• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Business Insider: 'Halo Infinite' struggling

MadAnon

Because you cant get the game on consoles, and its only available on pc. Its because you can make money from csgo. Its because its franchise that have been updated for a long time.
People play wow, despite the game coming out in 2004. If people are attached to something, and it gets updated for a long time, they will stick with that ship, and not jump from it. Same thing for league of legend. Halo simply doesnt have that power right now.

Halo is missing the old features people used to love. Not to mention, they are games, which halo fans are occupied with. Halo is an old relic at this point, not because people dont like it, but because it doesnt get well in to the new era. It doesnt have the trade system that csgo has. It doesnt have BR mode. It doesnt have alot of units like league of legends, which you can bond with. It will need time to regain its spot, but as of now, they really dont have anything compelling like CSgo. Their online mode is just regular thing xbox players enjoyed for a long time. The masses dont care about that.
Your initial point was content. There's absolutely no content being introduced in CS since it's inception. Progression is as basic as it gets. People actually don't like other maps. They just want to play the same ones over and over.

You said CS and LoL are only on PC. Then explain why Apex is doing so much better? What content excuse. People still mostly play the same map with their prefered hero over and over. Lack of content excuse is the most overused excuse ever. The reality is much simpler - the game either hooks people or not, regardless of how repeatative and content dry it is. CS is the most repeatative gameplay you can imagine but people look past it because they are hooked and love it. Meanwhile Evolve dies. Sea of Thieves content is still considered shallow by many. It's just chest runs and skeleton killing over and over. But people are still hooked to that repeating loop.

You are doing mental gymnastics when the answer for why Halo is dying is much simpler - people just don't like it anymore.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Definitely it's struggling on PC.

But, is it struggling on xbox hardware? Do steam statistical trends correlate with trends in console hardware?

I don't know the answers to those 2 questions.

I have yet to play, but the biggest gripe I’ve heard from friends that do play is regarding the progression system, and BR. hard to believe something would launch in this day and age without a BR. I’m sure it’s coming, but it needs to hurry lol.

chonga

Well thread checks out. Neither the OP or contributors since are surprising 😂

Truth is, Steam numbers indicate not a lot. Halo is and always was primarily an Xbox game. Numbers on live are the bread and butter, PC players are an additional bonus. They’re not out to make a Warzone or Fortnite beater, Halo just isn’t for casuals and can’t hope to capture that market.

It’s a great campaign, with great MP, and this game is staying for a long time. They have been up front in saying this game will be supported for the rest of the generation. Maps will come, coop will come, forge will come, improvements all round will come. Plenty to look forward to, and to bring idling players (like myself) back.

Halo 5 made a shit ton of money with its monetisation, and Halo Infinite will too - with the huge plus being it is a better game.

Sorry to break it to half of you, but it’s not going to die and I doubt it’s even struggling!
If you want to dispute the article then you need to explain why a player on Steam would behave differently to a player on other platforms.

The article is not saying 'lolz only 5 people playing on Steam, so only 5 people must be playing on Xbox too'. The article is highlighting the starting point on Steam and the end point on Steam. That's a siloed comparison.

If you want to dismiss as 'who cares, it is just Steam' then you need to explain why you believe that someone elsewhere would not drop off in the same fashion a Steam user would.

Because of Game Pass I actually thing this stacked against the other platforms. GP makes it easier to ditch a title for something new, and in the sub model this is fine.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I do kinda wonder how running GaaS type products and subscription services like GamePass interact. I mean I'm not sure whether one takes from the other in terms of long-term engagement, because lets face it, both approaches thrive on regular (daily?) play.

I'm also curious if there's any sort of perceptual devaluation effect based on products launched as part of a service. By which I mean do people really sign up and stay on Netflix for a single show or movie? Obviously in that example we get the occasional viral sensation like Squid Game or Tiger KIng, but most titles in my mind at least flash by and are forgotten almost immediately.

The question I guess is, is association/inclusion with GamePass actually building IP's up? Or is it just a high-value bundling USP that primarily benefits the operator?

I'm just saying, has this split approach with lowered barriers to entry made Halo bigger? And if it hasn't worked with such as storied franchise, when is it going to work?

Infinite didnt set the world on fire like Warzone....but it also isnt a complete dumpster fire like Battlefield 2042. Needs work but i can see a player base sticking around. Halo will always have a home on Xbox.

This comes as no surprise really.

I'm going to start, as I always have done about Halo Infinite, that this isn't a bad game, and shouldn't be lumped into the disaster show that was Battlefield 2042. However, one thing that struck me so bizarre about Halo is the initial hype. You'd read comments across multiple sources saying this is game of the year and the best multiplayer there is!

Yet, once I played it, I was left wondering what exactly it brings to the table that no other FPS hasn't already done? It's not ground breaking and dare I say it, I really don't think it deserves the hype it gets. It deserves some praise, but I think there are better FPS games out there right now than Halo. And I also think they have better depth that keep you coming back for more. Plus, can we all confidently say we are not a bit exhausted from the constant FPS games? I don't think I had room for another FPS game in all honesty.

But wait and see. It could be a slow burner and it may develop into something much grander in time.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
A quick look on Twitch says otherwise.
Apex Legends (3 years old): 70k
Splitgate (multiplatform Halo clone): 5k
Halo Infinite: sub 1k
Counter Strike Global Offensive 216k
Rust 46k
R6 siege 12k
A quick look can deceive you to what you want to see.

Call of Duty Vanguard, the second most sold game on psn 2021, let alone being popular on pc and Xbox as well, has 2.1 thousand viewers.

What a niche game.

Using twitch as popularity is the newest low at grasping straws I've ever seen.

FMX

Not enough maps and they need to give the player more say in what games they want to play. I love Big Team Slayer and Big Team Point Capture. I don't particularly like capture the flag or the one with the power chargers. I want to play like I want to play. But there are simply not enough maps in Big Team Battle.

kingfey

Banned
content being introduced in CS since it's inception. Progression is as basic as it gets. People actually don't like other maps. They just want to play the same ones over and over.
Maps, weapons, balances all are all contents. You cant run a game on just maps alone. You need to have balance patches, skins, and weapons. That is how keep a game for a long time. Or else, people will quit the game.

You said CS and LoL are only on PC. Then explain why Apex is doing so much better? What content excuse
Apex=BR. It is not the same as Halo. It come during the heights of BR games.

People still mostly play the same map with their prefered hero over and over. Lack of content excuse is the most overused excuse ever. The reality is much simpler - the game either hooks people or not, regardless of how repeatative and content dry it is
So this is repetitive, and not content at all right?

These are what makes people love the game. They can customize their maps.

Sea of Thieves content is still considered shallow by many. It's just chest runs and skeleton killing over and over. But people are still hooked to that repeating loop.
Have you played SOT? Do you even understand the appeal of that game?

You are doing mental gymnastics when the answer for why Halo is dying is much simpler - people just don't like it anymore
You are just spouting shit. No one here is doing mental gymnastics.

The fact that you believe this crap article that focuses on steam shows that.

According to this article, is destiny 2 dead, because Halo Infinite which is dead apparently, has more players in xbox, than Destiny2.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Counter Strike Global Offensive 216k
Rust 46k
R6 siege 12k
A quick look can deceive you to what you want to see.

Call of Duty Vanguard, the second most sold game on psn 2021, let alone being popular on pc and Xbox as well, has 2.1 thousand viewers.

What a niche game.

Using twitch as popularity is the newest low at grasping straws I've ever seen.
The "fun to watch" aspect can easily be considered "fun to play".
While Vanguard sold a lot of copies, most of the yearly CoD consumers went straight back to playing (and streaming) Warzone after 2 weeks of the Vanguard release.

Twitch can absolutely be a scale for popular games.

kingfey

Banned
While Vanguard sold a lot of copies, most of the yearly CoD consumers went straight back to playing (and streaming) Warzone after 2 weeks of the Vanguard release.

Its only on the eyes of kids.

Not everyone watches twitch. It's been 2 years since I watched a twitch. Regular foes don't go to twitch and watch those videos too.

You are mixing regular twitch viewership, to the state of the game.

There are alot of things on twitch. And those streamer stream other stuff, those people are interested in.

The_Mike

Sure Jan GIF

Dota 2, 712k players in the game now.
Twitch viewers 42k.

R6 siege, 72k on steam. Uplay, PlayStation and Xbox not calculated in this.

Twitch viewers 12k

The ratio can't be used for anything other than straws.

Or, maybe it shows us that apex etc are more fun to watch than actually playing.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Its only on the eyes of kids.

Not everyone watches twitch. It's been 2 years since I watched a twitch. Regular foes don't go to twitch and watch those videos too.

You are mixing regular twitch viewership, to the state of the game.

There are alot of things on twitch. And those streamer stream other stuff, those people are interested in.
If you compare Twitch stream stats and Steam stats, you will see that it's comparable in player/streamer-base.
Sure Jan GIF

Twitch viewers 42k.

Twitch viewers 12k

Or, maybe it shows us that apex etc are more fun to watch than actually playing.
Those are very accurate numbers for the streams Vs players. Just look at Halo Steam stats and Twitch stats.

Comparable

kingfey

Banned
If you compare Twitch stream stats and Steam stats, you will see that it's comparable in player/streamer-base.
Again, twitch is streaming platform. Anyone can watch it. It doesn't dictate how popular the game is.

You need to play the game 1st. Not watch it.

The_Mike

Those are very accurate numbers for the streams Vs players. Just look at Halo Steam stats and Twitch stats.

Comparable
How? How many players are playing on xbox or the Microsoft store?

Final fantasy xiv realm reborn has 25k players on steam, rougky 3.5 million daily logins, and 22k viewers on Twitch.

Swift_Star

Banned
subscription gaming:

no incentive to launch with a complete game - the consumer has not paid anything up front and therefore does not have perceived value expectations to meet at initial release
no incentive to release updates quickly - the longer it takes to release updates the longer you have to be subscribed. bought a 12 year sub to play a gaas game? have fun burning 6 months of it waiting for content!
That actually makes sense… terrible times ahead.

tmlDan

Sure Jan GIF

Twitch viewers 42k.

Twitch viewers 12k

are you high, have you played Apex? its fun to play AND watch.

its the best BR hands down right now - it has fluid motion, fun combat, good guns, unique characters.

Your examples are taken in nuance, the international draws in millions and it should be obvious that R6 is boring to watch, its a methodical, slow, and tactical shooter

Last edited:

The_Mike

are you high, have you played Apex? its fun to play AND watch.

its the best BR hands down right now - it has fluid motion, fun combat, good guns, unique characters.

Your examples are taken in nuance, the international draws in millions and it should be obvious that R6 is boring to watch, its a methodical, slow, and tactical shooter
Yes, I have played it. I hate it as much as any other BR.

I think my point went over your head. It was about twitch views and current players are not the same.

God damn BR fanboys are beginning to be as annoying a VR fanboys.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned

Final fantasy xiv realm reborn has 25k players on steam, rougky 3.5 million daily logins, and 22k viewers on Twitch.
People for some reason consider twitch to be the definite gaming platform.

We have youtube for god sake, and no one bothers looking at that stats.

tmlDan

Yes, I have played it. I hate it as much as any other BR.

I think my point went over your head. It was about twitch views and current players are not the same.

God damn BR fanboys are beginning to be as annoying a VR fanboys.
Yea, i figured as much - but to some extent it can.

you're right where current viewers is not a good indication, but a world halo championship viewer count can dictate interest.

kingfey

Banned
This is one of the major flaws in twitch stream.
Unless the game is fun to watch, no one will bother watching it.

Then there is the chat between the streamer, and audience. Those who can't communicate with their audience, won't get watched alot.

MadAnon

Maps, weapons, balances all are all contents. You cant run a game on just maps alone. You need to have balance patches, skins, and weapons. That is how keep a game for a long time. Or else, people will quit the game.

Apex=BR. It is not the same as Halo. It come during the heights of BR games.

So this is repetitive, and not content at all right?

These are what makes people love the game. They can customize their maps.

Have you played SOT? Do you even understand the appeal of that game?

You are just spouting shit. No one here is doing mental gymnastics.

The fact that you believe this crap article that Sony focuses on steam shows that.

According to this article, is destiny 2 dead, because Halo Infinite which is dead apparently, has more players in xbox, than Destiny2.
What weapons have CSGO introduced since it's release? Wth are you talking about? CSGO literally has no content additions whatsoever. And balance patches are not content by any definition. You are now switching goal posts. And the fact that you bring up those pointless community made maps is even more baffling. Nobody gives a shit about them besides some minor part of the community. If you would remove this ability to create maps, majority wouldn't even care. Everyone plays the vintage maps. I dare you to bring me stats which show how popular community maps are. It doesn't make break games by any means, especially CSGO.

People actually believe that Forge will save the Halo. Lmao, I can tell you right now it won't do shit. It's a pointless, niche fetaure.

And I repeat, your whole initial point was lack of content. But now you are telling that Apex is more popular because it's BR. No shit, you literally helped prove my point. The failing of Halo is way beyond the content. You said it yourself, it's a relic. It doesn't appeal new audiances. I don't know what you are arguing even here anymore when you are actually proving my point.

And nobody said Halo is dead already. But it's falling out favor rapidly relative to other big name shooters. And don't tell me Halo isn't this hyped up blockbuster series. For such a supposed title it's really not looking all that promising.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
What weapons have CSGO introduced since it's release? Wth are you talking about? CSGO literally has no content additions whatsoever. And balance patches are not content by any definition. You are now switching goal posts. And the fact that you bring up those pointless community made maps is even more baffling. Nobody gives a shit about them besides some minor part of the community. If you would remove this ability to create maps, majority wouldn't even care. Everyone plays the vintage maps.

People actually believe that Forge will save the Halo. Lmao, I can tell you right now it won't do shit. It's a pointless, niche fetaure.

And I repeat, your whole initial point was lack of content. But now you are telling that Apex is more popular because it's BR. No shit, you literally helped prove my point. The failing of Halo is way beyond the content.

And nobody said Halo is dead already. But it's falling out favor rapidly relative to other big name shooters. And don't tell me Halo isn't this hyped up blockbuster series. For such a supposed title it's really not looking all that promising.
We will see that in 1 year. Whether the game will die out, or gain more users.

The_Mike

People for some reason consider twitch to be the definite gaming platform.

We have youtube for god sake, and no one bothers looking at that stats.
I don't really know a tone who consider twitch as the definite gaming platform, hell I've never even heard that sentence before about that platform.
Yea, i figured as much - but to some extent it can.

you're right where current viewers is not a good indication, but a world halo championship viewer count can dictate interest.
I don't disagree with the poor Halo Infinite numbers. I played it hectic the first month and dropped off due to not enough content, which seems to be what other people also refer to.

What I started reacting to, was that the other guy talked about if Halo Infinite had a Battle Royale then it would be much more popular, which I disagreed with.

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
Halo now has to evolve in a world where Fortnite, Overwatch, and Apex Legends, exist. Halo itself hasn't evolved much since it started. Is this surprising?

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned

Less than would have played on 3 platforms (Xbox, PC, PS) - this is also scaleable if you compare Steam Vs Twitch - PlayStation having around 30-35% of the playerbase in multiplatform games.

The_Mike

Less than would have played on 3 platforms (Xbox, PC, PS) - this is also scaleable if you compare Steam Vs Twitch - PlayStation having around 30-35% of the playerbase in multiplatform games.
I'm not even understanding what you are trying to say here.

Because realm reborn is on 3 different platforms, then it makes sense that there's 22k viewers in a game with 3.5 million daily players?

Then again, halo infinite is on xbox, steam, and Windows store.

But here it makes sense the viewers are this low because steam is trustworthy here compared to steam.

bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

Stuart360

Its not a terrible article to be honest, the game has dropped a lot since its launch 2 months ago.
The hardcore fans will always be there for the game but the problem is a lack of content, a severe lack of content for the multiplayer. I mean DrDisrespect loves the game, he even said is the best arena shooter he has played in years, but even he has stopped playing it due to the lack of content 'As good as Halo is, you can only play the same few maps so many times' that was Docs words.
I loved the MP and put about 80 hours in, but i have also stopped until new content comes.

So 343 are partly to blame here, they honed and polished what content they had pretty damn well, but that lack of content is only going to take you so far.

They should of had a BR at launch, thats what people want to play now, especially all these 'influencers'. Once a BR inevitably comes, i'm sure Infinite will be back to the top.

At least its doing better than Battlefield, whihc is on more platforms.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Make the game less fun for 80 percent of the remaining population so the most skilled 20 percent can get a few more kills per 12 minute match...to increase engagement?
That is how it works for CS with its 500k+ players daily since 1999. Not fooling the players with aim assists making they believe they are good at aiming...

ps: they can still leave it as an option as every decent shooter...

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
I mean, they launched it unfinished and clearly werent prepared for how difficult it was going to be to continue to finish the game and fix multiplayer issues people have. I dont know what they possibly expected

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Its not a terrible article to be honest, the game has dropped a lot since its launch 2 months ago.
The hardcore fans will always be there for the game but the problem is a lack of content, a severe lack of content for the multiplayer. I mean DrDisrespect loves the game, he even said is the best arena shooter he has played in years, but even he has stopped playing it due to the lack of content 'As good as Halo is, you can only play the same few maps so many times' that was Docs words.
I loved the MP and put about 80 hours in, but i have also stopped until new content comes.

So 343 are partly to blame here, they honed and polished what content they had pretty damn well, but that lack of content is only going to take you so far.

They should of had a BR at launch, thats what people want to play now, especially all these 'influencers'. Once a BR inevitably comes, i'm sure Infinite will be back to the top.

My issue is definitely content. Lack of playlists and maps killed my groups enthusiasm pretty quick.

I fully think it'll get there but infinite was clearly launched in a beta state with a 1.0 slapped onto it.

kingfey

Banned

Halo MP mode doesn't work in this era sadly. They shouldn't have made the MP free. That was their biggest mistake. Unless the MP had BR, it was destined to die.

They will need alot of contents to battle this BR trend. Either bring customizable maps, or BR mode.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
They don't care about facts, they still think the game cost 500 million dollars to make :messenger_beaming:

Pretty sure it's not done making them money.......and for all you know they already sold enough copies to pay for most of it. You have zero clue.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Halo now has to evolve in a world where Fortnite, Overwatch, and Apex Legends, exist. Halo itself hasn't evolved much since it started. Is this surprising?

I guess you weren't there on CE's launch and haven't played Infinite as well. Halo's MP has evolved through it's many iterations. In such ways there's gross division regarding said evolution. If a core concept works perfectly changes to it will be noticed. Yes we need geo filtering, yes we need more maps and game modes, yes the progression system and store has to be revamped. And don't get me started about the cheating. That however has nothing to do with the pure gameplay loop of the game itself but rests only on the incompetence of whomever is responsible for its initial state of and lengthy wait for change.

I stepped in a little more than a month ago but I sympathize with those who've already dropped it. After all these years this is what we get? Shame on 343 although I sympathize with them as well. Shit happens and I'm sure Infinte has legs for years to come. I'm sad that after that long wait we're still left wanting, hoping and yes, waiting once more.

But I'm more than happy playing Halo rather than playing a hero role or building stairs mid fight. What a world indeed. But yes let's compare apples with oranges I guess.

Fucking kneejerk reactionary short sighted clickbait non issue article shitfest timeline

Last edited:

Concern

I guess you weren't there on CE's launch and haven't played Infinite as well. Halo's MP has evolved through it's many iterations. In such ways there's gross division regarding said evolution. If a core concept works perfectly changes to it will be noticed. Yes we need geo filtering, yes we need more maps and game modes, yes the progression system and store has to be revamped. And don't get me started about the.cheating. That however has nothing to do with the pure gameplay loop of the game itself but rests only on the incompetence of whomever is responsible for initial state of and lengthy wait for change.

I stepped in a little more than a month ago but I sympathize with those who've already dropped it. After all these years this is what we get? Shame on 343 although I sympathize with them as well. Shit happens and I'm sure Infinte has legs for years to come. I'm sad that after that long wait we're still left wanting, hoping and yes, waiting once more.

But I'm more than happy playing Halo rather than playing a hero role or building stairs mid fight. What a world indeed.

I stopped playing after hitting 100 on the battle pass. I go back for events but thats it. It just needs more content imo.

A clickbait article by a shitty site being paraded by cheerleaders who have yet to play the game and will never play the game are a non issue. Its just amusing watching the mental gymnastics at work.

That thing doesnt work at this age, Plus games are not designed around subscription service.

Halo was designed before gamepass was even an idea. They want to make it like SOT.
This is jut the MP section, not the SP section. MP section usually takes time to make it work. It doesnt work immediately,.
Halo also had a massive redesign and delay, so it's hard to really say when it was truly designed. And games have not been designed around a subscription service because one has not existed before. This is a brave new world we are entering.

Also the single player section is missing huge features as well, like coop play. What if you bought Halo because you wanted to play coop with your buddies, which is an entirely reasonable expectation with Halo. At this point it has been two entire months you haven't been able to, and there is no clear understanding of when the feature will be added. $20 of your sub so far.

Not surprised. Halo used to be the king of multiplayer gaming but those times have long passed. Most people will move on to other games. Nothing wrong with that.

kingfey

Banned
Halo also had a massive redesign and delay, so it's hard to really say when it was truly designed. And games have not been designed around a subscription service because one has not existed before. This is a brave new world we are entering.
Subscription is all about having many games. Having a game revolve around that, won't make people sub to the service. Its not a movie. People can just buy the game, and not pay for the sub at all. That is why it's not feasible to make something like that.
Wow and ff14 on other hand makes too much for sub service. You charge a monthly fee. So you either pay for thr Subscription service to play those games, or pay the monthly fees.

Also the single player section is missing huge features as well, like coop play. What if you bought Halo because you wanted to play coop with your buddies, which is an entirely reasonable expectation with Halo. At this point it has been two entire months you haven't been able to, and there is no clear understanding of when the feature will be added. $20 of your sub so far.
They apparently wanted to make the game a 10 year plan like destiny, but without no Destiny type of gameplay. 343 fucked up badly, by making a plan like that. Because they had to drop tons of contents, to satisfy those 10 year plan.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I stopped playing after hitting 100 on the battle pass. I go back for events but thats it. It just needs more content imo.

A clickbait article by a shitty site being paraded by cheerleaders who have yet to play the game and will never play the game are a non issue. Its just amusing watching the mental gymnastics at work.
Wow that's so weird.. I added my last paragraph without even seeing your post. Holy shit lol; almost word for word.

But fair enough, these are different times wherein cosmetics and personal progression plays a large role for lasting involvement. I myself love armor and weapon coatings; personalization is an awesome layer added and 342 missed the mark somewhat on that front (store prices lamao) But not adding geo filtering (from EU mostly on US hosts FML) the lack of great maps and the cheating issue? Wow. U had 1 job 343

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not surprised. Halo used to be the king of multiplayer gaming but those times have long passed. Most people will move on to other games. Nothing wrong with that.

Dont take this personally but what a weird remark. It almost seems it stems from a culture wherein it's about "being something" whether it's difficulty, graphical prowess, or sales... I wonder why

Concern

Wow that's so weird.. I added my last paragraph without even seeing your post. Holy shit lol; almost word for word.

But fair enough, these are different times wherein cosmetics and personal progression plays a large role for lasting involvement. I myself love armor and weapon coatings; personalization is an awesome layer added and 342 missed the mark somewhat on that front (store prices lamao) But not adding geo filtering (from EU mostly on US hosts FML) the lack of great maps and the cheating issue? Wow. U had 1 job 343

Im sure with time it will get much better like Sea of Thieves did. There's just no incentive for me to play right now. Especially with the same tired old maps.

This is their first attempt at a gaas game, so they'll learn along the way what works and what doesn't.

ps. A br mode could be great imo.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Its 343. What do you expect from them. They essentially sidelined master chief from his game, in halo 5.

MS made a huge mistake, giving these guys freedom creativity. They should have been on leash.

Lol who cares about master chief. It's about integrating Halo's soul (hint: it's not MC)

Any studio would've tried something, right? Whether it be 343 or who ever. There's always changes to be had. To wish otherwise would be naive. However your personal opinion of their work is. I've accepted CE to be a fluke and a relic. And I'll cherish it for always.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
Lol who cares about master chief. It's about integrating Halo's soul (hint: it's not MC)

Any studio would've tried something, right? Whether it be 342 or who ever. There's always changes to be had. To wish otherwise would be naive. However your personal opinion of their work is. I've accepted CE to be a fluke and a relic. And I'll cherish it for always.
343 had the option of expanding the lore, and focus on other characters. Just keep Master chief mysterious man, who is fighting heroic fights.
Halo entire essence is, humans need to survive these alien invasion. It has great materials to work on a good game.

Top Bottom