• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brushie (a well-known leaker) releases a list of MS/Ubisoft/Nintendo titles which should appear at this E3

GrayChild

Rainbow Billy

Among Us

Dolmen

Death's Door

Trek to Tomi

Twelve Minutes

The Persistence Enchanced

Atomic Heart

Somerville

Back4Blood

Slime Rancher 2

Stalker 2

Stellaris Console Edition

FAR: Changing Tides

A Tale of Paper

Sherlock Holmes

Arietta of Spirits

Mortal Shell Virtuous Cycle

Unbound World's Apart

Steelrising

I Expect You To Die 2

Shredders

Lemnis Gate

A Plague Tale Requiem

Marvel's Avengers

Eiyuden Chronicle

Wave Break

Diablo 2 R

Research and Destroy

Replaced

AoE 4

Olli Olli World

Forza 5

Grounded

Senua Hellblade 2

Outer Worlds 2

The Forgotten City

Psychonatus 2

Rainbow 6 Extraction

Rocksmith +

Black Skylands

Fracked

Haunted Space

Graveyard Keeper Game of Crone

Wizard with a Gun

Tumble Time

Inscryption

Shadow Warrior 3

Phantom Abyss

Audioclash

Core Keeper

Blacktail

Sifu

Disciples Liberation

Splitgate

DDLC Plus

Raiders Republic

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
ctrl - f 'Splinter Cell'

CalmWeightyFugu-max-1mb.gif

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Rainbow Billy Among Us Dolmen Death's Door Trek to Tomi Twelve Minutes The Persistence Enchanced Atomic Heart Somerville Back4Blood Slime Rancher 2 Stalker 2 Stellaris Console Edition FAR: Changing Tides A Tale of Paper Sherlock Holmes Arietta of Spirits Mortal Shell Virtuous Cycle Unbound World's Apart Steelrising I Expect You To Die 2 Shredders Lemnis Gate A Plague Tale Requiem Marvel's Avengers Eiyuden Chronicle Wave Break Diablo 2 R Research and Destroy Replaced AoE 4 Olli Olli World Forza 5 Grounded Senua Hellblade 2 Outer Worlds 2 The Forgotten City Psychonatus 2 Rainbow 6 Extraction Rocksmith + Black Skylands Fracked Haunted Space Graveyard Keeper Game of Crone Wizard with a Gun Tumble Time Inscryption Shadow Warrior 3 Phantom Abyss Audioclash Core Keeper Blacktail Sifu Disciples Liberation Splitgate DDLC Plus Raiders Republic Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Last edited:

Saucy Papi

What are you expecting? How many studios are you expecting to show?

Just want to understand expectations
I mean, I didn't even see Halo on the list. I'm not expecting the world but I'd expect to see more output than that. I don't know, maybe I need to manage my expectations but when Sony keeps releasing AAA critically acclaimed titles even during the pandemic while Microsoft doesn't even release anything even close, it's hard to remain excited for the future of Xbox/PC.

reksveks

I mean, I didn't even see Halo on the list. I'm not expecting the world but I'd expect to see more output than that. I don't know, maybe I need to manage my expectations but when Sony keeps releasing AAA critically acclaimed titles even during the pandemic while Microsoft doesn't even release anything even close, it's hard to remain excited for the future of Xbox/PC.
I don't think that's the complete list for sure cause I am 90% confident that we are seeing Halo in that Microsoft event and also Starfield.

I don't do the comparison between the different platforms but look at the absolute value of each platform. I am okay with Microsoft's value at the moment, it's the indie platform of choice for me over the switch honestly.

I also do think Microsoft needs to start releasing critical acclaim games but that's as a shareholder.

If hellblade 2 is there, that's a weird one and a possible hype moment but think it's going to be another in-engine trailer which people are going to complain about.

Robb

Gold Member
So no Halo: Infinite?

If Hellblade 2 does indeed show up I hope it's more than just a "we are working hard"-trailer that's just all their development updates thrown together with some commentary.

Last edited:

EDMIX

That's an incredibly disappointing list from Microsoft if true considering all the studios they've acquired.

Sure, but its not their fault. With the pandemic and them just acquiring those teams, they need time and I think E3 is actually too soon. I feel the overall generation will be the best judge for how MS does with those team as suppose to E3 2021. I personally feel they should do the Nintendo, Sony, EA, Rockstar shot gun approach to announcing their games lol

Just say fuck it and release a trailer out of the blue lol

Look at what that's doing for BF 2024 RIGHT NOW! Thats shit got 11 million views in 1 day lol I feel E3 will just feel like what they announce, will get lost in the shuffle. They'd be competing with basically the whole industry of folks all trying to announce their shit in a few days......at the same time. So if any E3 we'd give MS a pass, it should be this one. To be fair, that goes for the whole industry. Any big massive AAA announcement we get, should be a blessing at this point as I don't think we'll see many big ones and don't expect it after all the shit that happened last year and all. Let em regroup and come back later with some heavy hitters. I'll be sad if this list is true, but I also want them to focus on getting back to normal and development.

No worries if we don't get a massive Starfield reveal or anything like that. Let em develop and get back to us. (this is why I fucking hate E3 99% of the time lol)

Saucy Papi

Sure, but its not their fault. With the pandemic and them just acquiring those teams, they need time and I think E3 is actually too soon. I feel the overall generation will be the best judge for how MS does with those team as suppose to E3 2021. I personally feel they should do the Nintendo, Sony, EA, Rockstar shot gun approach to announcing their games lol

Just say fuck it and release a trailer out of the blue lol

Look at what that's doing for BF 2024 RIGHT NOW! Thats shit got 11 million views in 1 day lol I feel E3 will just feel like what they announce, will get lost in the shuffle. They'd be competing with basically the whole industry of folks all trying to announce their shit in a few days......at the same time. So if any E3 we'd give MS a pass, it should be this one. To be fair, that goes for the whole industry. Any big massive AAA announcement we get, should be a blessing at this point as I don't think we'll see many big ones and don't expect it after all the shit that happened last year and all. Let em regroup and come back later with some heavy hitters. I'll be sad if this list is true, but I also want them to focus on getting back to normal and development.

No worries if we don't get a massive Starfield reveal or anything like that. Let em develop and get back to us. (this is why I fucking hate E3 99% of the time lol)
Yeah, it just seems weird that Halo isn't even on the list. Another poster mentioned to me that the list probably isn't complete which would make sense.

EDMIX

Yeah, it just seems weird that Halo isn't even on the list. Another poster mentioned to me that the list probably isn't complete which would make sense.

A little. Because of the Rona, who knows. Maybe they are really changing a lot with Halo and feel its not right to force the team to make a E3 build of something that is still changing. I personally feel its a waste. Let the team focus on what they are doing and get back to us when we have real news. So I'm ok with Halo not being their so they can focus on just working on it vs E3 builds.

Its semi odd lol Like out of context it sounds weird not to show Halo, but with Ronaz and them delaying the game, I get it.

Banjo64 Banjo64 LMFAO! YESSSSSSSSSSSS Thats what I'm saying! Outer Worlds is easily one of the biggest let downs last gen, even more then No Man Sky as shit, even that game got better over time and still has a lot of unique things going on. I feel they need to just sit their ass down and just focus on Avowed, as if that game has any issues....we going to be getting them PITCHFORKS and questioning why the fuck would they focus on some shit like Outer Worlds 2 and leave Avowed with less help? The fuck? I'm ok with them doing what they needed to do before MS bought them, but Pillars Of Eternity and Avowed imho needs to be their focus.

None of that Honey I shrunk the kids shit with that ant simulator and none of that Outer Worlds crap. If I hear Pillars Of Eternity 3 isn't being made in favor of Outer Worlds 2.....get them pitchforks ready...

DBflPDZXUAAVwvp.jpg

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
A little. Because of the Rona, who knows. Maybe they are really changing a lot with Halo and feel its not right to force the team to make a E3 build of something that is still changing. I personally feel its a waste. Let the team focus on what they are doing and get back to us when we have real news. So I'm ok with Halo not being their so they can focus on just working on it vs E3 builds.

Its semi odd lol Like out of context it sounds weird not to show Halo, but with Ronaz and them delaying the game, I get it.
A nice theory but they’ve literally advertised E3 as a Halo and Starfield bonanza.

e3-2021-banner.jpg

EDMIX

A nice theory but they’ve literally advertised E3 as a Halo and Starfield bonanza.

e3-2021-banner.jpg

oh nice.

If its not hurting the team, then good on them. I'm giving everyone a pass this year based on rona last year lol I can't really fault developers or publishers for holding things off from something that likely killed many of their family members, co-workers etc. Anything Starfield is greatly welcomed!

Papacheeks

Banned
Outer worlds 2 in there is a nice surprise. Loved the first one. But it's weird not seeing many first party titles in that listing for MS.

Hope their show is a banger.

cromofo

Starfield, Halo, Forza Horizon 5, Hellblade 2, The Outer Worlds 2, likely projects "Typhoon" and "Omen", STALKER 2, Plague Tale, Psyhonauts 2, maybe Avowed(should come out before TOW2)... + some surprises (Kojima partnership, studio acquisitions, 3rd party Game Pass drops)

Wouldn't be a bad Xbox E3 by any means.

For a start, this is an unverified and probably not even a full list, calm yourself down.

Best to find out Sunday what’s going on, every pre E3 we get these “leaked” lists .

xrnzaaas

So it's possible that MS might have taken over Asobo Studio and that the next Plague Tale will be their exclusive?

I sure hope that's not the case as I really enjoyed the first game.

Banned

this list is not complete, it is a list of titles the dude knows will be there, not a list of EVERYTHING that will be shown

So no Halo: Infinite?

If Hellblade 2 does indeed show up I hope it's more than just a "we are working hard"-trailer that's just all their development updates thrown together with some commentary.
I actually expect Halo to be there. I feel like it’s gotta be especially if it supposedly comes out by end of the year.

Yeah another CGI, work-in-progress Hellblade 2 trailer will really be disappointing. If it is there, I’m assuming some type of gameplay will be shown finally.

Larvana

So it's possible that MS might have taken over Asobo Studio and that the next Plague Tale will be their exclusive?

I sure hope that's not the case as I really enjoyed the first game.
Hopefully they have, it'll be a good console exclusive for xbox. 👍

Top Bottom