• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sheriff & Health Dept

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Last edited:

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
I don't trust anything that has religion as news. Unless i see christ making fat women suddenly lose a lot of weight, I will continue my skepticism.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
Small business owners are some of the few people trying to drive America forward rather than just benefit from it. It is sad to see that their local government doesn’t have their backs.

”This is a Black Lives Matter protest.” :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
Unfortunately for every business owner like this, there's a sniveling, leftist business owner who is pushing their local government and board of health for even more restrictions. Even worse there are multiple sniveling leftist "customers" who like nothing better than to report businesses who are not strictly enforcing masks and social distancing.

Conservative business owners need to stage a national "We will not comply" day of organized protest.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018

Well then.

That sheriff is like fuck me why did i took this job.

Also at the end

Who;'s on the phone adolf hitler rofl

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
I don't know what kind of Covid business relief US cities give to businesses, but if any gov is going to shut down businesses, they should be comping them revenue.

No different than utility companies. Did you know that if a phone or water company fucks up and can't provide service, they will compensate you? It's not a locked and loaded policy as it depends on circumstances, but they will bend. My friend's parents business had that issue. So they called them up to get compensation. They didn't get 1 day's worth of utility bills paid back (like $10 or whatever). They got them to credit their business like $2000 due to lost day's sales.

The gov does mandatory lockdowns and it seems what they offer to people as pay back is hardly anything.

You shut things down, you pay up.

What they should have done is plan better. Or implement some kind special tax that businesses allowed to stay open pay. And funds derived get funneled to business grants.

Instead, they do lockdown policies that favour big businesses and fast food joints and let them hog the sales and profits. The very companies they supposedly hate for being dominant players paying tax lawyers to minimize taxes paid, yet they are the ones allowed open.

Figure that one out.

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Jun 10, 2004
Do these people not realise that public health officials have the right of entry and inspection?

And lol at someone invoking Godwin's law. Yeah, I'm sure the Nazi's politely asked the Jews to keep their voices down and went home when the Jews told them to leave.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: CloudNull

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
  • Fire
Reactions: Rock And Roll