• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

SELLING
Have a used MSI N660 TF 2GB OC Edition available.
Part # G57-V100997-Y47
Reference links (Amazon) : (Newegg) : (BF3 Benchmark)
As shown below, will come in original box.

Some pictures:
nPtCGh3.jpg
SHdmY5O.jpg

4P9OpAp.jpg
TMq9rLF.jpg

Bonus picture from when it was in my system:

iUAK5HO.jpg

Paypal or Amazon gift card is fine.
Price Drop
$150 Or best offer.

If you can make a reasonable offer, I'd just like to get it out to a GAFer as opposed to eBay or something. It's a nice card, well taken care of, only used from March-December, no issues with it.

SOLD

Friggz

this might be a stretch here, but does anyone have chrono trigger art statues that they released a few years ago?

Tc91

Looking for a DayZ code and also a Zelda Link Between World's EU eshop code.

PM me if you have either!

Arc

Positive seller feedback for Josephl64. Gave me a great deal on some DS games, and they arrived quickly. Would buy from again!

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $30 shipped

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $8

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $25 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available. Canadian buyers please add $3 to the item's price to cover extra shipping costs.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller.

WTB Display Fusion from Steam

I accidentally missed it on the sale and I'm hoping maybe someone from GAF has an extra. I can trade you a $10 Steam game of your choice. PM me please. Thanks.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB: Japanese 3DS of any kind.

PM me!

xaosslug

super-positive feedback for Christopher! Very, very awesome to deal with. Would do so again in a heartbeat! <3

RoKKeR

Looking to sell off my GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 as I am slowly exiting PC gaming. This really is a great card and can handle almost any game out right now with high/ultra settings fairly smoothly.

Bought this card over the summer, was used lightly until August when I went away to University. It probably has 100-150 hours on it total and it is still in great condition. It has never been over clocked, has always run at great temperatures (~60-70C), etc etc it's a great card.

Here is the Newegg page for full spec:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125462

I'm looking for something around $315, open to price discussion. I'll handle shipping and US only would be preferred. Any more questions feel free to send them my way!

I don't use the B/S/T thread much but I sold my iPhone a year or so ago here and it was a smooth sailing experience.

asdad123

WTB:

Moto X (ATT or unlocked). Any color/capacity. Let me know how what you got and how much you're looking to get for it.

Necrovex

Positive review for sk3tch. Package came in two days before expected, pleasant seller, and I would do business with him again.

Happy New Year, every one! First post of many in this thread.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Killzone: Shadow Fall (7 day PS+ trial included) - $35
Project x Zone Limited Edition - $20
Game of Thrones Complete Season 1 Blu-ray - $20
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Blu-ray - $25
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 (DVD, in Game of Thrones sleeve) - $9
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Digital Code - $6
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20

kurahadol

I am selling a digital copy of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox One.

I will sell it for $35. PM me know if you're interested!

WTS:

A GCW Zero -
It's still new and sealed. $140 shipped in the USA, or make me an offer. If overseas, I would need to charge a bit more to cover it.
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0107.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0106.jpg

A Byrdo Happ arcade stick -
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0095.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0096.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0093.jpg

It has a PSOne PCB in it, works for PS2/PS1. It's a compact case, it's heavy. Has a hard spring. Felt bottom. I have never opened it up though. You would gave to take the felt of the bottom to get inside I think. I think that is how Byrdo rolls with his designs.

$80 shipped in the USA, or make me an offer. If overseas, I would need to charge a bit more to cover it.

A dual modded TE Round 1 (360/PS3) -
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/te1.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/te2.jpg
There is a flip switch in the cable storage compartment to switch between PS3 and xbox 360 mode. I don't know what board it uses, I bought it as is.

It has a sanwa JLF stick, normal spring, white balltop, and 6 green sanwa screw in buttons. The stick and buttons have been barely used. It is a 6 button set-up, the first 2 button holes on the left have sanwa button plugs in them. The bottom of the stick has that non slip stuff (like they use in cabinets) that is attached with double sided tape

The button configuration is as follows (kinda wonky, but that is how I bought it).

PS3:
Square, Triangle, R1
X, O, L1

xbox 360
X, Y, RB
A, B, LB

$100 shipped in the USA. If overseas, I would need to charge a bit more to cover it.

PM me if interested.

clubstoic

Banned
-Wii Virtual Console download code:
Mario RPG
Paper Mario
Super Mario 64

-Battlefield 4 bonus Battlepack I got this with PS4 bundle.
I guess I'll give it to whoever wants it.

Sailor

BUYING

Xbox 360 Slim. Controller is not necessary, only need the power adapter really. Please PM me if you're selling one and the specs!

Hello there, B/S/T thread.

It's been a rather trouble filled month for me, especially with regard to my ISP. It took forever for them to reconnect me. Anyway, I basically missed the whole sale, so that sucks. :( I may post some deals in a few hours though. If not, next sale.

For now, to show my appreciation for those who frequent this thread, a quick bit of trivia. In the show Coupling, what is it that Jeff has too many of, when dating the girl he met on the train?

Please send your answer via PM, so we don't disrupt the thread. The first to answer correctly will receive Injustice: Gods Among Us. I'll update my post when it's taken.

*Edit - it has been taken. The answer was legs. lol.

lordy88

WTB: Sony Playstation 3, preferably with 2 controllers. GB size doesn't matter as long as it is in good condition.

WTS: Paypal.

If you're selling one, please send me a PM. I'm willing to add $$ for the right PS3 bundle with games.

JaseMath

Selling
Mint condition HTC One (Silver; 32GB; T-Mobile/ATT/Not unlocked)

Phone has been babied since purchase (June 2013) and has no visible imperfections; screen is perfect. It's also rooted and S-OFF (with newest firmware 4.06.1540.2), so you can mod to your heart's content! All the original packaging and accessories are included. I'll also throw in a variety of cases including:
UAG (White)
Case Mate Barely There (Black)
Incipio Frequency (Translucent Grey)
iBlason SlimFit (Black)

Asking $325 OBO. Will trade straight-up for a Nexus 5.

EDIT: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom