3
DVD/bluray player
Web browser
Media player
Something about folding

It was a hell of a deal, even at the steep launch price.

It was expensive, but that doesn't mean it was overpriced.

afoni

Banned
What, right now? Or before I posted it? If it's the former then helllll yeah

And actually, it was the same for me. I heard it on the trailer when it appeared on my 3DS, and thought "shit this looks fucking incredible", realised it had actually come out that day and then went and bought the special edition from GAME.

First time playing through it was the greatest gaming experience I've had since I first played Mario 64

I played through the whole game in the summer of '12.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

Because .MP3 is the most popular music format by far and the previous console supported it, whereas .FLAC isn't nearly as well supported especially on consoles.

Just saw Somalians Shouting, AKA, Captain Phillips.

Great movie, easily one of Hanks best performances by a long way.

Also, observe and appreciate the thematic changes I've made to my avatar.

As you can see, Donald has consumed several souls and is hungry for the blood of the innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom