• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Mario Party 10 (WiiU) - New in box, never opened. $45 shipped OBO
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC) - Used, cartridge only, some writing/fading on the label. $20 Shipped OBO

Prices are for shipping within the US, USPS First class.

turbocat

Prices are negotiable. PM me!

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Helldivers PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $15 SOLD
Metal Slug 3 PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $11

Steam Gifts
Cthulhu Saves The World - $2
Fallout: New Vegas - $6
Don't Starve - $9

4GB Vita card - $6 shipped

I will have a Club Nintendo Platinum reward for sale as well. Selling for $20 (PayPal gift).

WTB

Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Conquest

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

guill

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Blazenumb1 speedy service as always, this man is platinum, you should create another level like titanium for him

mjc

WTS:

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (PS3) - Complete in box with plush, sealed soundtrack, sealed art cards, spell book, sealed coin, and open copy of game. All in very good condition. DLC codes not included. I'll also include the hardcover strategy guide. Looking for $200 shipped or your best offer.

Super Smash Bros Club Nintendo Soundtrack - Sealed and in great condition. Looking for $20 shipped.

PM me if interested, US buyers only please!

painey

WTS
2 new Black Fitbit Flex's

s1iIHoG.jpg

I won them in a contest but have no need for them now. I am asking for $90 each including shipping. I would put them on eBay, but the market is saturated with Chinese knock-offs and used Fitbits being sold as new. They are brand new, legit, and never so much as even dropped.

WTB

Smash Bros WiiU
Danganronpa 1+2
Dark Souls Design Works
Bayonetta 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order PS4
Driveclub

WTT/WTS:
Wind Waker HD: $110 or offers
Majora's: $80 or offers
Smash: $30
Mario 3D: $30
Link: $30
Kinect: $20
As I said offers are cool for anything. More pics on inquiry. The Majora's LE does has a small tear on the front near the flaps from Amazon's shipping, visibile in the picture.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code (Price Negotiable)
  • (Wii U) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $23
    tutjQ7w.jpg
  • (Wii U) Earthbound - $7
    MgQD9mwh.png
  • (Steam) Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut $5
    N2Oil85t.jpg
  • (Origin)Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box - $5 (Two Keys)
    cZsLYzvt.jpg
  • (Origin)Dead Space - $5 (Two Keys)
    9RsSQuJt.jpg
  • (Origin)Mirror's Edge - $5 (Two Keys)
    bhcjp1xt.jpg

WTS: Magazines (Price Negotiable)
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues) - Singles $10 / Bundles of two or more $8.50 each
  • Gamers Republic Magazine (2 Issues) - $8 each
  • Game Player's Strategy Guide to Nintendo Games - $10

WTS: Assorted Retail Promo Material - $20 Lot (Price Negotiable)

• TG16 & Turbo Duo have duplicates

WTS: Strategy Guides (Price Negotiable)
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998] $25
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003] $10
  • [GC] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003] $15
  • [GC] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002] $15
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD & Poster [Publication Date: August 1, 2003] $15
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994] $8

WTB: Boxed Versions
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (PS4) Drive Club
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

WTB:
-The Order: 1886

Willing to pay $25 for 'Like New' condition.
PayPal Only.

WTS:
-Bloodborne

Like New, $55 shipped.
PayPal Only. 48 States Only.

Fireblend

Banned
WTB:

So, the Ness amiibo is going to be gamestop exclusive and me being in Costa Rica, that really complicates things. It's the only amiibo I'm interested in owning, so I'm not going to give up easily. This worked the last time this happened with the Majora's Mask N3DS so here goes again:

I need someone to try to preorder a Ness amiibo on Gamestop as soon as it goes up for preorders today, and once it's in your hands, forward it to me.

I'll pay for absolutely everything, and probably whatever extra reasonable amount you'd ask for your trouble. I'll also forever be in your debt.

Thanks!

NeOak

WTS

Red Nintendo 3DS XL $120 shipped OBO
  • Red Nintendo 3DS XL with Pikachu Vynil (it has some scratches on the bottom under the vynil)
  • 4GB SDHC card
  • AC Adapter (not in picture)
  • Circle Pad Pro XL (bought from the NOA store)
  • CYBER Grip Rubber Coating (for Smash 3DS)
  • Hori Duraplexi Cover (TPU)
  • Hori Screen Protectors (installed Day 1)

Monster Hunter 3DS XL Aluminum Case $20 shipped or $15 with the 3DS (only for original 3DS XL)

I take Paypal gift or you add the fees. I also take offers.

Bii

WTB:

So, the Ness amiibo is going to be gamestop exclusive and me being in Costa Rica, that really complicates things. It's the only amiibo I'm interested in owning, so I'm not going to give up easily. This worked the last time this happened with the Majora's Mask N3DS so here goes again:

I need someone to try to preorder a Ness amiibo on Gamestop as soon as it goes up for preorders today, and once it's in your hands, forward it to me.

I'll pay for absolutely everything, and probably whatever extra reasonable amount you'd ask for your trouble. I'll also forever be in your debt.

Thanks!

I'll keep you in mind. I just have to remember when it goes up. I'm guessing it's 1 per account/order?

wilflare

Positive seller feedback for insignia16
Bought his Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (3DS Mario Gold: World Tour) with my Gamestop GC - Great seller!

Sting

Neo Member
Putting it back up, slightly lower price!

Looking to sell my Portal 2 Turret from Gaming Heads, it's about a footish (maybe 13-14 inches) tall, is the exclusive model so it lights up, and is number 169/350. It comes from a smoke free home and just sat on a self and was dusted regularly.

I'm looking to get around $325 plus shipping (Canadian) for it. PM me if you have any questions, want to make me an offer, or want more details. It's big, and I don't have the room for it anymore, so I really want to find a good home for it.

9182d7eadb.jpg

ede7ef0fff.jpg

Velikost

WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward - $20

Club Nintendo Coin Redemption Reward (695 Available) - $20

PayPal only please

I think I have one feedback on here, and 139 on CAG. 206 on ebay as well

todog

WTS
Club Nintendo Platinum Reward - $19 as Amazon Gift Card

Since I am still new in this thread, I might send you the code first (depending on your reputation) and you pay me after redeeming it.

wilflare

Positive seller feedback for Shia_Labeouf
Bought his Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (3DS New Super Mario Bros. 2) at a FANTASTIC price - Great seller!

Cardon

POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK FOR: Yuuichi. Sold him my collectible Rez items and he was easy to chat with to nail down a price that pleased both of us. Would sell to again.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
GTX 980 PC/High End Gaming/Video Editing Desktop - $1600 OBO
Find me at SoCal

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sys/4948933594.html

[ ] Asus Maximus Hero VII (MSRP $214.99)
[ ] Intel 4790k (MSRP $339.99)
[ ] G.Skill memory 2133mhz 16gb (MSRP $139.99)
[ ] Corsair HX850w PSU (MSRP $129.99)
[ ] Corsair h80i liquid cooler (MSRP $89.99)
[ ] 500gb Samsung 840 evo (MSRP $249.99)
[ ] Gigbyte GTX 980 reference design (MSRP $549.99)
[ ] Windows 8.1 pro 64-bit (MSRP $139.99)
[ ] Corsair 760t Full Tower case (black) (MSRP $179.99)
[ ] WD 1TB performance Black (MSRP $74.99)

Also have a 28" Acer 4k/2ms/60hz monitor for sale in a separate craigslist posting. Willing to include the monitor with this system at a discounted price from the listed $350, if the price is right.

Schiit Valhalla 2 $360 - http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4952608950.html
Sennheiser HD650 $300 - http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4952610343.html
Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to
Positive Seller Feedback to

SELLING
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +6/+6, but also have eBay feedback of 1144 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 of payment.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE! + 16 GB SD card
$160 (F/F) or $165.09 (G/S)
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (AC adaptor, AR cards, stylus, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it a little harder than normal. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually) AND I just found a 16 GB card too, so I’ll include that as well.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Mitch

Banned
Selling:

Game Boy Micro (Purple/Pink - Great condition, comes with charger) $75 shipped
Bloodborne (used, played once) $48 shipped
Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (Donkey Kong, etc) Sold

US only. PayPal gift.

maxcriden

I'm a Gold Buyer, I think--yay Apparently I'm just deluded ;__;

Want to Buy

Club Nintendo GOLD Gift

QxCcMK2cIUcLLN8WlnxuvpD-2PsCDcC-.png
JgWK2dSa2XYSLNrKzH_gfXR6qLWmCLFf.png

specifically the Zelda Oracle games

looking to pay under MSRP for these--they're normally $6 a pop

tumblr_nl5sd1oLFu1tmkxe3o5_500.gif

some kind of discounted rental/digital credit for The Cobbler, which is available on all video services (Amazon, iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, etc.). Rental is $7 so I want to pay less than that. :)

Dunan

For you Xenoblade fans picking up the handheld version:

sim

The official Japanese guidebook, shipped to you direct from Japan. I never did finish this game back when I was borrowing a Wii. $15 shipped anywhere in the world!

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Blazenumb1 speedy service as always, this man is platinum, you should create another level like titanium for him

Positive buyer feedback for guill
This guy is as good as they come, highly recommended.

Positive buyer feedback for mechashiva
Paid fast, great person to work with.

Positive seller feedback for dodgeme
Traded games and cash for his modded 64, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom