• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie Readies Studio/Halo Anniversary Celebration and Aerospace Reveal

Hypertrooper said:
Okay, but the bungie store will not ship international at Bungie day, right?
I can't remember if they do international shipping or not.

If it's something small you could always have it shipped to me and I can give it to you at PAX.

ncsuDuncan said:
I can't remember if they do international shipping or not.

If it's something small you could always have it shipped to me and I can give it to you at PAX.
You're too awesome for this world.

Jira

An iOS only release just goes to show how many people don't do any kind of accurate research in regards to where the mobile market currently is. Android is crushing all competition and to not have an Android release means not gaining a potential 40% of the world's smartphone marketshare. That's not counting the 22% of the worldwide tablet marketshare as of Jan 2011. More customers = more potential money. Ignoring it is being ignorant, plain and simple.

Schmitty

Bungie Day will be great this year. I think I'll play Reach all day with my friends

Jira said:
An iOS only release just goes to show how many people don't do any kind of accurate research in regards to where the mobile market currently is. Android is crushing all competition and to not have an Android release means not gaining a potential 40% of the world's smartphone marketshare. That's not counting the 22% of the worldwide tablet marketshare as of Jan 2011. More customers = more potential money. Ignoring it is being ignorant, plain and simple.

It is a free app

GhaleonEB said:
I'm looking forward to the new vidoc as much as anything, which is likely to be bursting with hints/clues about Bungie's future, as much as it will be a celebration of their past.
I hope it's what I was expecting out of the Legendary Edition. I'm very excited for it no matter what.

Jira said:
Android Still Trails iOS as a Money Maker for Devs

The article is from May, which may not be accurate enough for you.

I'm betting Aerospace is just their bungie.ent platform with added social media features as well as the abilities to now link your PSN and Steam accounts as opposed to just your Gametag.

UltimaPooh said:
I'm betting Aerospace is just their bungie.ent platform with added social media features as well as the abilities to now link your PSN and Steam accounts as opposed to just your Gametag.
That would be anti-climactic. Whatever it is, I hope it's not exclusive to iOS.

I also hope it's not simply an alternative to an existing service, like Facebook or Steam.

The Lamonster said:
That would be anti-climactic. Whatever it is, I hope it's not exclusive to iOS.

They won't be showing their game.

Only thing that makes sense, since they started working on PS3 and PC again. Also it won't be exclusive to iOS it will be just be bungie.net being expanded into its own space.

Think of Call of Duty Elite but it's free.

UltimaPooh said:
This sounds about right from a realistic standpoint.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
UltimaPooh said:
Pretty much my expectations as well.

But it'd be awesome if it was a steampunk flying combat game.

bangai-o

Banned
UltimaPooh said:
closing the current Bungie.net and going to Aerospace would assist in the divorce as well.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Check it:

http://www.bungiestore.com/B0057MT1YC/M/B0057MT1YC.htm

41zb7ZqzEgL._SL320_.jpg

Can only get to it via URL, and nothing is on sale yet, needless to say I want one.

EDIT:
Other stuff is starting to show up, not on sale yet.
http://www.bungiestore.com/category/69157577201/1/20th-Anniversary.htm

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
DeathIsTheEnd said:
I really, really hope they ship internationally for this. Really.

Someone asked the @BungieTweets if they will have international shipping and they said yes, not sure if that's for these bags, or everything, but who knows.

I love the shirt too:
51MxAMWBcNL._SL320_.jpg

Lothars

Lostconfused said:
$40 to canada, wewt. Now lets hope the Canada Post strike doesn't bite me on this one.

yeah im hoping the same thing, it only cost me 2 dollars for shipping though which I was suprised about.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah, I passed as shipping was $52 for me, I refuse to pay more shipping than the actual product. Ah well :)

Bought the swag bag. Should be good for a larf.

Lothars said:
yeah im hoping the same thing, it only cost me 2 dollars for shipping though which I was suprised about.

Ya it only cost me $2 to ship to Canada as well.

After almost a full second of consideration, I decided I love Bungie enough to pay over twice the cost of the item to get it shipped over to the UK.

So, is the swag bag just going to be a random mix of the items pictured? That's what it seems like.

Top Bottom