Butt thread

Feb 22, 2018
I'm a little crushed by the reality behind many of these perfect asses. Turns out many of these ass models are using as much steroid cocktail as 90's bodybuilders. Up to 300mls per week. They just focus development on those hind quarters and thighs.

In short, it ain't real. They are juiced up junkie asses. I'm still a natural ass man.

Last edited:

kbear

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2007
^ That’s weird looking. I just don’t find any form of twerking attractive, too ratchet. I’d rather see a chick with a nice ass walking down the street than the best twerking video of all time.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
^ That’s weird looking. I just don’t find any form of twerking attractive, too ratchet. I’d rather see a chick with a nice ass walking down the street than the best twerking video of all time.
Yep, to me twerking has always seemed like a kind of devolution back to our monkey ancestors, like baboons thrusting their bulbous butts around. It’s even worse with all the grotesque roid butts that are in fashion these days. I much prefer a girl with a nice tight, pert ass walking down the street, back slightly arched, showing off that evolved bipedality. That chick on the treadmill above is the ideal version of that.

(Funnily enough, my phone tried to correct twerking to tweeting).