• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $400.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $40. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $40 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $25

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $20

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs: $20

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $80.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $45

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $50

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

WTT

Long shot, but if anyone has a Burning Crusade CE w/ pet code still available or Vanilla WoW CE, I'd be willing to trade things from my WTS list and unlisted items. :)

AkumaNiko

Tales of Zesteria PS4 Collectors Edition -NO GAME- $60 Shiped
LDbKQ7l.jpg

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped
LyGnEPM.jpg

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $30 shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $15 shipped
sghxZxk.jpg

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

Finally I have my ASUS Model PB287Q 4k Monitor (pics upon request)

It's a nice looking monitor and it's still in great condition. Comes with the box. Asking $350 shipped

Help a guy out! Please?

Does anyone else have a good deal on UC4 deluxe? Been looking into this thread every day but no dice. I would be ok to pay more and the going prices but my funds are really low to where I do have to wait it out. If anyone has one they are just sitting on please pm me.

I have been wanting to play it a lot since day one and I found it in a shop here but for like 80 bucks when you do the conversion so going digital is 100 percent the way I have to go while in China. I am sure I'd already have a hard copy if I was in America now but digital has been kind this generation for sales and world use!

Labadal

Suggestion for next thread header: Read rules in OP or get banned.

While I am at it, the feedback thread should say something like: use the right format or whatever.

Birbo

Odd request but I am sitting in a hospital bed with pancreatitis and I am looking for anything that I can play on a Lenovo yoga 900 i7. Leaning toward something strategy at the moment and am hoping for a good price on stellaris though I know that is probably a long shot.

Someone mentioned Nova-111.

Maybe shadow run or something. I haven't played those.

EDIT: My goodness you guys. I feel like I am being overwhelmed by kindness. I love al of you. I'll never forget it. It's hard to see to type right now. My wife is worried.

Have a few leftover Humble Bundle codes including Supreme Commander 2, Startopia, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War that are all yours if you'd like them. PM me for the codes.

My two listings were 300 posts apart. At some point in those 300 posts I said I was looking for devil may cry. Thats the beginning and end of it. I'm not going to take up space in a buy/sell thread to argue semantics.

This has been a good thread. So far I haven't been scammed, and I managed to give people some really good deals on games, network cards, and giftcards.

So to end this thread on a positive note. I'm going to sell either a digital deluxe edition of Uncharted for $5 or a sealed physical Mvp edition of The Show 2016 for $5.

You guys get to decide. Whatever the popular choice is, I will modify my last listing and sell it for $5.

Very nice of you. I'm down for a cheap The Show 16, but sure Uncharted will get more votes.

Also, new thread title idea:

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 Part 4 | Thanks Wario! But our feedback's in another castle!

Samuray

Hey folks,

I'm looking for loads of stuff! Shoot me a PM including prices if you have anything and would consider selling. I'm in Germany but would love to buy from the US as well, or Japan for that matter. Never had any issues with transatlantic transactions. :)

One thing to keep in mind, though: I'm only looking for games in their original boxes, no loose carts/ discs. Instructions booklets are nice to have but not absolutely necessary.

So let's take a look!

WTB

NES

Double Dragon III

SNES

Phalanx
Super Turrican
Run Saber
The Ninja Warriors Again (JPN only)

Sega Master System

Renegade
Alf

Mega Drive

Fire Shark (PAL only)

Sega 32X

Tempo
Mortal Kombat II

Saturn (JPN)

Sengoku Blade
Tengoku - The Game Paradise
Warriors of Fate
Street Fighter Zero 3

Dreamcast (all regions)

Mars Matrix
Rez

some fighters, preferably as a bundle (probably JPN):

Marvel vs Capcom
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Street Fighter III W Impact
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

3DO

Um....loads of stuff, I suppose. If you have anything in longbox, let me know!

Atari Jaguar

Power Drive Rally
Rayman
Breakout 2000
Double Dragon V - The Shadow Falls

PSX

R-Types
Raiden DX
DoDonPachi
X2: No Remorse (JPM only)
Gunners' Heaven
Night Raid
Stahlfeder
Air Grave
Two-Tentaku
Gaia Seed
Lomax
Heart of Darkness
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (no Best / Platinum version, please)

PS2

Gradius V (JPN only)
Ibara

FM Towns Marty

I have like five games for it so if you have anything, just send me a PM! :)

Neo Geo AES

Riding Hero
Crossed Swords
Gowcaizer
Fast Striker
Neo XYX

Gameboy Color

Project S11

-----------

Thanks for reading!

Invis

WTS: Destiny Xbox One - $10 shipped

iPhone 4S AT&T 16GB Very Good Condition. Comes with original box and charger. - $70 shipped

Funko Pop! Vinyl TIE Fighter Pilot #90 Chase (Smuggler's Bounty) - $54 shipped

WTB: The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy Blu-ray

The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-ray

300 - The Complete Experience Blu-ray

Two images per post. Tiny thumbnails of each. Linking to more is better. If you're interested in what the text says, frankly, you'll click on the pics. There is less need to fight for "advertising space" if everyone follows these rules. I feel like people post massive pictures for attention. Maybe only the actual buyer cares about those huge Halo mountain dew cans. Definitely only the buyer after we've seen it for the millionth time.

Quoting pictures is bad since it takes up space. Bandwidth and memory both.

Also, I recommend requiring a price for wtb and wts. It's annoying dealing with people who know what things are priced at but want to fish the cheapest or highest price they can. Or if they don't know what an item is worth. We have the Internet. Buyers shouldn't have to research for the sellers, honestly. It's absurd.

I agree with the images. I have images disabled but can't imagine how someone on mobile with a data limit would browse this thread.

Listing prices, I don't feel like that needs to be a rule (even though other forums require it). If a seller doesn't get any replies or only lowballs, they'll know why. However, absurb WTB posts will just clutter the forum (like all those WTB Doom for $25 posts). Use common sense: if 10 people offer the same price as you, how do you expect to stand out especially if you weren't first?

And then you've got stuff like the post above where there are so many line breaks it's a waste of space. However I'm not sure how you would enforce a rule on the number of lines per post. 20 paragraphs max?

I agree with the images. I have images disabled but can't imagine how someone on mobile with a data limit would browse this thread.

Listing prices, I don't feel like that needs to be a rule (even though other forums require it). If a seller doesn't get any replies or only lowballs, they'll know why. However, absurb WTB posts will just clutter the forum (like all those WTB Doom for $25 posts). Use common sense: if 10 people offer the same price as you, how do you expect to stand out especially if you weren't first?

And then you've got stuff like the post above where there are so many line breaks it's a waste of space. However I'm not sure how you would enforce a rule on the number of lines per post. 20 paragraphs max?

Don't really care either way about a photo limit, i'd be more in favor of a photo size limit. I've been visiting the thread multiple times daily for the past 3 or so months and really have only seen maybe one or two really egregious, obnoxiously image laden posts here, it seems most people police themselves in that regard.

The silly WTB posts need to go, I agree, just adds clutter, it doesn't help that a lot of those types of posts are just drive-by posts either.

Soulflarz

Banned
my three votes for rule additions/changes

-two or three photos max, or just links to photos like this when you list the item
-if you have something listed for over two months and it has a photo, please change the listing slightly for the sake of clutter (as in, lower the price, link to an image, no image)
this would fix the issue of $5 games being listed for almost half a year when the games are just as easy to obtain at a store without shipping or in many cases have been given away.
Mainly thinking back to a few situations where people complained about clutter of a few posts that simply never changed and had been there months.
-use common sense. When theres a PSN retailer sale for $5 for an <insert new game> key, why are there always a half dozen posts asking for it for $5-10? It's rare anyone sells those keys, and no one actually has PMd someone on those WTBs yet, since they're selling them at $35-50.

fake edit: no joke listings :V
(it's never happening so I'm not even bothering lol)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Since I haven't heard any opposition yet, what would you guys like to see as the parameters for the new rule? I'll throw this out for discussion:

- 5 Picture limit per post
- Size limit of 640x480 (I have no idea on this one)

Yes

- 5 picture limit

No

- Picture size limit. Sellers should be allowed to give detailed photos, potential buyers should be able to look at them. Image quoting rule is a nice balance in allowing detailed photos and keeping the page clean.

- Price requirements. Fielding for offers is nothing new. When both buyer and seller are on the same page, it works. Many positive transactions have transpired in this thread through individuals fielding for offers.

SarusGray

I have Disgaea 5 Limited Edition for PS4 as well as Disgaea 4 for Vita Limited Edition for sale. Getting rid of all my Disgaea gear since I no longer have room for them :(.

tuffymon

I'd be up for a rule to link goods when you have an absurd amount of items being bought or sold (I'm talking 75~+ lines, and reposted every 150~, too many things just become page down fodder). The few who already do this are real mvps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom