• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckydog

WTS:

Metal Gear Solid 5 Collector's Edition DLC Code for PS4 $15

Qyk37xK.png

PM 'd

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTT Rainbow 6: Siege PS4 beta key for PC key

I signed up for both forever ago and I still haven't gotten my PC beta code. Wanting to play with my PC bros haha.

Kolma

WTS:
Happy Home Designer Digital - $30 Paypal or Amazon

WTB:
Happy Home Designer Your Office theme - $5 Paypal
This theme is exclusive to buying HHD on eShop and code for it should appear on your receipt if anything like Monster Hunter 4's digital download theme exclusive.

Want to Sell: Skylanders super chargers Wii U and Wii sans DK and Bowser.
Each version includes the game, portal, vehicle (including the DK and Bowser vehicles)
Looking for eShop or Amazon credit. Would like 50 for the Wii U one, 35 for the Wii one.
If you're interested let me know.
Would be willing to listen to offers
Edit: messed up the game. Oops

Want to buy: Persona 4 Golden Case.

I lost my game case and would love to buy one for cheap, since Persona 4 Golden is one of my favorite games ever and got me into JRPGs. I called SO many Gamestops for extra case, but none of the Gamestops had any :(

RkOwnage

Selling:
Verizon 64GB iPhone 6 plus in Space Gray.

Had the phone for a few months, put a Zagg glass screen shield on it from day 1 and had a Red Silicone case right away as well. It has not scratches or dings on it at all, from what I can see.

Looking for $500 +$20 shipping. Paypal only. Only shipping in US. Thanks

The "Daddy wants a Macbook/New 3DS" Sale!

Majora's Mask 3DS - Brand New - $220

Okay, so just to be straight up, I actually bought two of these when they came out. I intended to open one and save the other, but I ended up never opening either one of them. I've decided I would rather just have the New Regular 3DS though, so both are going. One is already sold, but this one is still available. Never opened and in great condition.

Red New 3DS XL - $140

Includes the dock. System is in great shape, but the glossy surface obviously attracts fingerprints and superficial scratches. No actual deep scratches or anything. Screens are perfect.

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $65 - Come on....this is a great deal. Don't make me list it on eBay.

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - ONLY Box and Manual - $5

Pretty cool collector's item honestly.

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $58
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $30

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $18

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $16

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Zaheer

WTS (PAYPAL)

BOTH GAMES ARE NEW/HAVE NEVER BEEN PLAYED -- BOTH FOR PS4

Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition -- Base game, Expansion I, Expansion II, and The Taken King + any pre-order DLC (won't be shrink wrapped when it arrives) ($50)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain ($50)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Steelbook ($10)

5JEn6UytFD_p3eugMjwjXFAMBOG_8_C8BN6hPeZ-7Lhu2Me0p6IgRMwOQ6gdhL4FpJCPiEhx82FslSK1_NJFLNAfyeZ2wqDSnAIxK2JKKMsjkhuO3dOsoK0dxiKcxwkcvq_ePj-ywX4vj_NIofFtZbt1p3Pynz2CSYNULL316R8Ub__Q8S3LyXZEkh5l_IU7-jTr2q1Ch34RVYoCFRYMS3WXUyVPbpRpqvQ_PMJE3bkmnb-vM0yH_XpQCFa8ojEKWvCTaBYMnmytPdCYI0KFnHoqhN6Ot5RMJ_ilP52UW_pDbSTwkKIA5NfwdnkE7M3gGu4HetgkVHeCMlgOs847tTsRQhjxH03k2oV7L3xbOnTCKrX7ZcDgJvUGaVgJS8Kr3qd6W-zSiIg-pIMjPIM4zrxM5jHjL1Z82vNew_Tm6I8tIY1Uu3qyX3L3KkXnalVpNOx1ILVCe9mdKWBKepfZs1Kx4Ut8hMqe8hrc7QcWjoZk6UA9jeNs4Y5wMTwDXwNq-kYA5MFoSquo4a6rZIp6vhy3zFMh3jvZN6cL9DwoEdE=w852-h264-no

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition DLC ($15)

mgs-1260x364-104557-08-collectors-dlc-02

I had a problem with the photos on my last post that I couldn't see. If there's a problem with this post, send me a PM instead of just complaining in the thread.

Soulflarz

Banned
Also doesn't the forum/thread start acting up after X amount of posts

Yes, but thats 20k many times over, it's just the nice stopping point so we never have to deal with a certain thread with 6 digits crashing GAF ever again. That is, if I remember that whole thing correctly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom