• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully up on PSN North America

Tizoc

Off topic but seeing that it's coming down the line anyways-
What was so good about the Manhunt series? I kinda avoided them due to lack of interest :X

Apparently runs at 60fps. Nice.

Fucking sold (even if it ain't true lol).

Qv6Uf9yl.jpg

The price point may be a bit questionable, considering the Scholarship Edition can be had for the same price elsewhere, but it's still a fantastic game and anybody who hasn't played it should give it a shot.

Chesskid1

Banned
I've always wanted to play Bully, but what's missing from the Scholarship/HD editions?

The game features exclusive content which is unavailable in the original version, including new missions, characters, school classes, and unlockable items and clothing. Some small script changes have been made, and the highly compressed voice files of the original have been replaced with higher-quality versions. The random NPCs also have more lines.

did a quick check on wiki

i own it on PC but never played it. really close to buying it on ps4.

TMC

Very tempting. I do have this on Steam, but its very tempting to get this on PS4 for the platinum. I've never played it either.

Dominator

This is honestly one of my favorite games, but I don't remember what's different about it from the 360 version. I don't have that version anymore so should I look into getting that or go for this one?

EDIT: Saw above... Hmm. Decisions decision.

Top Bottom