• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully 2: Kevin's Back Jack appears on Game Informer's website [bitch ass fake]

_woLf

LITERALLY THE SAME DAY PACHTER SAYS NOTHING FROM ROCKSTAR.

Michael-Pachter1.jpg

Icolin

Banned
Going to remain skeptical and totally wasn't expecting this if real but loved Bully back in the day so if this is a proper sequel that would be sick.

Right there with you. Bully (and Rockstar games in general, but especially Bully) was a mainstay in my daily life during highschool.

If this is true, I'm going to go fucking ballistic.

Hexa

Hooooooooolllllllllyyyyyy...
Please be true. I've been burned pretty badly so I'm usually skeptical, but I want this so much.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Skeptical, in part because only a small group of people even remember the game, let alone care, and it seems weird to go back to it 11 years later. I liked Bully but I don't really need another one.

Time to go dark fellas, the leaks they are coming.

Oh no, spoiled for...marketing plot points? What in the hell.

LITERALLY THE SAME DAY PACHTER SAYS NOTHING FROM ROCKSTAR.

Michael-Pachter1.jpg

He said that a week ago. YouTube gets the show late.

I only played a little of the original but I've always wanted to finish it (my PS2 is not in commission these days, sadly)
This would be great

Do you have a new-ish iOS or Android device? The remastered port is actually really good and controls well (I beat it with no real problem) and it also supports external controllers.

Sycoraxic98

Neo Member
So what, the story behind this if it's real is that Game Informer was setting up a web page for it in their backend so they could flip it live (alongside coverage) when the game was announced, and accidentally set it live early?

What's the story if it's fake? Hacked or them just posting bad information as truth? Considering they have print lead times I don't think that would be the latter would be the case, though the information does seem...off to me.

GunBR

This is probably bs
It's look 100% fake

I won't create hype by this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doesn't make sense that Rockstar would have planned to release two games in the fall. I mean, yeah, Red Dead got delayed but in what world would we be getting two Rockstar games so close together?

Top Bottom