• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy Edge shaving gel, unlock Assassin's Creed Unity exclusive in-game DLC!

DryvBy

Grab these limited edition Edge® Shave Gel cans featuring Assassin's Creed Unity and unlock exclusive in-game DLC. Get Your Edge™

NHYp9vq.jpg

Smh.

https://www.facebook.com/EdgeShaveG...5701276454941/908468955844832/?type=1&theater

Hagi

Would be better if it came with an Assassins blade shaving kit. Get rid of your neckbeard in style.

Soodanim

Gold Member
No thanks Ubisoft. I was considering getting Unity after skipping 4, but it's like they're actively trying to avoid my money.

Edit: where's the incentive for female gamers?

big_z

wouldn't the codes be on the bottle somewhere? you cant exactly print them on the inside.

dlc for ass creed games is usually junk so its not a big deal imo.

Going to sound a little weird, but what about the ladies? I am sure Assassin's Creed has female fans. And dudes with beards may also enjoy the game. And teenagers. This just seems like a really targeted demo who would only make up half (or less) of your audience.

Beefy

Going to sound a little weird, but what about the ladies? I am sure Assassin's Creed has female fans. And dudes with beards may also enjoy the game. And teenagers. This just seems like a really targeted demo who would only make up half (or less) of your audience.

Some use the gel to shave their legs etc?

Nokterian

Now i want to see it attached to Doritos and Dew and the circle is complete for Ubisoft smh.

"Get the dew with the dow and get your self a tasty clothing in the color orange and lightgreen to dew awesome action in Assassin's Creed Dewnity!"

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
true acu players
.buy EDGE shaving gels
.use code
.throw the cans

true shavers
.buy EDGE shaving gels
.use gel
.throw the codes

effect
.only a small/tiny percentage of the player base (those who use EDGE shaving gel and play acu) is actually going to appreciate this marketing move

Top Bottom