• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King upgrades the rodeo with new Rodeo King Burger

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2017/08/burger-king-debuts-new-rodeo-king-burger.html

The Rodeo Cheeseburger gets another shot (in over-sized form) at the Burger King menu with the debut of the new Rodeo King Burger.

Displacing the Steakhouse King and Mushroom & Swiss King on the menu, the latest addition to the King line of burgers features two quarter-pound, flame-grilled beef patties, 3 half-strips of thick-cut bacon, onion rings, BBQ sauce, American cheese, and mayo on a toasted sesame seed bun.

The original (and since discontinued) Rodeo Cheeseburger included a slightly simpler combination of beef, onion rings, BBQ sauce, and American cheese.

You can expect the Rodeo King to set you back about $6 (may vary).

Nutritional Info - Burger King Rodeo King
Calories - 1250 (from Fat - 740)
Fat - 82g (Saturated Fat - 31g)
Sodium - 2270mg
Carbs - 69g (Sugar - 14g)
Protein - 60g

eXJUdlW.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'll taste good as well. Burger King sucks but this is the sort of thing to get when you go there. I mean, it'll also keep you in sodium for a week and is basically a days worth of meals onto itself if you get the combo.

the original rodeo was the goat .99 value burger

The original rodeos got me through high school. I had one recently though and it had i cheese and the sauce tasted different s. That monstrosity in the Op just looks like a shittier version of a Carl's Double WesternBacon Chee.

This is not the rodeo burger I enjoyed in the past. Not that even that coming back would get me through the door at BK these days.

mackattk

the original rodeo was the goat .99 value burger

Wendy's Jr Bacon when it was 99 cents was the best by far.

Sucks they replaced a budget burger for a $6 monstrosity though.

Anyway, you can kind of make your own for quite a bit cheaper (minus the bacon). Fill out the coupon on the back of the BK receipt, get a whopper w/cheese meal for basically $3-4 (depending on store prices/taxes). Coupon is buy small fry or onion ring and small drink, get whopper free.

Do that, throw some onion rings on the whopper and ask for bbq sauce.

Wendy's Jr Bacon when it was 99 cents was the best by far.

Sucks they replaced a budget burger for a $6 monstrosity though.

Anyway, you can kind of make your own for quite a bit cheaper (minus the bacon). Fill out the coupon on the back of the BK receipt, get a whopper w/cheese meal for basically $3-4 (depending on store prices/taxes). Coupon is buy small fry or onion ring and small drink, get whopper free.

Do that, throw some onion rings on the whopper and ask for bbq sauce.

You one of those budget, got the deals, use all the coupons motherfuckers.

TraBuch

Banned
Hey Burger King, bring back the fucking Angry Whopper, you assholes. Just bring it back and make it a permanent item. What the fuck are you people doing?

BRING BACK THE ANGRY WHOPPER!

Top Bottom