• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/Sell/Trade 2013

DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

4. No illegal shit

I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.

5. Normal forum rules apply

This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. There usually isn't a problem because there isn't much actual discussion in such a thread which could create the usual problems, but oh boy did it just happen! So yeah, don't do that, please.

Feedback List

Nightz

Alright, the feedback list has been updated up until the end of the 2012 thread. Congrats to:

NeoGAF Plus
PwnCakes193

NeoGAF Gold
CatPee

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
WTB - Battlefield 3 Premium - PC - I recall someone had once sold one here for $25, so I was hoping for maybe $25-30.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Are you looking for the premium edition or just the premium service?

The whole shebang. Gamersgate had just BF3 for just under $12 a few days ago, but after that whole Bethesda/Borderlands 2 debacle, I couldn't trust them enough to buy it.

PayPal gifts and trades considered. I have positive feedback.

Have (Steam keys):

Sid Meier's Civilization V Game of the Year - $10
Civilization V: Gods & Kings - $5
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe - $6
The Stronghold Collection - $5
Victoria II - $5
Majesty Gold HD - $2
Majesty 2 Collection - $5
Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $5
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Red Faction: Armageddon - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $6
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (x2)- $5

Want (Steam keys):

I Am Alive
The Walking Dead
DeathSpank
RAGE: The Scorchers DLC
Sleeping Dogs
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Little Inferno
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA bundle link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA bundle link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Maxim726X

Positive feedback for Last Baron. Great price, fast replies. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, would like to buy a Borderlands 2 Steam Key, if there are any left.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a couple of things for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping in the continental US.

-Anniversary Map Pack for Halo: Reach. $3 (I'll PM the code)

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pass is used, all other codes are unused). $65

I'm also considering selling my Cosmo Black 3DS. It's in great shape, box/manual/AR cards/everything else is included. $110 shipped. Not sold, but I decided to keep it for now.

Just hit NeoGAF Plus. Feel free to post in the thread or PM me with any questions or offers.

Want to Buy

Skyrim 360 Download code for $20

Want to Sell

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray - $50
- In great condition, only viewed once, comes with box packaging, etc.

Coming Soon
Layton: Unwound Future
Far Cry 3

PM me, GAF Gold, normally take Paypal.

Isak_Borg

Not sure if there is a big market for comic books but thinking about unloading some of my comics/trades.

Here is what I have:
Thor | Walt Simonson Omnibus
New X-men | Grant Morrison Omnibus (First printing)
Astonishing X-men | Joss Whedon Omnibus
X-Statix | Peter Milligan & Mike Allred Omnibus
Amazing Spider-man | David Micheline & Todd Mcfarlene Omnibus
Secret Warriors | Jonathan Hickman Omnibus
Captain America | Ed Brubaker (All Three Omnibus)

Skottie Young | Avengers Vs X-men (X-Babies Midtown Comics Exclusive variant)
Skottie Young | Avengers Vs X-men (X-Babies Midtown Comics Exclusive variant) Signed by Axel Alonso, Nick Lowe, Adam Kubert & Tom Brevort

Willing to hear any offers on any of these.

Video Games:
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Codes for the following PS3 games:
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Willing to trade ps3 codes for Xbox live points

televator

Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Want/trade list at the bottom.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Dreamcast:
- 2 copies of Skies of Arcadia that are in near mint condition $60 EACH
Gamecube:
-1080 Avalanche
PS2:
-Grandia 3 $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Xenosaga Ep 1 $10
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

I also have extra manuals for N64, GC, and Wii.

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
Movies/Shows
Gurren Lagann Box Set
Farscape Complete Series Blu-ray Box Set
Games
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
Cubivore
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Killzone Trilogy
Haunting Ground
Flashback CD
Metal Gear Solid PC
Star Wars Racer PC
Battle for Naboo PC
Silent Hill 4 PC
Misc.
Saturn PC controller or adapter
Gamecube Hori game pad for GBA Player
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or server equivalent

I'm also open to any other cool offer. Anything you think I may be interested in, just let me know.

CatPee

NeoGAF Gold
CatPee

:O!

Didn't realize it took so few transactions to be Gold :p.

Got a couple of PS3 games for sale. Prices are shipped and everything is mint:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (w/ online pass) - $15
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (black label + not for resale) - $13

kennah

Have available for trade the following Steam keys.

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (THQ Bundle)
Saints Row: The Third
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Basement Collection
Homefront
Botanicula, Machinarium, Samorost 2 (Botanicula Humble Bundle)
Windosill
Crazy Taxi
Space Channel 5 Part 2
Sonic Adventure
Jet Set Radio
Sega Bass Fishing
L4D2
Breath of Death VII
Spec Ops
Bad Rats (lol)

Open to offers of Steam stuff, Xbox Gold, Xbox points or PayPal. I'd love the Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2.
Steam Wishlist is here

Slurmer

Banned
I have for sale:
Persona 4 solid gold edition vita, new and sealed.
Littlebigplanet 2 collectors edition, complete with everything including sackboy plush and bookends.

PM me offers. Thanks!

bakeray

Have

Forza Essentials Edition - $15
Max Payne 3 - $15

Steam Keys
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
The Basement Collection
Offspring Fling
Indie Movie: the Game
Paypal

Want
Steam Keys
Skyrim
FTL
Serious Sam 3
Deus Ex
Dishonored
Paypal

open to other offers, just send a PM.

jjasper

Have:
Batman Arkham City GOTY 360 (sealed)
Halo 3 ODST campaign disk (no case or multiplayer disk)
Rock Band 2 complete set 360
GameStop gift card w/ $158
Perfect Dark Zero CE
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 DVD

Want:
PayPal. Will consider any reasonable offer for the above.

header_292x136.jpg

I have one copy of Civilization 5: GOTY (Steam) for sale.
I'd like $8 Paypal for it, PM me or feel free to add me on Steam.

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

Make me any offer. Gotta get rid of some of this stuff before the Spring semester.

Nickelodeon TMNT Action Figure Lot $50 shipped

Includes:
SDCC Exclusive Night Shadow Leonardo (pictured above) New & Sealed
Michelangelo Mint on Card
Raphael Mint on Card
Donatello Mint on Card
Shredder Mint on Card

One Piece World Collectable Figure Lot $120 shipped

2004 Mattel Exclusive She-ra (mint in box) $25 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Optik (mint on card) $24 shipped

Masters of the Universe Teela (mint on card) $26 shipped

Masters of the Universe Mer-Man (mint on card) $27 shipped

Masters of the Universe Skeletor 1st edition (mint on card) $28 shipped

Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

I'm super OCD about my collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. Plus status yay!

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

PS Vita, First Edition Bundle, 3G/Wi-Fi. Comes with the case given with the bundle, a 4GB memory card which is new and sealed, and a sealed copy of Little Deviants. Also comes with a 32GB memory card (not shown because it's in the Vita), a screen protector on the Vita (a little crooked), and another case for the Vita. The one that came with the Bundle had a bad smell to it which has gone away some since I got it but it's still there. Also has the original charging cable. Everything is in great condition
Price: $250

Cosmo Black 3DS, Hori case, and a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising. The 3DS hasn't been played much, has screen protectors on the top and bottom, the 2GB memory card that it came with, as well as all of the accessories it's supposed to come with. I've also kept the little piece of material that sits between the top and bottom to help prevent any marks from appearing due to pressure. Kid Icarus, as you can see from the picture, includes the stand and cards which have been opened and used. I don't know if they can be used again. Everything is in great condition, overall.
Price: $130

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $60

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $75

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $110 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message.

hlhbk

Just bought Warhammer Space Marine from Last Baron. Majorly positive feedback! Last Baron responded to me right away and once I sent the money the key was in my inbox within 3 minutes. Would definitely buy from him again.

Reclaimer

SELLING

(This might be a stretch on Gaf, but the interests here are so diverse!)

Outlaw RR2150 Receiver

Awesome 2 channel receiver for serious audiophiles. (Seriously, check out the reviews if you are interested! One of Stereophile's Editor Recommendations for 2012)

I love it, but it was meant for my office and I now need something a little smaller. Very lightly used, has all boxes, cables, and remote. Would be a great receiver for vinyl, cd, or iPod/PC (has a great USB port DAC!).

PM me, and we can talk price... I'll make you a great deal! I want this to go to a good home, so maybe there is someone here that would adopt her. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

tmarques

Have some keys to trade if anyone's interested. Not looking for anything fancy since they aren't worth much individually, or may trade as a pack.

Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (Steam)

The Stronghold Collection (Steam)

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition (Steam)

Mirror's Edge (Origin)

Saboteur (Origin)

Selling a Gold Nunchuk for the Wii. Got it from the Nintendo Rewards program. Still in the box/packaging that it shipped to me in last month. Never used. I'll take payment in the form of iTunes credit or Amazon. Prefer Amazon. Based on what I see at Ebay, I'd say 50 is fair to ask. Will ship within the lower 48 states only.

Selling hundreds of my games.

CLICK HERE FOR MY COLLECTION. PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I asked KoreanBarbecue in the past and he approved me linking to a Google Doc due to the number of games for sale.

I'm aware I don't have a ton of feedback (believe I'm +++) so hopefully people won't be bothered by that but I'm looking to sell most of my collection and I'd really like to offer stuff on here before I resort to large lots on eBay or whatever. And it should be noted that I offered to friends and family first, hence some stuff marked sold. Now, to list the important details:

1) I didn't bother listing prices because it turned out to be simpler to get lists of wanted titles from friends and then figure prices out for those. So list what you're interested in and I'll reply with prices for each individual, as well as a total, and typically I'll offer discounts on bundles and shipping and such. A "-" through the price means I intend to keep the game. You're free to ask for something marked but don't be surprised if I don't bite. I might turn down some others without a "-" because I'm not looking to sell everything and didn't go through super carefully to make sure I marked all.

2) I'm shipping out of the Portland, OR area, so consider that if necessary. Or if you live nearby I don't mind a safe local sale. Also, I've never shipped internationally but I'm willing to do so if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping is. I'll accept and any all tips on how to keep the price low and not get either party bit by fees.

3) I'll take pictures as requested. The notes column is really the most important to consider as I was pretty careful about listing the condition of anything that didn't look near new. Typically even commented when even just a single small scratch or whatever.

4) First come, first serve. I'll look to sell to people based off the order I receive PMs. If you're not first I'll reply to let you know and then get back to you if the item frees up.

5) Payments through Paypal. I don't see this changing since I don't have any others set up but let me know if there's another safe method that is needed for an agreement to get made on a sale.

That's pretty much it? I'll try to reply quickly to everyone. The term is just starting back up so aside from classwork and some social time I should be making sure I get replies to everyone fairly quickly. I'm assuming I'll get a decent number of messages so I'll aim to clear out replies before I go to sleep, though I'll be looking to reply to PMs earlier than that when possible.

I'll aim to keep prices lower than you could get elsewhere (and feel free to let me know when I'm off on pricing, I don't mind discussing it) and I'll tend to look to be more easy on pricing when looking for multiple items instead of single games.

Please send PMs if interested. Heh, and hopefully this doesn't end up with me getting only two replies!

goldenpp72

GoldStatus_zpse46b09fc.jpg

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. The recent XL sale has taken out a good bulk of the ones I have on hand, but I still do have some left, no plans on getting additional ones so get em while you can :p

MSpoints.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like Darksiders 2 knowing it will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Nintendo DS

Twewy
Infinite Space

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)
Darksiders 2

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Brave Story
Kingdom Hearts BBS
Me and my Katamari
Patapon 3
Phantasy Star Online portable 1/2
PoPoLoCrois
Prinny 2
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Star Ocean 1/2
Valkria Chronicles 2
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

Arla

All games come with original box and manual. Prices are shipped. I'll ship only within the US and only accept paypal.

DS:
- From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer.

GBA:
- Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade.

Steam:
- Ys: The Oath in Felghana - Trade only.

Other:
- Club Nintendo Zelda Posters - Selling two SS posters from the SS set and the WW poster from the original Zelda set. They've got a bit of wear from just being taken out of the tubes a couple of times but nothing major. - Make me an offer, will only sell as a set.

- Logitech Dual Action - Used/Good - Wires slightly visible at the top but in great physical condition - Make me an offer.

Want, via trade mostly, must be complete:
- Bayonetta (360)
- Fire Emblem (GBA)
- Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad (Willing to purchase)
- Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
- LOTR: Conquest (360) (Willing to purchase)
- A ~60GB+ HDD for an original 360.

Anything else interesting.

EGM92

WTS:
Not posting a price, but make me an offer. Worse I can do is say No.

Demon's Souls CE North American verison. I don't have the soundtrack. Game's in mint condition, the has some minor wear on the corners.

DemSouls.jpg

Heavenly Sword SCEE Press Kit. Slip cover is worn, inside is in 8/10 condition just because of a tiny bend on the corner. Includes the full game, and another disc full of art assets.

Open2.png

Make me an offer, I need these gone. I'm located in Canada, willing to ship anywhere as long as you cover the shipping, if it's reasonable within the CA/US I'll split it or just cover it myself.

NEOGAF Plus member.

Koroviev

Selling hundreds of my games.

CLICK HERE FOR MY COLLECTION. PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I asked KoreanBarbecue in the past and he approved me linking to a Google Doc due to the number of games for sale.

I'm aware I don't have a ton of feedback (believe I'm +++) so hopefully people won't be bothered by that but I'm looking to sell most of my collection and I'd really like to offer stuff on here before I resort to large lots on eBay or whatever. And it should be noted that I offered to friends and family first, hence some stuff marked sold. Now, to list the important details:

1) I didn't bother listing prices because it turned out to be simpler to get lists of wanted titles from friends and then figure prices out for those. So list what you're interested in and I'll reply with prices for each individual, as well as a total, and typically I'll offer discounts on bundles and shipping and such. A "-" through the price means I intend to keep the game. You're free to ask for something marked but don't be surprised if I don't bite. I might turn down some others without a "-" because I'm not looking to sell everything and didn't go through super carefully to make sure I marked all.

2) I'm shipping out of the Portland, OR area, so consider that if necessary. Or if you live nearby I don't mind a safe local sale. Also, I've never shipped internationally but I'm willing to do so if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping is. I'll accept and any all tips on how to keep the price low and not get either party bit by fees.

3) I'll take pictures as requested. The notes column is really the most important to consider as I was pretty careful about listing the condition of anything that didn't look near new. Typically even commented when even just a single small scratch or whatever.

4) First come, first serve. I'll look to sell to people based off the order I receive PMs. If you're not first I'll reply to let you know and then get back to you if the item frees up.

5) Payments through Paypal. I don't see this changing since I don't have any others set up but let me know if there's another safe method that is needed for an agreement to get made on a sale.

That's pretty much it? I'll try to reply quickly to everyone. The term is just starting back up so aside from classwork and some social time I should be making sure I get replies to everyone fairly quickly. I'm assuming I'll get a decent number of messages so I'll aim to clear out replies before I go to sleep, though I'll be looking to reply to PMs earlier than that when possible.

I'll aim to keep prices lower than you could get elsewhere (and feel free to let me know when I'm off on pricing, I don't mind discussing it) and I'll tend to look to be more easy on pricing when looking for multiple items instead of single games.

Please send PMs if interested. Heh, and hopefully this doesn't end up with me getting only two replies!

That spread sheet seems like a wonderful idea for people seeking to sell large quantities of items.

tm24

WTS -

PSP -1000 model CFW w/8 gig stick $55

Bought it here a few months ago, and since i have a vita i no longer need it. Has a screen protector so most of the screen is in good shape. Theres one scratch on the bottom right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom