• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/Sell/Trade 2014

DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

4. No illegal shit

I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.

5. Normal forum rules apply

This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. There usually isn't a problem because there isn't much actual discussion in such a thread which could create the usual problems, but oh boy did it just happen! So yeah, don't do that, please.

Feedback List

pwack

Just posted in the 2013 thread, forgetting we had entered a new year. So reposting for people who will be looking here:

Want:

Pikmin 3
AC 4 Wii U

Have:
Wonderful 101
SMT IV
Zelda Link Between Worlds
PayPal

kennah

For Sale!
Woo 2014! PM me with any interest at this point. I will make very generous trades for a 3DS/3DS stuff! Also interested in Digital copies of movies, PayPal, XBL Points cards, BitCoin and Steam Credit.

IMG_4039.JPG
Both NES are 'not working'. They power on, flash a bit, might be just dirty.

XBOX is RROD, has HDMI

Everything else works and my laziness to clean up the cosmetic stickers and stuff is your gain.

IMG_4042.JPG

Complete in box $20 plus shipping
IMG_4043.JPG
Japanese Wrecking Crew Famicom Mini. Complete $20 plus shipping
IMG_4044.JPG
Golden Sun not for sale. The GBA is NOT the awesome version that everyone wants. Willing to do a nice GBA bundle. All GBA stuff plus Zelda 4 Swords and Super Mario Advance 2 plus a grab bag of Game Boy Games for $100 shipped
IMG_4046.JPG
PC Games and manuals can go for the cost of shipping.

Will do some ebay searching later to put a price on things, but mostly just trying to clear room, so shoot me an offer and I might take it, especially for trade. Stuff ships from Canada.

Jonboy

NEOGAF PLUS SELLER

WTS (would also be open to trade...see my WTB)

3DS XL (Zelda LBW edition; MINT condition)
SOLD

120 GB Toshiba HDD - 2.5" that came out of my PS3 when I upgraded the hard drive. Would also work with a laptop requiring this size.
$30 shipped.

Killzone Shadow Fall - PS4, box and manual included
$35 shipped

WTB

Madden 25 - PS4, hard copy for $35-$40

Here's to another glorious year of wheeling and dealing with fellow gaffer's. Happy new years everyone and happy trading!

Same to you, too. I know I've been super absent from this thread for the past. Who knew that having a kid would put such a dent in your free time. But, I'll be doing my best to update the list and be more "'around" in 2014! Happy new year!

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint
Antichamber
The Stanley Parable
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

LQX

Everything ships from and is sold from the US.

Stuff shown in picture but not listed are already sold.
FS:
$10 PSN - $8.50
iTunes $10 - $8.50
Need For Speed Rival $38
Metal Gear Rising - $15 (Brand New)
IMG_3038.jpg

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, after a few months selling here I've got Gold Seller status thank to you all.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Daily deal

Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection - $5

Other games

Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $13
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition - $16
Pre-Purchase The Banner Saga - $17
Consortium - $14 (SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 16 January)
Neverwinter: Hero of the North Pack - $85
Starbound - $11
Starbound 4 pack - $33
Rust - $15
The walking dead season 2 - $18

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Games:
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4

DVDs:
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $30
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $25

(Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

Lowe's Credit:
10% off; $100 increments.

30-50% off Google Play Promotional Credits: Selling in increments of $5
$5-25: 30% off
$25-50: 40% off
$50+: 50% off

It'll be a series of $5 promotional credits. Here's what "promotional" means:

"Google Play promotional credit offer ends on January 31, 2014. Winning promotional credit will be redeemable for 30 days after the offer ends. Promotional credits will be valid to spend on Google Play for 12 months after the date of redemption."

As long as you enter the Google Play credits onto your account by the end of February 2014, you will have until February 2015 to use them before they expire.

50% Off Amazon's 2013 Editor's Choice Games.
I have $30 credit for this so I'll sell up to that amount for half off. If you buy something that's more than $30, it'd just turn into $15 off the total price. A list of different categories that qualify can be found here (no games are shown on this page, so you have to click a category to continue): http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

PS+ 1 Year Code - $35

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $4

ARCADE STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $135 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (91+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

FS

Apple TV - $60 Shipped
Like new, complete. Battery in remote is starting to fade, will need replacement.

Amazon Fire TV with Fire TV Game Controller - $65 Shipped
Like new, complete. Small nick on bottom of controller.

Dreamcast Bundle - $130 Shipped
Dreamcast Console
1 Controller
1 Clear Blue VMU
Composite and Power Cables
Shenmue Near Mint
Shenmue II PAL Discs Near Mint, Cases Broken in Several Spots But Solid
Blue Stinger NEW/SEALED Small Crack on Case
Sword of the Berserk Near Mint Small Crack on Case
WWF Royale Rumble Near Mint Small Crack on Case
Resident Evil Code Veronica Used and Looks It

SDCC Exclusive Night Shadow Leonardo NEW/SEALED - $40 Shipped

kswiston

Reposting for the new thread.

I have a bunch of Steam Keys that I am willing to sell. In the past, I gave away my keys on GAF, but supporting your out of work wife with a baby on the way doesn't leave a ton of cash for gaming :p

Each of the following Steam Keys are $0.50:
- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise
- Mirror's Edge
- Eufloria
- Cogs
- Zen Bound 2
- Night Sky
- Aquaria

Each of the Following Steam Keys are $1
- LIMBO
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Avadon: The Black Fortress
- Avernum 4-6
- The Geneforge Saga
- Waking Mars

Each of the following Steam Keys are $2:
- Mark of the Ninja
- FTL
- Bastion
- Cave Story+

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
WANTED:

Looking to start my first gaming PC and would like to buy a GTX 770 and a good CPU. Let me know if you have anything for sale.

Amagon

you can borrow mine? Just pay shipping.

How much for overnight? lol

Any hoot, positive feedback to iHEO for getting me the Valdis Story steam key. Much appreciated my brother!

Also, I have a request to anybody that purchase the Game Music Bundle 6. I missed out on this and wanted to get the flac files for the albums they had for sale. Any way someone can help me get these albums, I'll pay, thanks!

kswiston

Positive Feedback for buyer Afro.

Positive Feedback for buyer etae.

Positive Feedback for buyer Labadal.

All three were prompt with their payments. Hope you guys enjoy the games!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Happy New Year, everyone!

WTB:
Steam/iTunes/eShop/PSN/XBL gift cards on the cheap. PM me!

Chavelo

Hello, I got a steam code for Call of Duty Ghosts (PC) for sale. I'm looking to get 35 dollars via PayPal. Please check my feedback or send me a PM if you got any questions.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $7
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $15
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $8

Misc. Crap:

Infamous 2 Cole Figure - $20
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $25
Drawn Together DVDs (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray

Foofaraw

WTB

Warriors Orochi 3 or
Dynasty Warriors 8 or
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Really only want one of these games, looking for around $20 shipped for the Xbox 360 version.

Vardhan

Is anyone selling Darksiders II for cheap? I missed out on the Daily Deal I think.

Also, Positive Feedback for seller iHEO. Sold me Valdis, Mortal Kombat, and YNAB4 very quickly.

Chocobro

WTS:
Both are PC UPlay codes. I will send the code and instructions on how to redeem the code ASAP after payment.

1) Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $30
2) Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition - $10

Paypal preferred. Can send offers.

Requiem

Selling

16GB Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) - Works flawlessly but I can't for the life of me find the AC adapter so it would just come with the original box and a USB cable

$185 Shipped or $170 + shipping

HBuqpzYl.jpg

R1DJt9Ol.jpg

JlmucJ7l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom