• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
DunderHassan really needs his own B/S/T thread. I don't want to stomp on the guy's swag or anything, but when half the thread is people giving him feedback it starts to affect the flow of the thread and how many sellers and traders are shown per page.

sabanoo

DunderHassan really needs his own B/S/T thread. I don't want to stomp on the guy's swag or anything, but when half the thread is people giving him feedback it starts to affect the flow of the thread and how many sellers and traders are shown per page.

Didn't someone post something some pages back about a suggestion to get some sort of automated feedback system implemented? That seems like it would be a great solution.

Veronica

Banned
This lot of DC games up for grab at $80. I pay ship. All in great condition. Paypal me.

5wOg6a2.jpg

Veronica

Banned
Could you translate the Japanese ones?

sure, should have posted that anyway.

crazy taxi
gigawing
biohazard 2 value plus
biohazard code veronica
shenmue
maken x
virtua fighter tb
grandia II

Japanese DC titles.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER: ALSO THROWING IN A US DREAMCAST WITH THIS DEAL, 80 BUCKS, SHIPPED!

sure, should have posted that anyway.

crazy taxi
gigawing
biohazard 2 value plus
biohazard code veronica
shenmue
maken x
virtua fighter tb
grandia II

Japanese DC titles.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER: ALSO THROWING IN A US DREAMCAST WITH THIS DEAL, 80 BUCKS, SHIPPED!

Is Rainbow cotton for sale?

Veronica

Banned
You need to condense your posts when selling, 150 posts break minimum. Having strict guidelines mean we have a smooth, streamline thread for those selling or buying.

k, thank you, i was selling so many things i didn't know whether to make a mega post or split them up. i will make mega posts every 150. appreciate it!

Hex

Banned
Holy shit at the lack of even slight appreciation by some people: pock3tmonster PMs me to ask about the humblebundle 8 I have for sale, and since I'm feeling particularly pleasant, I send it to him and just say to send me whatever he feels it's worth and enjoy. I don't care about the cash, but I check today and the link is redeemed without even a fucking thank you, or even perhaps a response to let me know he got it? I'm truly shocked.

Some people are assholes.

That is some shit.
Was a nice gesture on your part.

carlos

Positive feedback for TSAGoodness
Sold me a couple vita games at a nice price, with prompt shipping and great communication.

Positive feedback for Petrie. Such a generous guy, only sent a message regarding an asking price and he responded by gifting me the item in question. Thank-you.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz SFxT Cross Pro Fightstick (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version. No actual pics of the stick available yet.
Stock Images:
Cross:

XBOX 360:

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Used) - $150 shipped
No actual pics of the stick available yet. PM me for condition details.
Stock Image:

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

SmokeMaxX

I like it this way honestly. It keeps the thread moving. It's much better than waiting a few days to repost because there hasn't been 150 posts yet.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I like it this way honestly. It keeps the thread moving. It's much better than waiting a few days to repost because there hasn't been 150 posts yet.

The post restriction is the same. 150 posts either way. So basically you're complaining because you're rather do twice the work for the same results?

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Or can we just assume that after all the positive feedback DunderHassan has gotten that he no longer needs it? Maybe only post negative feedback for him?

Yakumo

Banned
I'm pretty new here at NeoGAF so I don't have feedback but I'm well known at ASSEMblergames and bordersdown.net if you'd like any reference. Also my Yahoo Auctions feedback is very good. Check it out!

I'm selling Framemeisters for 39'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 5 days to 1 week to arrive at your home.

I've got my hands on many brand new Micomsoft mini-XRGB Framemeister upscan converters all with the latest 1.8 firmware and in English.

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know via PM. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Payments via Paypal in yen please.

Here's a few pictures of my XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the Framemeister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzTRJGBVYk

Yakumo

Banned
Man Puncher - Great guy to sell to. Sold him a XRGBmini Framemeister. Great communications and fast payments. Recommended !

Veronica

Banned
Persona collection and Dreamcast lot are sold. Positive feedback for SerArthurDayne. Great buyer and speedy transaction. Recommended.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off positive feedback to the following folks.

Sellers: JoseDFrog, DunderHassan, Gloomfire, Stronghammer22, Litflynt912
Buyers: JudgmentZefhyr

For now I just have one thing I'm looking to sell. I have an extra, sealed copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV. The box is somewhat crushed thanks to it being shipped in a bubble mailer, but the contents are still mint and sealed. I'd like $47/shipped for this. Alternatively, I'd trade for Game & Wario (would definitely prefer a Club Nintendo code) + $10. PM me if you're interested.

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc if the price is agreeable), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

Alright gaf - this is my dilemma -

I have $800.00 worth of a gift card on Amazon.com, and I need about $400.00 cash. I am willing to buy DLC codes at up to 10% discount what they would cost you to get them. I don't mean you need to buy all of it (unless you really want to) but I need paypal, not amazon gift cards. I am happy to use my gift card on anything so long as you pay via paypal. I have a old GOLD account status on here. I am willing to ship things to you as well, if you pay via paypal and will give you 10% off whatever you want on Amazon

IrishNinja

^ya'll should really buy that XRGB mini from Yakumo - it's a good price, and that was the best investment ive made for retro gaming!

a whole bunch of longshots follow

what i've got:

• Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Kung-Fu
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Blades of Steel
  • Rad Racer

consoles:

• Sega Genesis (1 regular, 1 modded for S-video & stereo)
  • NES x 2 (1 great shape, one faded/cover slightly cracked)
  • Nintendo 64

what i wanna trade for:

• Turbografx-16: Bomberman '93, Legendary Axe, R-Type, Air Zonk, Die Hard, others
  • a Virtual Boy!
  • N64: Goemon, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Ogre Battle 64
  • NES: River City Ransom, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Gyromite w/famicom adapter, karnov/ikari warriors, journey to silius, Life Force, Super C, boy & his blob, rygar, solomon's key, kung-fu heroes, star tropics 2, metal storm
  • SNES: Run Saber, Rock & Roll Racing
  • 360: Dondonpachi Ressurection, Espgaluda 2

hit me up with interesting offers - i'm a gold seller here, and i don't mind working out deals with $ if what you're trading is of higher value as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom