• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to have a new thread once this page ends?

No, it'll be one more page most likely. Mostly because I've got the new OP typed up in a Word document at work. I'll get it uploaded sometime tomorrow.

That reminds me: The only new rule that has been suggested so far (unless I missed one), was a Picture Limit/ Picture Size Limit rule.

Since I haven't heard any opposition yet, what would you guys like to see as the parameters for the new rule? I'll throw this out for discussion:

- 5 Picture limit per post
- Size limit of 640x480 (I have no idea on this one)

Does using quote/code tags not work for making pictures smaller? It's been a while since I've posted pics here.

I was under that assumption as well, but I think someone had said that the full image size still loads in the background.

I kind of feel like adding a size limit is a little much honestly. I'm all for requiring quote/code tags, but actively making people stick to a strict size limit seems a bit much. That's just my opinion though.

WTS Steam Keys:

Crawl (Early Access) $2
JumpJet Rex $2
Fran Bow $2
Galak-Z $2
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty $2
1993 Space Machine $2
Age of Empires II: HD Edition - $10
2 X Bioshock - $5

Steam Wallet please. PM me and I'll respond ASAP. Prices are not firm.

7GtsCGS.jpg

Virtua Tennis Complete
Dead or Alive 2 Complete
Resident Evil 2 Complete
Coaster Works Complete
Bust a Move 4 Complete
Crazy Taxi 2 Complete
Virtua Tennis Complete
ChuChu Rocket Complete
Atari Anniversary Edition Complete
Test Drive LeMans Complete
Fire Pro Wrestling D JP Complete
Grandia 2 Complete
Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves Complete
Ferrari F355 Challenge Complete
ChuChu Rocket Complete
Confidential Mission Complete
Samba De Amigo v. 2000 JP Complete
Guilty Gear X LE JP Complete
Quake III Arena Complete
Soul Calibur Complete
Sonic Adventure Complete
Sega Smashpack Volume 1 Complete
Sega Rally Championship Complete
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Complete
Space Channel 5 Complete
Resident Evil Code Veronica Complete
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 Complete
Alone in the Dark Complete
Ultimate Fighting Championship Complete
Jet Set Radio JP Complete
Shenmue 2 PAL Complete
The Last Blade 2 Heart of the Samurai Complete
King of Fighters Evolution Complete
Power Stone 2 Complete
Phantasy Star Online Complete
NFL 2K1 Complete
Mortal Kombat Gold Complete
MDK 2 Complete
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Complete
Virtual On Oratorio Tangram Complete
Test Drive V-Rally Complete
Sonic Adventure 2 Complete
Test Drive LeMans Complete
Ecco the Dolphin Complete
Sega Marine Fishing Complete
Samba De Amigo Complete
Crazy Taxi Complete

Please PM me what you'd like and your zip code and I'll respond with a shipped price. I typically take 20% off of average eBay sold prices as there are no fees here. I will offer better deals in larger orders. I have loads of positive feedback as both a buyer and a seller.

WarLox

Wow, this is exceedingly rude. Plus it makes no sense because if you were allowed to post for each item, people would just flood the shit out of this page with up to 150 individual items nonstop.

mods basically have said BST isn't their thing multiple times.

That said, the entire community disagrees with what you're saying

And don't be an ass to people and hide behind 'tell it to a mod' (mod in all caps?)' since it's obnoxious.

Well, at least I found something that needs to be "clarified" in the new OP....

My two listings were 300 posts apart. At some point in those 300 posts I said I was looking for devil may cry. Thats the beginning and end of it. I'm not going to take up space in a buy/sell thread to argue semantics.

This has been a good thread. So far I haven't been scammed, and I managed to give people some really good deals on games, network cards, and giftcards.

So to end this thread on a positive note. I'm going to sell either a digital deluxe edition of Uncharted for $5 or a sealed physical Mvp edition of The Show 2016 for $5.

You guys get to decide. Whatever the popular choice is, I will modify my last listing and sell it for $5.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My two listings were 300 posts apart. At some point in those 300 posts I said I was looking for devil may cry. Thats the beginning and end of it. I'm not going to take up space in a buy/sell thread to argue semantics.

This has been a good thread. So far I haven't been scammed, and I managed to give people some really good deals on games, network cards, and giftcards.

So to end this thread on a positive note. I'm going to sell either a digital deluxe edition of Uncharted for $5 or a sealed physical Mvp edition of The Show 2016 for $5.

You guys get to decide. Whatever the popular choice is, I will modify my last listing and sell it for $5.

I would be 100% in on Uncharted.

Clipse

I'll offer $40 for Uncharted 4 if you're trying to get rid of it for so cheap.

//ARCANUM

I'd kill for Uncharted at $5. I have pretty much zero chance at being able to afford to buy that anytime in the next year, lol, and would love that chance. Thanks!

_RT_

Classics up for grabs.
Name a reasonable price plus shipping (coming from Boston).

Just prefer these go to someone that will enjoy them.

GsdK2Ow.jpg

Wagram

WTB:

PS1:
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Destiny 2

Gamecube:
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Can pay with Paypal. Only interested in MINT disc versions. Shoot a message with offer.

webkatt

I'm still waiting on that PM!

Lol

TheTurboFD

Would anyone mind assisting me? I have $184 in PP and I'm looking to transfer it into my google wallet. Anyone kind enough to trade ?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
No, it'll be one more page most likely. Mostly because I've got the new OP typed up in a Word document at work. I'll get it uploaded sometime tomorrow.

That reminds me: The only new rule that has been suggested so far (unless I missed one), was a Picture Limit/ Picture Size Limit rule.

Since I haven't heard any opposition yet, what would you guys like to see as the parameters for the new rule? I'll throw this out for discussion:

Two images per post. Tiny thumbnails of each. Linking to more is better. If you're interested in what the text says, frankly, you'll click on the pics. There is less need to fight for "advertising space" if everyone follows these rules. I feel like people post massive pictures for attention. Maybe only the actual buyer cares about those huge Halo mountain dew cans. Definitely only the buyer after we've seen it for the millionth time.

Quoting pictures is bad since it takes up space. Bandwidth and memory both.

Also, I recommend requiring a price for wtb and wts. It's annoying dealing with people who know what things are priced at but want to fish the cheapest or highest price they can. Or if they don't know what an item is worth. We have the Internet. Buyers shouldn't have to research for the sellers, honestly. It's absurd.

Odd request but I am sitting in a hospital bed with pancreatitis and I am looking for anything that I can play on a Lenovo yoga 900 i7. Leaning toward something strategy at the moment and am hoping for a good price on stellaris though I know that is probably a long shot.

Someone mentioned Nova-111.

Maybe shadow run or something. I haven't played those.

EDIT: My goodness you guys. I feel like I am being overwhelmed by kindness. I love al of you. I'll never forget it. It's hard to see to type right now. My wife is worried.

Ventara

Sounds good to me.

Odd request but I am sitting in a hospital bed with pancreatitis and I am looking for anything that I can play on a Lenovo yoga 900 i7. Leaning toward something strategy at the moment and am hoping for a good price on stellaris though I know that is probably a long shot.

Don't know if you already have it, but I have a spare copy of Frozen Synapse you can have for free. I don't know the specs of your laptop, but it should run on it if you can play Stellaris on it. Anyways, just PM me if you want it.

Flandy

EDIT: My goodness you guys. I feel like I am being overwhelmed by kindness. I love al of you. I'll never forget it. It's hard to see to type right now. My wife is worried.

I probably have some spare stuff laying around. I'll take a look when I get home and see if I can't anything for you

IrishNinja

bit've a longshot, but i've a Bravely Default (part 1) LE, with the usual amazon banged-up-but-intact condition, complete, that i'd trade for an Uncharted 4 physical LE if anyone's game

holla!

Syriel

Are we allowed to sell Windows keys here? I can't remember what the decision was. I accidentally bought an extra Win10 key lol. Derp.

If it is a legit, retail key, then yes.

If it is a MSDN key, Dreamspark key, MAK corp key, or any key sourced from a shady source (like Reddit's key forum), then no, as it is subject to revocation in the future.

Basically, if you can take a photo of the CoA with the printed key on it, you're golden. If not, you're in shadyville.

Obviously, don't post the actual key itself, but if you cover the key and show an image of the CoA people will know it's legit.

WTS
Infinifactory $5
1993 Space Machine $2
Fran Bow $2

WTB or Trade
Renowned Explorers: International Society
Doorkickers
Mad Max Fury Road
Inception
Terminator Genysis

Have PayPal

//ARCANUM

As long as it doesn't come from the volume licensing programs, you're fine.

If it is a legit, retail key, then yes.

If it is a MSDN key, Dreamspark key, MAK corp key, or any key sourced from a shady source (like Reddit's key forum), then no, as it is subject to revocation in the future.

Basically, if you can take a photo of the CoA with the printed key on it, you're golden. If not, you're in shadyville.

Obviously, don't post the actual key itself, but if you cover the key and show an image of the CoA people will know it's legit.

Awesome, thanks! I wasn't even intending to sell it already, more was just asking and was gonna list it when I made my next WTS post, but someone just PM'd me and bought it! So there ya go! lol

For the record, I have a pic of the CoA so it was definitely legit. Thanks for the help all!

neonglow

WTS

$1 each for any of these games

A Fistful of Gun
NOT A HERO
GRAV
Nova-111
Back to the Future: The Game
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
The Walking Dead: Season 1

Just a heads up since the demand for Doom and Uncharted is pretty high.

Gohastings has Doom and Uncharted 4 for ~$30 + Shipping used for Ps4 and Xbox (Coupon code: THANKS440K).I just ordered both for this price myself.

I've ordered used games there multiple times and all of them showed up in near mint/mint condition. If you're not happy with the condition they send you another copy.

Gohastings has Doom and Uncharted 4 for ~$30 + Shipping used for Ps4 and Xbox (Coupon code: THANKS440K).I just ordered both for this price myself.

I've ordered used games there multiple times and all of them showed up in near mint/mint condition. If you're not happy with the condition they send you another copy.

Thanks man gonna order those games right now.

BHK3

Banned

out of stock for UC4 :( I spent too much time looking up blu rays that it got removed for my cart...oh well theres always this thread right :D?

$10 for uc4

I have a Quantum Break Windows 10 code I'd like to swap for something for XboxOne - not looking for anything specific but something nice would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom