• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bugs are cute af. Spiders, centipedes, etc are awesome.

PKrockin

L8AkPvk.jpg

L Thammy

Hymenoptera I like. Spiders are okay. Centipedes are the real enemy though. You swat those things, their legs fall off and still move.

ThisGuy

I like mantis, most flying insects. And centi/millipedes.

I do like some spiders, from a distance lmao. However I will let jumping spiders crawl on me.

ItIsOkBro

there's only 1 cute bug, the ladybug

cdn.lolwot.com_wp-content_uploads_2016_04_10-strange-good-luck-charms-from-around-the-world-8.jpg

the only bug that not only will i not kill but i will let it land on my or stay in the house no problems

erragal

Spiders are my friends. Centipedes get removed but I admit they have some awesome artistic aesthetics. I rescued one the other day in an office building marble floor he really had found himself a bit out of place. I like stinkbugs a lot, they have fascinating behavior patterns and live long enough to feel like a temporary roommate/pet. Moths are great to taunt my cat.

Flies I murder with ruthless efficiency. Pacifism is hard.

Buckle

A lot of bugs are cute. Ladybugs, moths, centipedes, rolly polly, etc.

Spiders though? They're like the severed hand of some sort of alien monstrosity up and walking around on its own, the way they move alone is creepy as fuck.

Top Bottom