• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroblade

Don't like the prices? offer me something please. Help me get rid of this stuff!

Have:

Acekard 2i - Offer

Genesis: - (If you buy one of the more expensive games i will throw in one of the cheap games for free) All Good Condition
Sega Genesis 3 Console (includes 3 controllers, 1st party, 2 3rd party) - $25
Bundle pictured - $50
IMG_20110827_175339.jpg
Cool Spot - (No Manual) $5
Ghoul's N Ghosts - (No Manual) $15
Eternal Champions - (No Manual) $5
Sonic Spinball - $3
Sonic & Knuckles - $12
Rocket Knight Adventures - $14
The Lion King - $5
Sonic 2 - Free with purchase

Gamecube:
All in good/great condition and complete unless noted.
Sonic Gems Collection - $13
Veiwtiful Joe -$8
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 -$8
Rave Master - (No Manual) $10
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc - $22
LOTR: The Third Age - $6

PS2:
Final Fantasy XII -$6

Xbox 360: (all games complete and in great condition)
Lost Odyssey -$15
Magna Carta 2 - $22
Bully - $24
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Sealed - $13
Alan Wake Limited Edition (Sealed) - $40

PS3: (all complete and in excellent condition)

Ni No Kuni (black label) With guide (includes Gold Hurley code) - $30
Tales of Graces F - $18
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (sealed) - $41

Zune HD 16GB - $45 shipped (have pics)

The player works great and has a screen protector on it. scratches on the back, normal wear and tear. comes with charge cable and car radio adapter.

Want:

Paypal

Neverfade

WTS:

Bloodborne digital code: $50 -SOLD

Bloodborne Collector's Edition Extras: Box, Artbook, Digital Soundtrack (Game/Steelbook not included) -$22 shipped

Black/Blue 2DS, very lightly used/great shape, SD card/Stylus/Charger all accounted for - $55 shipped

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Pending to arrive
  3. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  4. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  5. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetical condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  6. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  7. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $55.00/$56.65. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat.

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Subject Delta $49.95/$51.50. Excellent condition. Includes all accessories.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $44.95/$46.30. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $110.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $60.00/$62.00. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-8 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Home Movies Seasons 1-4 $45.00/$46.35. All in excellent condition. Season 4 soundtrack bunus cd also included. SOLD

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

WTS

I have an XBOX ONE Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag code that I got with my purchase of the console. I already have it on PC.

Willing to trade for credit on PSN or Steam!

Code_Link

WTB:

- Interstellar Neo-Pack Blu Ray w/ Art Book (Wal-mart exclusive)

I missed out on buying it when available and would love to get it in case anyone got two copies... :'(

WTB:

• Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - Steam Key/Gift
  • Ori and the Blind Forest - Steam Key/Gift
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Steam Key/Gift

Let me know by PM, and thanks in advance.

sam777

Want to Trade

Club Nintendo UK codes

Bayonetta 1, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Mario Golf 3DS.

For a Smash Bros 3ds code (UK).

WTB

Looking for a Wii U (black, 32gb only!) in good condition please. US Paypal.

Hoping to get a good deal so me, my wife and kid can have some family time together :)

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
WTS :

Beats Solo HD Headphones (White / Wired). I have used these exactly twice for about 10 minutes. I have too many headphones. $75 shipped, paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) to lower US 48 only. More pics available.

Positive seller feedback for Josephl64

Sold me a copy of Mario Golf Advance Tour, great seller - had an issue where the package got returned to him, he handled it promptly!

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for mgs2master2

Great communication throughout. Also made an extra effort to ensure that something got to me without more delay, despite issues coming up for them. Thanks a bunch =)

//ARCANUM

WTB

Wii Remotes and Nunchucks. Looking for 2 of each but hit me up if you've got only 1 or more or etc.

Wii U Pro Controller(s)

Super Smash Bros Wii U

WTS

Borderland 2 Vita Addon Codes - $6 (if you want the Game and the codes bundled together, anywhere 15-20 bucks)
CHrono Trigger (CIB) - 25
The world Ends with you (CIB) - 25

Club nintendo Gold or Elite reward game of your choice - 20 to 25 bucks.

zulux21

positive seller feedback for NateDrake

order came in in perfect shape and quickly.... only hick up was with USPS thus would easily buy from this person again ^^

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Positive Seller feedback for Neifirst. Bought a FFXV code, responded quickly and the whole process was quick and painless. Great first experience for me in the GAF B/S/T community.

isitstill

Would anyone be interested in this?

It's just framed Animal Crossing cards. I made it years and years ago, and I'm probably just going to throw it away. The cards are affixed somehow to the backing (glue probably), so you're probably not going to be able to remove them.

If anyone is in Jacksonville, or is coming through, and would like to meet up and have it, PM me. Thanks!

Would anyone be interested in this?

It's just framed Animal Crossing cards. I made it years and years ago, and I'm probably just going to throw it away. The cards are affixed somehow to the backing (glue probably), so you're probably not going to be able to remove them.

If anyone is in Jacksonville, or is coming through, and would like to meet up and have it, PM me. Thanks!

Don't you dare throw that away...if I was in that area, I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom