• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slixshot

Banned
Positive Feedback for kyoakuma

He was a good buyer and even though I fucked up with the laptop I was selling him (it didn't work properly), he was understanding. Full refund was sent and he was kind enough to not get upset about the laptop. Would sell to again.

kyoakuma

Banned
Super seller positive feedback for Slixshot

Sold me an asus laptop for a super cheap price. Came fast. Good guy overall, worked with me on an issue and everything worked out great. Would buy from again

cj_iwakura

Interest check, won this from a contest:

iLBHKtS.jpg

$20 shipped, or open to Steam/trades/good stuff like that.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I raised the money I needed thanks to Craigslist locally, but I still have a few things I'm looking to sell.

- Aiaiai TMA-1 headphones. I have the original box, both cords, the carrying bag, and an unused set of earphones for these. They were used sparingly, mostly on campus. I'm just looking to get something different later this fall. $110/shipped.

- Dual-modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Good condition. Works on Xbox 360 and PS3. I have too many sticks, and this is the one I'm least attached to. Pending.

- Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon R for Super Famicom. Cart only. Both in good condition. $25/shipped for the pair.

All prices include shipping within the US. I'll consider shipping outside of the US but it will be at your cost. Payment is expected by Paypal. Any questions/concerns PM me! I'm GAF Gold.

WTT:

[Have]Bravely Default (Sealed)
[Have]Paper Mario: Sticker Star

[Want]Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (Vita)

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

jNYbMtN.jpg

• Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $20
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $28
  • Bioshock 2 (With DLC Disc includes Minerva's Den) - $15
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectcor's Edition (No Game, Figures or DLC, everything else is included and virtually untouched) - $100
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $6
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10
  • *NEW* Shining Force Exa (Complete) - $35
  • *NEW* Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PSP/Complete) - $40
  • *NEW* Club Nintendo Codes (Paper Mario: Sticker Star & Fire Emblem Awakening) - $2 (Each)

Mark5130

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

12 month PS+ - $40
Xbox LIVE $20 code - $15
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

WTS/WTT - All items are from a smoke-free home. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Two NOC McFarlane The Walking Dead figures. Michonne Series 3 and The Governor Comic Book Series 2. Both are in great shape with minor card shelf wear and mint bubbles. - $35.

Small lot of steel book cases which include Dark Souls 2, Dead Island, Splinter Cell Conviction, Halo 4, CoD Ghosts, CoD MW3 and GTA 5. I know that some people like to collect these and I have no real use for them. No games included. - $30

Actraiser 2 SNES world map/poster insert. A few blemishes, but has no holes or tears along the fold lines. A great collectable on its own or to complete your game. - $15

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. I also have an assortment of action figures sitting in a box that I would like to see be enjoyed by someone else. If you see something that you're interested in, feel free to PM me an offer! The two Soul Calibur II McFarlane figures have been sold.

WTB Destiny collector's edition digital content (PS4)

HWplVli.jpg

So I was unable to snag me a copy of the collector's edition before they all got sold out. For those that are getting the limited edition or the ghost edition, there should be a code included that provides this extra digital content. If you aren't interested in the content, I'd be willing to trade a $10 PlayStation Store Voucher or straight up buy it from you.

PM me if interested!

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Platinum Reward game - $12, buyer names the game
093-Club-Nintendo-Elite-Rewards-2014_zps20ec713f.jpg
The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $23
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $33
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

jokkir

Last attempt for this, I think:

WTT
My gold gift (might turn out to be Wario Land 2 or Super Mario Land 2) + Witcher 2 (PC) + Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (PC) + Steel Diver Club Nintendo code (or whatever you want from those)

for

DKCR platinum gift.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

PM if you have access to acquiring games earlier than release date, I know some stores don't care for street dates. I want to get Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition and Metro Redux early for PS4.

WTB:

i7-4790k
16GB RAM
PS4 games

FOR SALE:

EVGA GTX 660Ti 2GB SuperClocked
- $110
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes:

Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - Size 9
Air Jordan XX3 White/Varsity Red - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Twin Peaks - Size 9
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9

baphomet

Positive seller feedback for baphomet. Bought his Vita, great seller, fast shipping.

Positive Feedback for Absol

Purchased my Vita and paid right away. Super easy transaction and would definitely work with again. Thanks!

Also a super long shot, but looking to buy a few things.

32-64GB Vita Memory Stick
Amiga CD32 Console (NTSC)
Warwick 4 string bass (prefer natural finish) <$800

Athreous

I got already some rep here in NeoGaf =D

I'm selling Amazon Gift cards with 10% off, so let me know if you need =D

I can sell cards up to 500$ each, just pm saying what you need!

Also, if I don't reply fast, I'm prolly at work, but everyday at night I'm checking my NeoGaf mail box, so we can talk better hehe

Have a great night everyone!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I'll buy a platinum Nintendo code for $5.

WTS Xbox One: Day One Edition. Unopened from a smoke free home. Asking for 450+ Shipping and Handling. My Buddy and I won them during the Xbox Auctions, he was debating keeping it for when new games came around, but he hasn't opened it and has decided on selling it.

14922734022_54f294532b_h.jpg

zulux21

Looking to sell a year of xbox live for $35 (payment via amazon or paypal)

looking to buy a vita memory card for cheap (at least 16gb)

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback to dmix90. Very quick to respond and very fast with sending my game. Very friendly to work with. Will definitely do business again in the future. Thanks!

WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum Gift code! - You pick the game and I'll send you the code! - $12

Also selling Digital copies of:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $2 (UV or itunes)

X-Men 2 - $2 (UV code)

Marvels The Avengers - (comes with digital copy of movie, album, free digital comic book offer and free poster offer) -$3

Xbox 360 Tomb Raider code - $9

The Walking Dead PS Vita code - $9

I have 100% positive feedback on here as well as ebay and Amazon. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, thanks!

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
If you're located in Canada, add $10 for shipping of small items (360 or 3DS games) and $15 for big ones (SDOJ LE). If you're located in the US, add $15 for shipping of small items and $20 for big ones. If you get more than one item from me, add $2 for each subsequent game. All items shipped with tracking number. All prices in USD. All items are region-free unless explicitly stated.

Xbox 360

• Cave Shooting Collection DLC disc (JP region-locked)* - $90
  • Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets - $45
  • Mushihimesama Futari - $30
  • Espgaluda II Black Label (with OST) - $35
  • Guwange JP XBLA code (JP region-locked) - $10
3DS

• BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (NA region-locked) - $25
Some images:

Full album here.

*The DLC disc that I'm selling is not the "replacement" disc, it is the original DLC disc that came with the Cave Shooting Collection Kan, which if I'm not mistaken includes only the DLC from the 2013 collection and has a bug that does not allow you to install more than 7 or 8 pieces of DLC simultaneously. As far as I know, it works ok. It just takes a bit more time to install all content.

Looking for these N64 games (cartridge only) in as close to near-mint condition as possible:

N64
Excitebike 64
James Bond The World is Not Enough (blue cart)
Mario Party 2 & 3
Pokemon Puzzle League
Rush 2049
Turok 3

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN credit - $9 each
PlayStation Network card.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card.

WTB:
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Original black label required. Must be complete too and in very good condition.

Payment methods
For U.S. residents, Amazon Payments preferred. PayPal is also available for both international and U.S. buyers. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB:

GB, GBC, or GBA games. Don't care what they are - just building a collection. If any GAF folks have some they don't want, get in touch. Only stipulation is that I prefer them to be in English...But if you've got JP games you want to dump, we may be able to work out a deal. Thanks!

Fox Mulder

I found a laserdisc player at goodwill for cheap, anyone have movies they want to sell?

I'm really interested in the novelty and cool art more than anything, so just looking for cheap stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom