• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bunch of new KH3 screenshots, mostly of Toy Story world

Tyaren

They fixed Xemnas model.

E3 comparison to now: (E3 at top)
wwgkingdomhearts34-1002087.jpg

Now:
020.jpg

If I may ask, what exactly did they fix regarding his model?

13ruce

Banned
If I may ask, what exactly did they fix regarding his model?

Still looks bad yeah what happened to hims and young xehanorts face they look way different now. They both had a fuller face or how it's called in DDD and for Xemnas KH 2 too.

Voke

Banned

Didn't I kill this guy already? I haven't played KH other than 1, 2 and BBS. But really, are we still in conflict with the same guy?

13ruce

Banned

Didn't I kill this guy already? I haven't played KH other than 1, 2 and BBS. But really, are we still in conflict with the same guy?

Time travel stuff lol.
The guy from bbs (old dude xehanort) just collected his other versions from different time periods.

DKHF

New Famitsu interview with Nomura separate from the one being published in Famitsu magazine this week. https://www.famitsu.com/news/201707/20138053.html

He says there is another world (other than Toy Story) where Sora changes his appearance, but won't say if it's for a world that has previously appeared in the series. But it sounds like it's not a pre-existing world because he said he wanted to see a unique Sora for that world so it is being designed/has been designed.

Also says they originally came up with the Toy Story world's plot thinking it would be between 1 and 2 but it eventually became a story after 2.

New Famitsu interview with Nomura separate from the one being published in Famitsu magazine this week. https://www.famitsu.com/news/201707/20138053.html

He says there is another world (other than Toy Story) where Sora changes his appearance, but won't say if it's for a world that has previously appeared in the series. But it sounds like it's not a pre-existing world because he said he wanted to see a unique Sora for that world so it is being designed/has been designed.

Cars BAYBEE

DKHF

Some more realistically possible new worlds where I think they could change appearance:

- The Jungle Book (kind of like Pride Lands, but there is a human there with Mowgli so maybe not)

- Star Wars

- Robin Hood

- Other Pixar movies (though it seems a bit unlikely they would collaborate so much with Pixar for more than one world which is already huge in this game)

Top Bottom