• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 14$ (ON SALE)
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 21$

header.jpg

Dark Souls II - 23$
header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom, Jason Vorhees, Alien, and Garrus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

I guess I'll also join the bandwagon, lol.

I already have every game part of the club nintendo platinum rewards that I'd want, so...

WTS:
Platinum club nintendo reward - any game that someone wants from there for $20.

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat.

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Subject Delta $49.95/$51.50. Excellent condition. Includes all accessories.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $100.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $50.00/$51.50. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-8 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

Mitch

Banned
Selling:

Game Boy Micro (Purple/Pink - Great condition, comes with charger) $75 shipped
Bloodborne (used, played once) $48 shipped
Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (Donkey Kong, etc) $18

US only. PayPal gift.

terrisus

Positive "giving terrisus free stuff" (aka Seller) feedback for wheapon

Had listed a bunch of Gameboy games as "free, just pay shipping," and was willing to send them all to me, despite me not buying anything else and just paying the shipping, so he essentially got nothing out of it - except my appreciation =)

SalvaPot

Positive seller feedback for SevenDevils, helped me get my hands on the Smash 3DS through the nintendo store and it came in as new.

Also a huge thank you to everyone who offered to helped me out, GAF is an amazing comunnity, you all are cool!

alf717

Positive seller feedback for SevenDevils, helped me get my hands on the Smash 3DS through the nintendo store and it came in as new.

Also a huge thank you to everyone who offered to helped me out, GAF is an amazing comunnity, you all are cool!

Out of curiosity does the Nintendo Store in NY carry any of the games they no longer stock on retailers shelves?

Just picked up a WiiU

WTB the following WiiU games if anyone is selling:

Super Mario World 3D
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

IronRinn

Had listed a bunch of Gameboy games as "free, just pay shipping," and was willing to send them all to me, despite me not buying anything else and just paying the shipping, so he essentially got nothing out of it - except my appreciation =)

Not to speak for wheapon, but sometimes "getting this shit out of my house" is payment enough!

Edzi

I'm in the same boat as a lot of Club Nintendo users right now, meaning I don't want/already most of the Platinum/Gold rewards they have up. I'd be willing to trade any of the games for something, preferably another game code.

If you still have coins to spend from the regular club nintendo rewards, I might be interested in trading for some of the retail games listed there. The ones I'm looking at are Kid Icarus Uprising/Star Fox 64 3D.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Bloodborne, regular edition. Bought the CE after I started playing so regular edition has to go. Looking for $50 shipped.

WTB: GTA V on Steam

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

I have the Club Nintendo Platinum reward as well and already own all the games. I'm in a toy/action figure phase right now so I'm open to trades if you have something you'd like to get rid of.

Amiibo, Figma or other Japanese figures, Transformers, MOTU classics, Muppets Palisades, Star Wars, Marvel Legends or Universe. PM me an offer and maybe we can make a deal!

Shun

Positive Buyer Feedback for Adam Prime.

Quick, easy, flexible to work with. Enjoy the Rockman Collector's set.

baphomet

WTB - DmC steam key - $10

I saw one listed a few days ago but can't seem to find it now. It you have one please pm me.

Ryne

WTB: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons elite status gift

How does 8$ (4$ each) USD sound?

Leatherface

WTS:

The Order 1886. Physical copy. Sorry, no pics just yet, will upload when I get home. Beat it once, and won't plan on playing it again. Has an insert in the box, not sure if it was for DLC or not.

$25 shipped? That's a little more than $3 per hour of playtime!

I'll take it. :)

Kriken

WTB:
Star Fox 64 3D CN download code: $15 Paypal

WTS:
Borderlands 2 Vita download code: $13 Paypal
Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards code: $20 Paypal

PM me

RkOwnage

Slim chance but I thought I'd advertise here:

I have a 64gb iPhone 6 plus I am wanting to trade for an iPhone 6 64gb. The phone is a little more than a month old. I decided too late that the phone is too big and I'd rather have the smaller option.

Everything is included with it, including original box.

Phone is Verizon and need a Verizon iPhone 6.

Thanks!!

WTS

Skyward Sword - $40, game, manual and music cd are in like new condition. Case has noticeable marking on it with the main issue being the middle left where something pushed against it too hard while I had it in a moving box.

Mario Kart 8 - $40, game is in like new condition, no noticeable wear on the case.

Hyrule Warriors - $40, game is in like new condition, no notiable wear on the case.

All prices are including shipping and tracking. US only.

WTB

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 - Steam, looking for somewhere around the $15 range if possible.

WTS

+White Assassin's Creed Vita with 4 GB mem card.
+Have the original box in great condition
+Vita itself is in great condition but has a few of those oled burn in marks on the screen
+Persona 4 golden & Ass Creed Liberation
Asking price $140

I also have this gaming PC

1055T AMD 6 core processor - water cooled
4 GB DDR3 ram
AMD 7950 GPU
New SSD
500 GB HDD - The hdd might be damaged, not sure
the case is solid - bought it in 2010
some creative PCI sound card
-it runs BF4 at ultra with 2x MSAA with mantle if that says anything lol

Also - black PS4 bought in February 2014 haven't used it much
in great condition
comes with infamous SS, killzone shadow fall (discs)
selling for $300

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+9 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $140 + $11.30 priority shipping ($151.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - SOLD

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - SOLD

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $25
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - SOLD

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - SOLD
Tennis - SOLD
The Chessmaster - SOLD
Q*bert - SOLD
F-1 Race - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - SOLD

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - $10 Missing battery cover
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $20
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - SOLD

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Pending to arrive
  3. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  4. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  5. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetical condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  6. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  7. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom