• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invis

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One digital download code - $10 PayPal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC 3GB - $120 shipped PayPal, maybe negotiable

This is the card being sold. I bought this card on launch day for the 7950's and have been using it every day up until upgrading to a GTX 970.

It's factory OC'ed at 900/1250. It can easily get to 1100/1575, and I've played a couple hours of Battlefield 3 at 1250/1750 without any issues just to see how high it could go.

It has NEVER been mined with either. In a smoke free and pet free house.

You can view pictures here.

maxcriden

I'm trying to think of another B/S/T thread somewhere but it's slipping my mind. It's not CAG I'm thinking of. It's some kind of indie or collector forum where people also sell and buy games as they do here. Sometimes people list feedback from there in their posts here. Any ideas? Thanks!

//ARCANUM

Not an actual for sale post (hope this is okay), but I plan on listing this soon. What does an excellent condition Red 3DSXL with original packaging go for? Could I get 100$? Is that too much/too little?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to think of another B/S/T thread somewhere but it's slipping my mind. It's not CAG I'm thinking of. It's some kind of indie or collector forum where people also sell and buy games as they do here. Sometimes people list feedback from there in their posts here. Any ideas? Thanks!
Nintendoage? Assembler? Digitpress? Racketboy?

maxcriden

Not an actual for sale post (hope this is okay), but I plan on listing this soon. What does an excellent condition Red 3DSXL with original packaging go for? Could I get 100$? Is that too much/too little?

That's too little. If it's in excellent condition I'd ask for $120 or so shipped since refurbs are $135.

Nintendoage? Assembler? Digitpress? Racketboy?

I don't think it's any of those, but I'll check those out. Thanks!

SiDCrAzY

Looking for a good deal(cheaper than Amazon or Ebay prices) on any of the below:

Wii U Deluxe(only looking for new in box)
Mario Kart 8(new/good condition)
Super Mario 3D World(new/good condition)
New Super Mario Bros. U(new/good condition)
Wii U pro controller and Wii Remote Plus w/ Nunchuck(New or good condition)
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - Wii U(new or good condition)
Sonic Colors - Nintendo Wii(new or good condition)

Want to sell some stuff to make money for blackfriday/christmas.

Want to sell: (shipping not included)
Gold Zelda Wii Remote $60 (has a small nick in the side)
Gold Wii Nunchuck $80 Brand New
Gold Wii Classic Controller $20

Playstation Underground PS2 Game Folder $15
Mario Kart 8 Flag$10
Nintendo Power Dec 2012 Final Issue (Unopened) $25
Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards Button Set $15
Domo Bottle Opener $10
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Limited Edition Dvd Box Set $30 (missing one booklet)
Star Wars Trilogy Unopened VHS Set $30
Club Nintendo 18 Card Case (1 Zelda and 1 Animal Crossing) $25 each

Wreck It Ralph D/S Theatrical Poster $5 (measures 27 x 40, accidentally was smashed) :/
Last of Us, Saints Row IV, Final Fantasy XIV, and Grand Theft Auto V Kiosk Banners. $30 each. (measure approx. 5 feet tall)
GTA V and Destiny Pre Order Posters Make an Offer.

Prices not set in stone. Can negotiate on them. Would (probably) discount on multiple items. Paypal gift or you pay fees.
Would also consider trades for Legend of Zelda stuff.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX . Great seller!

Yes, again. Last time was for Xbox credit, this time PSN. Guy is too good.

Want to trade:

New and sealed copy of Far Cry 4 (PS4) for new copy of Smash Bros Wii U.

I got an extra copy of Far Cry from an E3 deal, and want Smash for my nephew for christmas.

Keep in mind I'm in Canada, so shipping to and from here might cost a bit if you're in the US.

Chucker

Strange request, but here we go.

Have: $25 gift card to Home Depot
Want: $20 Xbox Live

I wish relatives would ask what I wanted for my birthday instead of getting that, but here we are.

Long shot but I would trade:

Flames of the Inquisition pre-order bonus code for Dragon Age Inquisition (it's for the PS3, not sure if they are console specific or if they can be redeemed on PS4 too)

or the Far Cry 4 pre-order bonus code for PS4 (Yak farm, Butcher's Machete)

for the Little Big Planet 3 code that comes in the game's case for the day 1 edition costumes pack.

WarpathDC

WTS:

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Code (If you see this post I have codes in stock)

$21.99 paypal

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

FREE: Insurgency HB Steam Key: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=TXHqnaXzehb7wFqW

zulux21

Positive Feedback for didamangi.
Sold me some copies of payday 2 for a great price. Quick and easy to deal with would easily do business again.

random question though, when did paypal start charging a tiny fee for using your bank account to send a gift? it wasn't much just 8 cents but it was weird as I had never had that before.

WTS: PSVita OLED Version - 3G/Wi-Fi Ver

Included:
- Sleeve Case
- PSVita with a Skin on it (Can be taken off if desired)
- 8GB SD Card
- Charger
- 5 Games
  • Assassin Creed
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Little Big Planet
  • Sly cooper
Price: $170 + Shipping
PSP is in perfect condition. Screen has zero scratches. Body is in mint condition as well.

15638804870_55e21f7351_c.jpg

----------
Apple iPhone 5 32GB - AT&T

Included:
- iPhone 5 32GB
- Original Box
- New Apple Earphones
- New 5W USB Power Adapter
- New Lightning to USB Cable
- SwitchEasy Case
- Two Screen Protectors

Price: $235 + Shipping - EDIT: SOLD

iPhone's screen is in perfect condition. Had a glass screen protector on it since I got it. Back is also mint with the exclusion of a few small white dust like marks. Overall it appears as new.

15799989466_d50768ca74_c.jpg

Link to Album: http://imgur.com/a/VmsZy

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for jlchoi.

sold me a Steam key for Tomb Raider dirt cheap and sent the code before i had paid.

also did not bombard me with freak-out PMs when i didn't get to send payment until half a day later due to a family emergency.

thanks again, friend!

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for didamangi.
Sold me some copies of payday 2 for a great price. Quick and easy to deal with would easily do business again.

random question though, when did paypal start charging a tiny fee for using your bank account to send a gift? it wasn't much just 8 cents but it was weird as I had never had that before.
Afaik it's only if you send to or from a non usa account.

WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Download Xbox One - $35
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Download Xbox One - $10

PayPal Gift

Somebody please take these off my hands!!!

$40 for both.

PSP bundle for sale

selling this beauty

B00eiNNIgAAzUGh.jpg

The PSP 3001 model that was released with Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker. Great condition. One of the screws broke on top but it is a non issue.

That is not ALL, I will also throw in a 4 or 8gb memory card, Crisis Core: FF7 and the PSP extended battery w/ the cover. The Extended battery extends play time by nearly 4 hours from my experiences. I will also ship with normal battery too.

So in total you are getting the
PSP 3001 model w/ charger
Crisis Core
Extended Battery
4 or 8 GB memory card
a soft carrying case

I am looking for around 100-120 Paypal. If we really need to, we can work out a combo of payments such as paypal/amazon/gamestop/trade, etc if you get it?
WE can also do trades and work out a deal if we need to go lower. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom