• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bujingai - worth picking up?

gunstarhero

Thinking of picking a game up today (been in kind of a rut lately - cant seem to find anything I REALLY want) - Bujingai keeps popping in my head (though not really sure why). Has anyone played this one yet? Any good? Looking for a good action game -

If you don't mind a heavily simplified Devil May Gackt and a game you can blow through in a few hours, then pick it up... But I'm quite sure it will end up on the bargain shelf in a month or so.

gunstarhero

You're probably right - I can see this being $10-$15 bucks pretty soon - plus NG's Hurricane Pack comes out this week, so I would drop this pretty quick.

I need to pick something up - I'm getting desperate :p

evil ways

I saw a bit of it at EB, and it looked good and flashy, plus the music rocked but it's simple and easy as hell. I'll pick it up used when it's $20 or less.

Santo

evil ways said:
I saw a bit of it at EB, and it looked good and flashy, plus the music rocked but it's simple and easy as hell. I'll pick it up used when it's $20 or less.

The music in this game gets really repetitive and borderline annoying after 10 mins in.

Top Bottom