• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/Sell/Trade 2015

DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

A Note About Payments

• In this thread, sellers accept a wide variety of payment options (cash, PayPal, Amazon Payments, etc). Please note, when paying via PayPal there are two options - regular payment and Gift payment. Gift payment, while freeing the seller from incurring fees, leaves the buyer with little to no protection in the event the transaction goes south. We recommend that PayPal Gift payments be made with the utmost discretion and that it be reserved only for transactions where you are absolutely certain of the integrity of the person you are doing business with. There are some options for buyers who use PayPal Gift in the event of a non-delivery of goods, but, they can be very hit and miss. So, remember, PayPal Gift is risky, only use it if you're certain of the person you're dealing with.
  • If you're any type of "Plus" Seller (a further explanation can be found in the feedback sheet), feel free to add one of these icons to your B/S/T listings. Thanks to C-Drive for creating these images. And don't attempt to use one if you're not at the appropriate level. We're always watching.
Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.
  • Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.
  • Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark. Also, do not think that adding a post later on about upcoming sales, special, etc count as a bypass to the 150-200 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - their post for the next 150-200 that follow. Update that post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

• The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.
3. No need to whine
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.
4. No illegal shit
  • I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.
5. No lotteries/sweepstakes
  • This is a thread for members to BUY/SELL/TRADE goods. This is not a thread where members sign up for a "chance" to win something.
6. Format Pictures
  • If your post involves pictures of your items, you must surround those pictures with the "code" option in the Advanced Editing Options. The viewing experience for mobile users should be just as enjoyable as using a computer, but large and obtrusive pictures slow down the entire thread and create unnecessary clutter. Bottom line - ain't nobody got time for that. If you're unsure about how to fix the pictures, here's step #1 and here's step #2.
7. Eliminate Sold Items
  • If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you can still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.
8. Normal forum rules apply
  • This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. There usually isn't a problem because there isn't much actual discussion in such a thread which could create the usual problems, but oh boy did it just happen! So yeah, don't do that, please.
Feedback List

Volunteers needed to update the feedback list. If you are a member in good standing who would like to help update the list 1-2 hours per week, please PM sabanoo, ekgrey, properpropaganda, or me.

maxcriden

Looking forward to working with all of you again. Thanks for making the thread, nrvalleytime!

ETA: wait, this is the first post?

Eh, what the heck. Let's help someone out a bit!

WTS: $5 to the Nintendo eShop

for

$1 shipped ;)

(Shipment will be electronic.)

ETA: sold!

terrisus

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread has been very, very good to me.

You have all been a great, great help over the past number of months while I've needed money, you've all been so great with buying some of my stuff, paying good prices for it, being so understanding with the time it takes me to ship stuff, and even some people being alright with a couple of problems and mistakes on my end of things.

The good news is, things are finally looking up a bit (relatively speaking) financially for me, and so while I'm able to, at the start of the new thread, I want to give back!

bst.png

"Buying" thankfulness!

The first 10 people who purchased anything from me valued at $5 or more who get in contact with me, let me know what they bought, and give me their PayPal address - and I will PayPal them $5!

(I'll post an update when I have 10 PMs, but if I'm not here when that happens/don't before it happens... - I'm just taking the first 10... Sorry...)

Again, I know it's not much, but it's at least something that I can give back to this thread.

Thank you again everyone for how great you've been. I've really appreciated it so much =)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I don't need feedback from this, I'm not trying to "buy feedback" or anything. I just wanted to do something to give back <3

Well, didn't quite hit 10, but left this up for a couple of weeks, and the thread is obviously well past this now, so, concluding the offer for now.
Thanks to everyone =)

terrisus

Also, just because it's what I do...
The title's missing an apostrophe (should be "Hank's") >.>

EDIT: Sorry, carry on >.>

P.S. Or, if the name is Hanks, it should still be Hanks', since either way it's not a matter of possession, but of a contraction involving the word "has" which would be needed to make the sentence grammatically correct (Hanks has got nothing on this money pit / Hanks' got nothing on this money pit)

But, if it's a movie quote or whatever, then alright :þ

Anyway, sorry, it's just hard for me to help myself when it comes to grammar/syntax/etc. Carry on <3

Mikeside

Posting from last thread:

WTS:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" 4G LTE White

I've put custom ROM on it, but otherwise as new, been using it for a few days but have decided I want a SHIELD instead

£250 + shipping cost (free within UK)

Also, just because it's what I do...
The title's missing an apostrophe (should be "Hank's") >.>

Not to be a grammar nazi, but - Hanks is his full name, so it would either be " Hanks' " or "Hanks" based on whether or not his name is possessive.

Since that sentence ignores many of the rules of English language, the weird combination of a Money Pit reference and "King Kong Ain't Got Shit on Me" will stand. Ha.

Also - glad things are looking up for you. :-D Cheers, friend.

WTS

Homeworld Collector's Edition, the one with the replica ship, unopened.

2451445-9042071282-ce_sp.png

I bought into the hype of this game from all of my friends raving about it, then I realized it was an RTS the day before release. RTS' are not my bag and I know I won't enjoy this game no matter what.

Asking $130 USD, shipped. PayPal Gift is accepted.
feedback.gif

WTB

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

WTS - Click Links for Pics

Backlight Modded Original GBA - $140 - PENDING

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed. - PENDING

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$265.00 - REDUCED!

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (12) and Seller (14)

wiibomb

SO, I'm trying this again.. YUP.. again..

I'm trying to find someone to buy the Seregios/Gore Magala theme that is free with the purchase of the digital version of MH4U in US/NA, I have the n3DS system with the game preinstalled and NoA being NoA just decided to exclude us with no other way of getting it since we already have the game "purchased"

I'm also trying to find a Megaman X Collection for Gamecube if anyone has one that can sell to me for NOT eBay price.. thanks

e90Mark

WTB

The Order 1886 Physical
Playstation Plus Sub - 1 year
Discounted Xbox Live Credit or Discounted Amazon Credit

maxcriden

I'm also trying to find a Megaman X Collection for Gamecube if anyone has one that can sell to me for NOT eBay price.. thanks

If you don't have any luck finding MMX GCN, post a want ad on GameTZ for it. The game is relatively common and I've been offered it recently I think (I declined as I'm looking for the PS2 version).

WTS Border Lands 2 Vita Download Code

I believe the code also comes with DLC. It's everything that comes with the BorderLands 2 Vita Bundle. Already have the game on PC.

Not really sure what this is going for, so just throw me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

Clearos

WTS: Dell Venture Pro 8 ($125)& OLED Vita /w 16 gig memory card ($115)

01414_1VZUtmHBuYV_600x450.jpg

00e0e_66ovig3O7kG_600x450.jpg

I can get a better picture of the actual device when I get home if needed.

OLED 3g Vita + 16g memory card

00N0N_3BUkH6LsBW5_600x450.jpg

00r0r_2GdYX4kLCuQ_600x450.jpg

I have a few things for sale or trade. I accept paypal. I'm in Arizona and will ship in the US. I have bought and sold on here before and had great experiences.

- 55 Inch Samsung 4K TV - HU9000 model. This is their flagship model. Comes with all accessories including the box. Only about 2 months old. These retail for over $3k. Looking for about $2400 shipped.

- PS4. This is only about a week old or so. Comes with all original packaging including box. Looking to trade it for an Xbox One.

- Wolfenstein Xbox One Sealed - $30 shipped

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 148 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 9 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to CoachKevin

Positive Seller Feedback to

Reposting for new thread!
It's also been like 350 posts :)

Want to Sell

$200 - Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL (CIB)

I bought this back when it came out in February 2013 and it's been my primary 3DS since then. 99.9% of the time I've played it was in the house. Console is in perfect condition and I still have the original box and paperwork. Just upgraded to the New 3DS XL and did a full system transfer, so this unit is fresh. Comes with...

- Original Charger
- 16GB Class 10 SD Card
- Complete packaging
- AR Cards

Price includes shipping to Continental US. PayPal Gift preferred.

If you're concerned that I have no feedback as a seller, I have two pending transactions now where the packages (Vita and GBA) are arriving at their respective buyers' addresses today! :)

H3xum

H:

$20.00 Gamestop online credit

$15.00 Sears gift card (they sell games)

W:

Paypal/Amazon/E-Shop credit

$17.00 for GS and $10 for Sears.

WTB:

official black PS3 controller

^^^ both of mine have gotten too inconsistent between working and broken that I need a new one. trying to finish my ps3 backlog and only a few games away. Please don't let my backlog stall, it depends on you!

also, I'd be open to using VENMO if anyone is interested.

gatisimo

WTB: Amiibos! I basically need all the hard to get ones like Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Little Mac, plus most of the new ones. The only newer ones I have are Sheik, Toon Link and Bowser. No matter how hard we try, my kids and I just can't seem to find these guys anywhere.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

kYyO67W.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Limited Edition (sealed) - $50 shipped

I'll accept PayPal and I am a Positive Buyer & Seller!

OraleeWey

Anyone interested in a silver Ps2 system? Comes with Socom, Socom 2(sealed), Socom 3(sealed), Socom Combined Assault (Sealed), a duakshock 2, 8mb memory card, power cable,and a component cable. Looking for $50. PM me if you're interested.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

Less gaming related but I also have a Velodyne EQ-Max 8 subwoofer, for $210 shipped. If you want more info or pics, PM me!

Zing

Banned
Want:
PS1 Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee

Have:

-Wii-
De Blob
Lost in Shadow
Ivy the Kiwi?
Little King's Story
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Endless Ocean
Wii Music
Excitebots: Trick Racing
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Lord of the Rings

-Wii U-
Hyrule Warriors
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
ZombiU

-DS-
Meteos
Polarium
Kirby's Canvas Curse
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

-3DS-
Starfox 64 3D (sealed)
Bravely Default
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

All my games are North American versions in perfect condition.

Also selling GameCube Memory Card 251 and Game Boy Advance link cable, both sealed. Click thumbnails for large photos.

Want To Buy

North American NES games. I'm currently collecting in bulk, and would like to buy at least 6 titles at a time in good to excellent condition. Must ship to Japan. Please let me know what you have available.

For Sale

Shipping from Japan...

Point cards

Nintendo eShop 1000, 3000, and 5000 yen cards
PSN 3000, 5000, and 10,000 yen cards
$12 per 1000 yen, code delivery within 24 hours.

NES games!

It's time to sell my first set of NES doubles. The games have been tested in a top-loader.

$2 Blades of Steel - normal wear, as-is not working
$10 Destiny of an Emperor - two small dings along label fold, works great
$3 IronSword: Wizards & Warriors II - indented scratch and small label puncture, cartridge wear, works great
$3 Kung Fu - intented scratches and depression at injection point, rip on back label, works great
$22 The Legend of Zelda - excellent condition, likely just needs a new battery in order to play
$4 Millipede - some wear and tear, works great

$6 Super Mario Bros. - label wrinkle, depression at injection point, works great
$3 Time Lord - label wrinkle, depression at injection point, works great
$2 Track & Field II - damaged front label, ripped back label, marker and residue on back, works great
$5 Yo! Noid - label damage, marker on back, works great

Prices are firm, but you can buy all 7 for $26. Please inquire for a detailed shipping quote.

Click for bigger pictures!

FamicomBox!

FamicomBox, working, with 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros. Best offer.

These games are for the FamicomBox demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, and play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:
Adventure Island
Wild Gunman

Anything gaming-related that you want to find!

Name a game. Name a system. I'll quote you a price, go buy it for you, and ship it to your door anywhere in the world.

Japanese translation!

I've studied Japanese for over 15 years, lived in Japan since 2008, and have passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, Level N1. I provide lots of free translations of gaming events in Japan on Twitter as @Cheesemeister3k. I can quickly and accurately translate several pages' worth of gaming-related Japanese into English for you at reasonable rates.

Famicom hardware!

AV Famicom $100
Accessories available to-order with purchase of an AV Famicom...
AC adapter $15
Dogbones $15 ea.

Famicom games!

Prices valid as of August 29th, 2015. Pictures, cleaning, and testing available upon request. I accept US dollars or North American NES games in trade.

$7 1942
$2 10-Yard Fight
$10 Adventure Island
$5 Adventures of Dino Riki
$4 Aighina no Yogen: From the Legend of Balubalouk
$6 Air Fortress
$2 Akakage
$6 All Pro Basketball
$5 Antarctic Adventure
$2 Argus
$2.50 Astro Robo Sasa
$1.50 Bad News Baseball
$2 Baseball
$1 Baseball Simulator 1.000
$1.50 Bases Loaded
$1.50 Best Play Pro Baseball
$1 Birdie Rush Golf Club
$10 Blaster Master
$5 Bomberman
$5 Captain Tsubasa
$2 Castlequest
$4 Chack'n Pop
$2 Challenger
$3 Champion Yosuke-Ide's Mah-Jong
$5 Chubby Cherub
$6 Circus Charlie
$5 City Connection
$3 Clu Clu Land
$4 Commando
$10 Cosmic Epsilon
$8 Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge
$5 Cycle Race: Road Man
$7 Desert Commander
$4 Dig Dug II
$3 Donkey Kong
$4 Donkey Kong Jr.
$8 Donkey Kong Jr. Math
$5 Donkey Kong 3
$3 Door Door
$8 Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stone
$5 Dragon Ball Z: Kyôsh&#363;! Saiyan
$5 Dragon Ball: Daimaou Fukkatsu
$3 Dragon Spirit: The New Legend
$3 Dragon Warrior
$1.50 Dragon Warrior II
$2 Dragon Warrior III
$3 Dragon Warrior IV
$9 Duck Tales
$5 Dungeon Magic: Sword of the Elements
$10 Elnark no Zaihou
$3 Excitebike
$3 Exed Exes
$3 Exerion
$1 F-1 Race
$2 Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
$2.50 Family Mahjongg II: The Road to Shanghai
$1 Family Stadium
$1 Family Stadium '87
$1 Family Stadium '88
$2 Family Stadium '90
$11 Galaga
$2 Galaxian
$7 Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ougon Kiseru
$3 Ganbare Pennant Race
$3 Ganso Saiyuuki: Super Monkey Daibouken
$3 Gegege no Kitarou 2: Youkai Squadron Challenge
$1 Geimos
$5 Gekitotsu Yonku Battle
$1.50 Genpei Touma Den
$16 Getsu Fuuma Den
$6 Ghostbusters
$2 Glory of Heracles: Legend of the Fighting Demon's Lair
$5 Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
$1 Golf
$1.50 Gomoku Narabe Renju
$3 Gozonji: Yaji Kita Chin Douchuu
$4 Gradius
$19 Gremlins 2: The New Batch
$40 Gun Nac

$1.50 Gyrodine
$5 Gyuwanburaa Jiko Chuushin Ha
$1.50 Gyuwanburaa Jiko Chuushin Ha 2
$11 Ikari Warriors
$7 Ike-Ike!! Nekketsu Hockey Bu
$2 Ikki
$4 Image Fight
$3 Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
$3 JaJaMaru no Daibouken
$5 JaJaMaru: Ninpou Chou
$1.50 Jikuu Yuten: Debias
$16 Joy Mech Fight
$4 Jumbo Osaki's Hole-in-One Professional
$2 Juvei Quest
$4 Kaijuu Monogatari
$1.50 Kamen Rider Club: Collision Shocker Land
$8 Karateka
$4 Keisan Game 1-nen
$5 Keisan Game 2-nen
$4 Keisan Game 3-nen
$4 Kero-Kero Keroppi's Great Adventure
$26 Kid Dracula
$5 King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch
$2.50 King's Knight
$8 Kiteretsu Daihyakka
$1.50 Kung Fu Heroes
$4 Kyonshies 2
$5 Kyoto Flower Secret Room Murder Mystery
$2 Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium
$4 Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium III
$1.50 Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium: '88 Players New Data Version
$3 Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium: 1989 Edition
$14 Life Force
$1 Little Ninja Brothers
$2 Mappy
$2 Mario Bros.
$6 Mendel Palace
$2 Mickey Mousecapade
$3 Mirai Shinwa Jarvas
$3 Mito Koumon: Tenka no Goiken-ban
$2 Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
$1 Morita Shogi
$1.50 MotoRace USA
$1.50 Ninja Kid
$3 Osomatsu-kun: Back to the My Overbite Chapter
$2.50 Othello
$12 Pac-Man
$1 Pinball
$10 Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
$7 Quarth
$2 Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Chuugen no Hasha
$7 Rygar
$2 Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu Hen
$6 Sakigake!! Otokojuku
$4 Sanada Ten Braves
$2 Sanrio Carnival
$6 SD Gundam Battle Sumo: Heisei Hero Tournament
$3 SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 2: Capsule Warriors
$3 SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 3: Hero Tale
$3 SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 4: New-Type Story
$5 SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 5
$3 SD Gundam Gaiden: Knight Gundam Story
$5 SD Gundam Gaiden: Knight Gundam Story 3: Legend of the Knights
$5 SD Gundam Great Battle Cyber
$2 SD Gundam Hero Showdown: Defeat the Evil Enemies
$3 Seicross
$6 Seikima II Akuma no Gyakushuu!
$4 Seirei Gari
$5 Sekiryuuou
$28 Shadow of the Ninja
$4 Shadowgate
$4 Shanghai
$1 Sherlock Holmes
$4 Shinsenden
$4 Side Pocket
$2.50 Sky Destroyer
$5 Sky Kid
$2.50 Soccer
$8 SonSon
$3 Space Invaders
$5 Spy vs. Spy
$5 Square's Tom Sawyer
$3 Star Force
$2 Star Luster
$2 Star Soldier
$4 Star Voyager
$10 Star Wars
$4 Sugoro Quest
$6 Sukeban Keiji III
$7 Super Arabian
$5 Super Mario Bros.
$6 Super Mario Bros. 3
$2 Super Real Baseball '88
$3 Super Star Force: Jikuureki no Himitsu
$3 Super Xevious: GAMP no Nazo
$3 Superman
$18 Sweet Home
$1.50 Tecmo World Wrestling
$19 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
$4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
$22 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
$2 Tenkaichi Bushi Keru Naguuru
$2 Tennis
$2 Tetris
$6 Tetris 2 & Bombliss
$3 Tetris Flash
$5 The Earth Fighter Rayieza
$5 The Goonies II
$2.50 The Legend of Kage
$5 The Magic of Scheherazade
$12 The Quest of Ki
$2 The Tower of Druaga
$5 Thunderbirds
$8 Tiny Toon Adventures
$14 Tiny Toon Adventures 2: Trouble in Wackyland
$3 Track & Field II
$2 Tsuppari Ouzumou
$5 Tsurikichi Sanpei: Blue Marlin Edition
$7 TwinBee
$1.50 Uchuusen: Cosmo Carrier
$1 Ultima III: Exodus
$4 Ultraman Club 2
$4 Ultraman Club 3
$3 Urban Champion
$4 Urusei Yatsura: Lum no Wedding Bell
$2 Volguard II
$1 WCW World Championship Wrestling
$10 Whomp 'Em
$5 Willow
$4 Winners' Cup
$5 Wizardry III: Legacy of Llylgamyn
$3 Xexyz
$4 Yie Ar Kung-Fu
$5 Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished
$3 Zoids: Chuuou Tairiku no Tatakai
$1 Zunou Senkan Garu

Feedback
NeoGAF Plus Seller!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Looking for some cheap (sub $20) turbografx 16 games (turbo chip only. I don't have a cd drive)

What I already have:
Legendary axe
Alien crush
Bonks revenge
JJ and Jeff
Keith courage

Will buy or trade. My trade list:
Ps4:
Assassins creed unity
Tomb raider
The last of us

Vita:
Tearaway
Sly cooper thieves in time

3ds:
SMTIV collectors edition

All of my stuff is NA versions, CIB.

Don't want to sell these. Only use toward trades.

Would also be interested in NES or SNES games

Afro

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Black Label

Pikmin 2 | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Player's Choice Edition (plays on NTSC consoles)

$65 shipped for Pikmin 1. $60 for Pikmin 2. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only. Will be shipped in small box for protection.

DSC_0057_zpsc645374c.jpg

GVDyD0A.jpg

maxcriden

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread has been very, very good to me.

The first 10 people who purchased anything from me valued at $5 or more who get in contact with me, let me know what they bought, and give me their PayPal address - and I will PayPal them $5!

It seems inappopriate to leave formal feedback for this, but I just want to say I just received some funds from terrisus; this was extremely generous and totally unnecessary of him to do. Really too kind. Thank you terry!

GRaider81

Just moving this over to the new thread. Apologies if not 150-200 posts between last thread and this.

Reduced vita down to £80

Want to sell

Smash Bros Wii U and boxed Mario Amiibo £40 Ono (shipped)

PS Vita + 4GB card+ Killzone Mercs. All boxed. Couple of very light scratches on back and front. Nothing major.

£80 ONO (shipped)

Selling these Transformer collection pieces.

Link to other photos. http://s934.photobucket.com/user/Raider1874/library/Transformers colection?sort=3&page=1

Looking for £100 ish each plus postage but willing to discuss prices. Will post to US but will need to give you a postage quote.

Both are in superb condition though they have been opened and transformed once. They were then put back in box and have been in storage the last 12 years or so.

Nyoro SF

WTS: UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+26 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business!
All prices are shipped.

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home.

NES Advantage joystick: In extremely good condition. $15
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii arcade controller: Like-new condition. $15
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $10
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: All have a small yellowing of the plastic from age, but easy to clean. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $10
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10

Playstation 3 Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Asia Version): SOLD
Devil May Cry HD Collection: SOLD
Dragon's Crown: $20
Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Collection: $50 (Sealed)
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise: SOLD
Onechanbara Z Kagura w/ Nonono (costume code used): $45

Playstation Vita Games:

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (JPN ver.): SOLD
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $27
Danganronpa 2: $27
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $27
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code used): SOLD
Hot Shots Golf (Online pass used): SOLD
J-Stars Victory Vs: $50 (Sealed)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: SOLD
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:

Senran Kagura Burst (JPN): SOLD
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (JPN): $30
Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Elite Beat Agents: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $15
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: $25 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: $15 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (JPN): SOLD
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN): $20
Ace Attorney 1 2 3 Collection with Drama CD (JPN): SOLD

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Darkstalkers Tribute: $25
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth: $8

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $6

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $25

Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

bakeray

WTS

2x - Amazon Prime Slot - 2 day free shipping on all Prime eligible items. Good until Jan 29th, 2016. - $20 each

Xbox One
Limbo (digital code) - $8
Dragon Age Inquisition - $30

WTB: Resident Evil Revelations 2 complete season Steam game. Cheapest I can find is £16 on Green Man Gaming, hoping to do better.

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

I accept paypal, ship within 2 days, and include tracking. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add fees.

Sanwa JLF
Only used a few times before swapping out with a silent JLF. Comes complete from a Hori VX SA Kai and includes mounting plate, clear square gate, the newer white Sanwa actuator, black balltop, black shaft cover, 2 black dust washers, and a brand new wire harness. Will throw in a new 2lb spring (purchased from FA) in addition to the standard spring for free at buyers request.$19 shipped.
jPsV6U8.jpg

Want to Trade:
My Mortal Kombat X Import Collectors Edition PS4 for your Xbox One version.
Mortal-kombat-X-kollectors-edition-e1422997496545.jpg

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid.

Your choice of 600/700 Coin Club Nintendo Game Code - $15

WTB
In box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games.

WTS:
Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - Brand new and sealed in the box with no crushed corners. This was an extra that I got from GameStop in case my Best Buy order didn't work out. Asking $70 shipped, which covers what I paid for it ($54) plus Priority shipping in a decent box w/padding. I've had one positive transaction on GAF and can provide CAG/eBay feedback if needed. Cross posting this on CAG as well.

EDIT: Sold to SalvaPot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom