• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have:

$20 PSN card

Want:

$20 eshop card or $18 for the code that i will pm

also have
ratchet and clank collection

Metroid Prime 3

Super Paper Mario

Super Mario Galaxy 2 -$28 shipped, missing instructions, disc has scratches

looking for gamecube games :D
zelda wind waker
mario kart double dash
pikmin 2
super mario sunshine

Also still looking for a Google Nexus 4 , 16 gb or 8 gb phone :D

Got some movies for sale.

Order between 1/1/13 - 1/2/13 and you'll get 13% off your order total. ~happy new year/thread~

Paypal only, please. I ship to Canada, too.

For Sale (Blu-ray):
Adaptation - $7
2 Days in New York - $14
Clockwork Orange (signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $31
Damnation Alley - $12
Ed Wood - $10
Eyeborgs - $8
Fallen Angels (with slip) - $12
Falling Down (digibook) - $13
Flowers of War - $12
Freedom Box Set (U.S. Version) - $52
Happy Together (with slip) - $12
Judge Dredd (Stallone Vers.) - $10
Pulp Fiction (with slip) - $10
Rosemary's Baby (Criterion) - $19
Safety Not Guaranteed - $15
Sixteen Candles - $10
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $15
Wedding Crashers - $6

For Sale (3D Blu-ray):
Brave 3D (with slip) - $20
Finding Nemo 3D (with slip) - $22
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (with slip) - $20

For Sale (TV on Blu-ray):
Girls - Season 1 - $19

For Sale (Concert Blu-ray):
Bach: Brandenburg Concertos 1-6 (Medici Arts release) - $25
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $35
Les Miserables (25th Anniversary Show) - $15

That spread sheet seems like a wonderful idea for people seeking to sell large quantities of items.

Though nothing on there piqued my interest, it was the easiest to read trade list I've ever seen. I'd be down for large lists using a well put together Google Doc.

WTS:

PS3:

Uncharted 2 (NOT GOTY) - $10

DS:

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest VI (Club Nintnedo points used) - $15

All 3 for $60!

Misc:

Club Nintendo Mario cast statue with ? Brick box - $40

Blu-rays ALL $7 each:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Memento (NOT THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY EDITION JUST THE CHEAP ONE!!!)

GAF GOLD!

Not looking for trades, just Paypal folks.

Prices include shipping to the 48 states, shipping outside of that is at cost to the buyer. Prices negotiable, we can make a deal I'm sure.

Maxim726X

Positive feedback for Truespeed. Friendly and fast.

EDIT: Positive feedback for Sysgen. Very understanding, willing to work out a trade with me. Thanks!

Somnia

Selling

PS3

Assassin's Creed 3 - Opened, but has barely been played, got it on PC instead. - $40

Mass Effect Trilogy - Mass Effect 3 online code used, but ME3 Cerberus still there - $45

TP

WTS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $5 - Not tradable but giftable

n5p63.png

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

QyCb2.png

Nintaiyo

Selling:

Giant Bomb online store $15 off coupon code: $10

L.A. Noire (PS3), contains "The Naked City" and "The Consul's Car" DLC codes: $14 shipped

Anony

have 3 one month playstation plus memberships
looking for 15$ for all 3, or 5$ each

2 expires 3.31.13 and 1 expires 8.30.13

IrishNinja

-a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

note: here is what you get when you startup the system

Cant update your console. Please visit xbox.com/support
status code 3151-351F-B800-0402-C005-3002

-have: Tales of Abyss 3DS will trade for: Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked, or something interesting! open to cash offers too, can go for @ $30.

-anyone in the market for a VGA box? i have one, if not 2. worked excellent for PS2, GC etc over VGA but no use for it now - complete with AC adapter & cords of course.

What I'm looking for:

-Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland - presuming the PAL version works on US 3DS, i'm looking for this, so hit me up with offers!
-looking for a deal on eshop points, trying to get Paper Mario: Sticker Star Story, so i can get
-Donkey Kong: Original Edition Club Nintendo code
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-XBLA/PSN/WU eshop cards (US) - man i should really get Guardian Heroes already
-Scribblenauts (WU)
-Lolipop Chainsaw (either format)
-F-Zero GX
-Nintendo Players Guides: Super Metroid, Chrono, FF VI (don't care what condition as long as they have the covers/pages!
-Old gaming magazines! Game Players, Nintendo Power, Retro Gamer etc, i love that stuff

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

You should post up some pics of that Earthbound. Would think something like that would draw some attention.

When enough posts pass that I can repost I'll probably do so and accompany it with some pictures of notable games as maybe a small list of notable titles that are remaining.

And thanks to those that like how I organized the list. That's pretty much all the physical games I own and I needed a way to keep a list. I had Excel files two times in the past (did a big selling like this once and got rid of 300 games then) and both Excel files were lost to hard drives failing on me over the years. Google Docs is a simple way to do it and share it. I strongly recommend it to anyone else thinking of selling a large amount of games.

Bii

Selling hundreds of my games.

CLICK HERE FOR MY COLLECTION. PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I'm aware I don't have a ton of feedback (believe I'm +++) so hopefully people won't be bothered by that but I'm looking to sell most of my collection and I'd really like to offer stuff on here before I resort to large lots on eBay or whatever. And it should be noted that I offered to friends and family first, hence some stuff marked sold. Now, to list the important details:

I can vouch for Wibblewozzer. I've done a few purchases from him prior to GAF and the things he own are just as described. I remember downsizing my collection and it wasn't easy letting go of games that I thought I would get around to playing. Best of luck to you!

I know its pretty rare but I really would like to purchase Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Xbox 360. PM me if you'd part with it. Dieing to play its campaigns again.

Arla

Wibblewozzer;45972814 When enough posts pass that I can repost I'll probably do so and accompany it with some pictures of notable games as maybe a small list of notable titles that are remaining.

Did you get my PM? I'm trying to reserve HG and CT3.

Arla

I know its pretty rare but I really would like to purchase Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Xbox 360. PM me if you'd part with it. Dieing to play its campaigns again.

Pm KoreanBarbecue he's got a copy at least according to his list.

Did you get my PM? I'm trying to reserve HG and CT3.

Finally replied to all PMs for the night. Sorry it took some time but it was a date night with the girlfriend so I got home fairly late.

Bii, was curious if I'd catch you on here. There's probably a few people I've dealt with outside of NeoGAF that could vouch for me if there's an issue with my low amount of feedback. I just rarely use the b/s/t thread.

Tizoc

To anyone living in the UK
I have sent some games to sell off to my brother who lives in Manchester, I'll see if I can co-ordinate with him to have it be sold to anyone who is interested in the games I have for sale.

ATM, I currently have the following content I want to trade off:

Have
Origin codes for
The Saboteur
Mercenaries 2
Steam codes for
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Titan Quest

Want
$10 PSN Cash code
Steam codes of
Any of the games in my Steam wishlist
Bully
Chaos on Deponia (Deponia 2)
Magical Drop V
Sine Mora
Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
Puzzle Agent 2
Hector Badge of Courage Collection
Hotline Miami

Hindle

Banned
I'm looking for a Pal GameCube, with MEtroid Prime and Paper Mario the thousand year door. Preferably to trade, but will consider buying.

Cornbread78

Positive feedback for Keropon, great communication and easy transaction.

For Sale:

DS
- Etrian Odyssey ($30 shipped)
- Etrian Odyssey II ($30 shipped)
(cartridges only) ($50 for both, well below Amazon/EBay)
- Rondo of Swords ($10 shipped)

- The Gunslinger/Fruit Ninja full game downloads for Kinect ($10 for both)

WTB:
- Mass Effect Prima Strategy Guide

n64coder

Looking for New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS CIB. Let me know your asking price. Arranged a deal with xaosslug. Copy is on the way to me.

5584573.jpg

Hey All,

I'm selling my Logitech diNovo Mini keyboard. Here is the link to the official page for it. I paid $150 for it brand new. I'm selling it for $35 shipped.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'm NeoGAF Plus.

Selling hundreds of my games.

CLICK HERE FOR MY COLLECTION. PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I asked KoreanBarbecue in the past and he approved me linking to a Google Doc due to the number of games for sale.

I'm aware I don't have a ton of feedback (believe I'm +++) so hopefully people won't be bothered by that but I'm looking to sell most of my collection and I'd really like to offer stuff on here before I resort to large lots on eBay or whatever. And it should be noted that I offered to friends and family first, hence some stuff marked sold. Now, to list the important details:

1) I didn't bother listing prices because it turned out to be simpler to get lists of wanted titles from friends and then figure prices out for those. So list what you're interested in and I'll reply with prices for each individual, as well as a total, and typically I'll offer discounts on bundles and shipping and such. A "-" through the price means I intend to keep the game. You're free to ask for something marked but don't be surprised if I don't bite. I might turn down some others without a "-" because I'm not looking to sell everything and didn't go through super carefully to make sure I marked all.

2) I'm shipping out of the Portland, OR area, so consider that if necessary. Or if you live nearby I don't mind a safe local sale. Also, I've never shipped internationally but I'm willing to do so if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping is. I'll accept and any all tips on how to keep the price low and not get either party bit by fees.

3) I'll take pictures as requested. The notes column is really the most important to consider as I was pretty careful about listing the condition of anything that didn't look near new. Typically even commented when even just a single small scratch or whatever.

4) First come, first serve. I'll look to sell to people based off the order I receive PMs. If you're not first I'll reply to let you know and then get back to you if the item frees up.

5) Payments through Paypal. I don't see this changing since I don't have any others set up but let me know if there's another safe method that is needed for an agreement to get made on a sale.

That's pretty much it? I'll try to reply quickly to everyone. The term is just starting back up so aside from classwork and some social time I should be making sure I get replies to everyone fairly quickly. I'm assuming I'll get a decent number of messages so I'll aim to clear out replies before I go to sleep, though I'll be looking to reply to PMs earlier than that when possible.

I'll aim to keep prices lower than you could get elsewhere (and feel free to let me know when I'm off on pricing, I don't mind discussing it) and I'll tend to look to be more easy on pricing when looking for multiple items instead of single games.

Please send PMs if interested. Heh, and hopefully this doesn't end up with me getting only two replies!

PM Sent

Boogiepop

WTB: A complete set of the GTO manga (1-25). Been really wanting to grab it recently after reading through The Early Years. I realize nothing will probably come of this, but I figured I may as well ask.

C-Drive

Zombi U (Wii U) - $40.00 shipped
Like New, played once. Complete.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (Wii) - $ 25.00 shipped
Sealed and New.

The Last Story Limited Edition (Wii) - $ 40.00 shipped
Comes with CD and Art Book. Sealed and New.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - $ 22.00 shipped
Original black label (non-GOTY) version. New and Sealed.

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 30.00 shipped
New and Sealed.

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - $ 14.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Case, Manual, Map, and Disc included.

Darksiders (PS3) - $ 17.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Holographic cover. Case, Manual, and Disc included.

Darksiders Digital Hellbook (Data Disc) - $ 10.00 shipped
A bonus disc with artwork and various extras on it that you had to order from THQ.com back around the original Darksiders release date. If you want to include it with the Darksiders game, I'll ship both for $22.00.

LOST: Via Domus (PS3) - $ 10.00 shipped
New and Sealed.

Hori PS3 Fighting Commander 3 Pro (PS3 Controller) - $ 20.00 shipped
Here's the Amazon page for it. I've used it off and on, but it's hardly used.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you. Will also accept Amazon gift card codes.

If anyone would like any feedback from other websites, I can point you in the direction of my ebay account via PM. I've also done a few trades on reddit under this same username.

I currently have four positive feedbacks on GAF:

adaen

Positive feedback for coopolon. That was quick.

And thanks to kennah for pointing me in the right direction.

Speculator

BioWare Austin
positive feedback to Renjility!

Have also a stuff I'm getting rid of:

Graphics Card
  • PNY Nvidia GTX 560 TI Enthusiast Edition Graphics Card: $160

3K93Nf3H25H75M55J7cc459a62027e69b18dd_zps56d7dbfe.jpg

Games:
  • Diablo 3: $30
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 PC: $30
Airsoft
  • G&P M203 Grenade launcher: $70
_MG_3337-1-1.jpg
  • Multicam Crye Cage Replica plate carrier XL: $170
20120822_150826.jpg

• KWA Mp7 Gas Blow Back SMG: $140
    • Partially working. The hopup bucking inside swelled up, it just either needs to be replaced or soaked in dishwashing liquid. It'll shoot great after
    • Doesn't come with a magazine.
IMG089-1.jpg

Prices are open to offers! Thanks!

coopolon

Positive feedback for coopolon. That was quick.

And thanks to kennah for pointing me in the right direction.

Positive feedback for Adaen as well. Paypal'd correct funds right away with no complications.

Haha, I didn't even seen Kennah's post. Thanks for connecting us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom