Butt thread

Nov 16, 2006
You know, this thread really makes me think that we should have a gif thread for the people here to post memes and whatnot. Do we have one of those here? It wouldn’t have to be “adult” in nature (in fact it’s probably better if it isn’t). We need a gif thread for hilarity’s sake.

May 20, 2018
You know, this thread really makes me think that we should have a gif thread for the people here to post memes and whatnot. Do we have one of those here? It wouldn’t have to be “adult” in nature (in fact it’s probably better if it isn’t). We need a gif thread for hilarity’s sake.
. Nothing stopping you from making one The Wise Old Man

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Feb 20, 2018
The lack of male butts is...disturbing. Now, if I started posting some good male butt how quickly would I get hated on? Cause there some good male butt out there that will turn any straight man bi.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The lack of male butts is...disturbing. Now, if I started posting some good male butt how quickly would I get hated on? Cause there some good male butt out there that will turn any straight man bi.
post away no one should hate on you. I am the OP and this thread is for all butts.

The more butts the better I say.