• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

Have:
Portal (PC - Steam gift) - $1.00

Want:
Paypal

I will have to add you on as a friend in Steam to gift it to you.

The Cowboy

Have:
Portal (PC - Steam gift) - $1.00
Portal 2 (PC - Steam gift) - $3.00

Want:
Paypal

I will have to add you on as a friend in Steam to gift it to you.

Question. I have Portal 2, is it possible to gift the game to my own account so i can then gift it on to my daughters account?.

Edit - just read you can, PM incoming.

Bii

Question. I have Portal 2, is it possible to gift the game to my own account so i can then gift it on to my daughters account?.

Edit - just read you can, PM incoming.

Positive Feedback for The Cowboy. Payment was made promptly and transaction was smooth and quick. Thanks again!

Sanjuro

Hey guys, kind of short notice, but seeing if anyone is looking for a couple of PS4 games before I trade them in shortly.

PS4
MLB 14: The Show
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Looking for probably $31 shipped in the states.

Let me know ASAP if you have any interest. I'll be trading them in shortly.

M3z_

R9 290 DCUII,

Down to my last one.

US48 Only Paypal

R9 290 Asus DirectCU II $300 *No mining & Original Box*

ePiJJv9l.jpg

BY9nxC3l.jpg

Cardon

WTS

God of War Kratos SideShow Collectibles Statue Limited Edition - 18" GoW Kratos Statue that includes the Blades of Ares. The right shoulder blade armor is chipped, but other than that the statue is in perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the LE of which only 550 were made and sold. - $400
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Shagohod Figure (1/144th scale PVC figurine, released only in Japan) - $60
Lost Planet - Vital Suit 4" Figurine - $15
Red Dead Redemption T-Shirt (Size L, never removed from bag) - $12
PS2 Slim Satin Silver (includes controller, original box, external power chord. used primarily as display item) - $80

Full images of all items can be seen at links. Prices include shipping to NA territories. I'll be shipping from Chicago so things should arrive quickly via USPS. Willing to ship overseas, but a slight bump of $5-10 may be added to account for added costs depending on quantity of items bought.

Open to PayPal or Amazon payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Positive buyer feedback for Ryne and ricochetguro. Sold them tf2 keys via paypal and everything went smooth

I stopped by for both our sakes but they had no G&W. I tried, man! :)

Thanks! Hope you were able to find something else. Mario Party 9 is also on clearance ($20) but I didn't find it either :(

Damn if my gf didn't just Tivo this movie, I'd be all over this. Good luck with sale! Great movie.

Some Targets have it around $9 as well. I bought it for that much a month or two ago. Not all Targets tho.

If you, or anyone else, can grab an extra next time you are in Target I'd be happy to pay shipping and a few extra bucks.

SmokeMaxX

Thanks! Hope you were able to find something else. Mario Party 9 is also on clearance ($20) but I didn't find it either :(

If you, or anyone else, can grab an extra next time you are in Target I'd be happy to pay shipping and a few extra bucks.
Haha well mine is sold out of them, but maybe some other people will be lucky :)

Extremely Positive feedback to Cardon. Very thorough seller, shipped first before payment (a first on my many B/S/T transactions!), and packed everything well. Had a small issue with the item that was absolutely out of his control, and still made things right.

Can't say enough good things about this man.

Cardon

Positive Feedback for: Cheetos is Pretty Awesome.

Excellent buyer. Totally understanding when an unforeseen issue popped up with the item upon delivery. Would sell to again in a heartbeat since he's the epitome of a good GAF buyer.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WTB: Battlefield 4 (BF4) for Xbox One - Bought a copy already.
WTB: Titanfall for Xbox One

WTS: Two 3 month Playstation Plus (PS+) codes. $15 each. I can PM you the codes immediately after your Paypal payment goes through.

I'm in the United States! PM me if you're interested. I never check this thread.

Peagles

REPOST

Just wondering if there are any trustworthy gaffers in China who would be willing to help me order something game-related from Taobao and get it to New Zealand?

PM me! I'd really appreciate your help :)

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1
Hooked up up with GCU price for Titanfall

Also anyone interested in swapping their X1 Controller for my Sealed Dual Shock 4?
Would prefer Titanfall controller.

For Sale:
All New/Sealed
tLtvrLZl.jpg

Gold Headset - $80 Shipped (U.S)
360 Pad w/ PlayCharge+TransD-Pad - $50 Shipped (U.S.)
Dual Shock 4 - WTT for X1 Controller, OBO

Cheska

For Sale

Newly added!!

Final Fantasy XIII SE Members Rewards Art Plaque: Submit offers!

Catherine: Love is Over Deluxe Edition PS3 CONTENTS ONLY! $50 shipped
orhFofrl.jpg

Okamiden Chibiterasu Plush and Pillow, new Capcom exclusive $80 shipped for both

Xenoblade PAL version + Operation Rainfall Artbook and Slipcase + US Artbook $70 shipped
mV9XXKWl.jpg

Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition, no game included $70 shipped
OhQQBAul.jpg

The Last Story PAL Limited Edition & Pandora's Tower PAL Limited Edition $70 shipped as a package
KP9PTLgl.jpg

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by SEGA $70 shipped
UKdOO26l.jpg

Will consider reasonable offers. PM if you guys are interested! Willing to discount if buying multiples. I still have original packaging for everything, would prefer to stick with US buyers only.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

E-Reader cards

Donkey Kong 3 $20

Price is for 1 pack.

CLU CLU LAND $8

EXCITEBIKE $5

GOLF $5

TENNIS $5

SEGA SATELLITE $20

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $50

Nitro Adapter $50

Magic Key III $50