• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/Sell/Trade 2014

DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

A Note About Payments

In this thread, sellers accept a wide variety of payment options (cash, PayPal, Amazon Payments, etc). Please note, when paying via PayPal there are two options - regular payment and Gift payment. Gift payment, while freeing the seller from incurring fees, leaves the buyer with little to no protection in the event the transaction goes south. We recommend that PayPal Gift payments be made with the utmost discretion and that it be reserved only for transactions where you are absolutely certain of the integrity of the person you are doing business with. There are some options for buyers who use PayPal Gift in the event of a non-delivery of goods, but, they can be very hit and miss. So, remember, PayPal Gift is risky, only use it if you're certain of the person you're dealing with.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.

Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark. Also, do not think that adding a post later on about upcoming sales, special, etc count as a bypass to the 150-200 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - their post for the next 150-200 that follow. Update that post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

4. No illegal shit

I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.

4. No lotteries/sweepstakes

This is a thread for members to BUY/SELL/TRADE goods. This is not a thread where members sign up for a "chance" to win something.

5. Normal forum rules apply

This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. There usually isn't a problem because there isn't much actual discussion in such a thread which could create the usual problems, but oh boy did it just happen! So yeah, don't do that, please.

Feedback List

Volunteers needed to update the feedback list. If you are a member in good standing who would like to help update the list 1-2 hours per week, please PM me.

Hugstable

Banned
Looking to sell: 2X $20 PSN Cards for NA. Total Value of 40.

Looking for: $30 NA Nintendo Eshop Card or $30 Paypal

PM for offers.

sNmoT63.png

Will also sell one card each for 15$. Both for 30 total.

EDIT: SOLD

Nyoro SF

WTS:

wd763dE.jpg

Dreamcast console (w/ cables) and 3 controllers w/ VMUs: 75$ Shipped

Dreamcast Games
  • NHL 2K (Used) 5$ Shipped
  • Soul Calibur (Case has wear) 10$ Shipped
  • Shenmue (Has all discs and inserts but case and inserts both have wear) 30$ Shipped
PlayStation Move Controllers + Camera (Like New): HOLD

Virtue's Last Reward (PAL, New): SOLD
This copy should work fine on any Vita.

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia North America eShop download code: 7$

Japanese 3DS games
Both titles contain their original inserts minus PLxAA's CN code.
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Club Nintendo Code not used) 15$ Shipped
  • Professor Layton x Ace Attorney (Club Nintendo Code used) 15$ Shipped

1. Paypal & US48 only. Code is NA eshop only.
  2. If you would like any more pictures/close-ups or more information regarding the items, feel free to ask.
  3. Priority will be given to those ordering multiple items at once.

xaosslug

SELLING:

DS4 controller (like new/black) - $45
Madden 25 (PS4) - $25

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

pic:

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

TriAceJP

Do I need to re-reg for feedback updating KBBQ? I'll jump back on.

Positive Seller Feedback for ekgrey. Sold me Destiny and made me part of the cool kids club.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO STUFF

Club Nintendo Code for NSMB 2 - $2

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

WiiU Shoulder Bag by GAMEware (brand new w/ tags still on it) - $25
251064_gen_b_zpsbc514e38.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

mdsfx

NeoGAF PLUS, Paypal Only

Selling my complete collection of cave games, all playable on a NA 360, all first releases, all complete and mint from a smoke-free home. Galuda and Resurrection also come with soundtracks.

$270 shipped to US48.

Akai Katana (NA)
Deathsmiles (NA)
Dodonpachi Resurrection (PAL/NA)
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou (REGION FREE)
Espgaluda 2 Black Label (REGION FREE)
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets (REGION FREE)
Mushihimesama Futari (REGION FREE)

6zlfJb4.jpg

Also selling my Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox 360 and PC. This has been used very little (roughly 20 hours max) by an adult-owner and is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. I am the first and only owner of this arcade stick. It has never been traveled with or used in any tournaments. As you can see this has been customized by removing the original artwork (included) and swapping some parts:

Seimitsu LS-32 joystick
Laser-cut, clear acrylic dustwasher
Sanwa clear balltop
Sanwa clear/black OBSC buttons (with matching OBSC24's for Back/Start)
Sanwa hole plugs (black)

$165 SHIPPED to US48.

Comes complete with retail package, original artwork (great condition), cable, and modification tool.

Oblprpd.jpg

5GNVomK.jpg

Want To Buy

North American NES games. I'm currently collecting in bulk, and would like to buy at least a dozen titles at a time in good to excellent condition. Must ship to Japan. Please let me know what you have available.

For Sale

Shipping from Japan...

Point cards

Nintendo eShop 1000, 3000, and 5000 yen cards
PSN 3000, 5000, and 10,000 yen cards
$12 per 1000 yen, code delivery within 24 hours.

FamicomBox!

Demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, in great shape and working condition. Comes with 2 controllers and an orange Zapper Light Gun. The Zapper itself works in any NES system, but the FamicomBox does not respond to it, so repair may be needed. Includes 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros.

Click for bigger pictures!

Duck Hunt

Golf

Mahjong

Super Mario Bros.

Other FamicomBox games available, sold separately, play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:
Baseball

Anything gaming-related that you want to find!

Name a game. Name a system. I'll quote you a price, go buy it for you, and ship it to your door anywhere in the world.

Japanese translation!

I've studied Japanese for over 15 years, lived in Japan since 2008, and have passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, Level N1. I provide lots of free translations of gaming events in Japan on Twitter as @Cheesemeister3k. I can quickly and accurately translate several pages' worth of gaming-related Japanese into English for you at reasonable rates.

Famicom hardware!

AV Famicom $100
Accessories available to-order with purchase of an AV Famicom...
AC adapter $15
Dogbones $15 ea.

Famicom games!

Pictures, cleaning, and testing available upon request. Entertaining offers in US dollars or North American NES games in trade.

10-Yard Fight
Adventures of Dino Riki
Aighina no Yogen: From the Legend of Balubalouk
Air Fortress
Akakage
All-American Pro Basketball
Antarctic Adventure
Argus
Astro Robo Sasa
Baltron
Baseball
Baseball Simulator 1.000
Bases Loaded
Best Play Pro Baseball
Birdie Rush Golf Club
Blaster Master
Captain Tsubasa
Castlequest
Chack'n Pop
Challenger
Champion Yosuke-Ide's Mah-Jong
Chubby Cherub
Circus Charlie
City Connection
Clu Clu Land
Commando
Cosmic Epsilon
Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge
Desert Commander
Devil World
Dig Dug II
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Door Door
Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone
Dragon Ball Z: Kyôsh&#363;! Saiyan
Dragon Ball: Daimaou Fukkatsu
Dragon Spirit: The New Legend
Dragon Warrior
Dragon Warrior II
Dragon Warrior III
Dragon Warrior IV
Dungeon Magic: Sword of the Elements
Excitebike
Exed Exes
Exerion
F-1 Race
Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
Family Mahjongg II: The Road to Shanghai
Family Stadium
Family Stadium '87
Family Stadium '88
Family Stadium '90
Galaga
Galaxian
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2: Tenka no Zaihou
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ougon Kiseru
Ganbare Pennant Race
Ganso Saiyuuki: Super Monkey Daibouken
Gegege no Kitarou 2: Youkai Squadron Challenge
Geimos
Gekitotsu Yonku Battle
Genpei Touma Den
Getsu Fuuma Den
Ghostbusters
Glory of Heracles: Legend of the Fighting Demon's Lair
Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
Golf
Gomoku Narabe Renju
Gozonji: Yaji Kita Chin Douchuu
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Gyrodine
Gyuwanburaa Jiko Chuushin Ha
Gyuwanburaa Jiko Chuushin Ha 2
Ikari Warriors
Ike-Ike!! Nekketsu Hockey Bu
Ikki
Image Fight
Intense Battle Pro Wrestling!! Fighting Spirit Legend
Intense Battle!! Stadium
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
JaJaMaru no Daibouken
JaJaMaru: Ninpou Chou
Jikuu Yuten: Debias
Journey to the West World II
Joy Mech Fight
Jumbo Osaki's Hole-in-One Professional
Juvei Quest
Kaijuu Monogatari
Kamen Rider Club: Collision Shocker Land
Karateka
Keisan Game 1-nen
Keisan Game 2-nen
Keisan Game 3-nen
Kero-Kero Keroppi's Great Adventure
Kid Dracula
King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch
King's Knight
Kiteretsu Daihyakka
Kung-Fu Heroes
Kyonshis 2
Kyoto Flower Secret Room Murder Mystery
Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium
Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium III
Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium: '88 Players New Data Version
Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium: 1989 Edition
Life Force
Little Ninja Brothers
Mappy
Mario Bros.
Meitantei Holmes: M-Kara no Chousenjou
Mendel Palace
Mickey Mousecapade
Mirai Shinwa Jarvas
Mito Koumon: Tenka no Goiken-ban
Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
Morita Shogi
MotoRace USA
Ninja Kid
Osomatsu-kun: Back to the My Overbite Chapter
Othello
Pac-Man
Pinball
Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
Quarth
Roadman Gekisou!! 4000 km Around Japan
Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Chuugen no Hasha
Rygar
Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu Hen
Sakigake!! Otokojuku
Sanada Ten Braves
Sanrio Carnival
SD Gundam Battle Sumo: Heisei Hero Tournament
SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 2: Capsule Warriors
SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 3: Hero Tale
SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 4: New-Type Story
SD Gundam Gachapon Warriors 5
SD Gundam Gaiden: Knight Gundam Story
SD Gundam Gaiden: Knight Gundam Story 3: Legend of the Knights
SD Gundam Great Battle Cyber
SD Gundam Hero Showdown: Defeat the Evil Enemies
Seicross
Seikima II Akuma no Gyakushuu!
Seirei Gari
Sekiryuuou
Shadowgate
Shanghai
Shinsenden
Side Pocket
Sky Destroyer
Sky Kid
Soccer
SonSon
Space Invaders
Spy vs. Spy
Square's Tom Sawyer
Star Force
Star Luster
Star Soldier
Star Voyager
Star Wars
Sugoro Quest
Sukeban Keiji III
Super Arabian
Super Mario Bros.
Super Real Baseball '88
Super Star Force: Jikuureki no Himitsu
Super Xevious: GAMP no Nazo
Sweet Home
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
Tenkaichi Bushi Keru Naguuru
Tennis
Tetris 2 & Bombliss
Tetris Flash
The Earth Fighter Rayieza
The Goonies II
The Legend of Kage
The Magic of Scheherazade
The Quest of Ki
The Tower of Druaga
Thunderbirds
Tiny Toon Adventures
Track & Field II
Tsuppari Ouzumou
Tsurikichi Sanpei: Blue Marlin Edition
TwinBee
Uchuusen: Cosmo Carrier
Ultima III: Exodus
Ultraman Club 2
Ultraman Club 3
Urban Champion
Urusei Yatsura: Lum no Wedding Bell
Volguard II
WCW Wrestling
Willow
Winners' Cup
Wizardry III: Legacy of Llylgamyn
Xexyz
Yie Ar Kung-Fu
Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished
Zoids: Chuuou Tairiku no Tatakai
Zunou Senkan Garu

Feedback
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've never used Paypal before but just got the mobile app setup. Is this the preferred method or can we go old school and do a money order/check like I've done in the past? Also is standard protocol to receive payment, then ship item or is it the other way around? I've given away codes in NFLGAF before, sold items on another gaming forum and craigslist. Craigslist is just sketch these days so is rather avoid it.

Anyway:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess GameCube, Everything included

PM me with an offer.

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for TriAceJP.

bought Destiny from me for Amazon credit, which was promptly sent. good communication throughout. cheers.

Ixian

Belated since I was on vacation, but positive feedback to Neifirst for the Smash Brothers codes I bought from him.

WELCOME TO EDDIE GRIFFINS! FOR ALL VIDEO GAME RELATED NEEDS!

DESTINY GIVEAWAY CONTEST (Xbox One/PS3/360/PS4 retail)

It's time for the Destiny Giveaway fundraising contest! Where 3 lucky winners will get a free copy of Destiny delivered for free and fast!

How to enter? Send a PM with the title "Destiny Contest", "Destiny Giveaway" etc, Then a donation of only $1 (You can donate a bit more if you want) will let you enter the contest.

3 people will be chosen at random (Higher donations do help but will not significantly raise your chances for winning) and if you are one of the 3, you chose which version of destiny you want and it will ship to you for free.

But people who donated that don't get picked will still be rewarded with lifetime discounts of any item or items I sell.

So everyone is happy! Join the contest now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now back to store

PSA: Gift Cards are back up, now includes Steam!

Note: I have 100% Feedback on Neogaf with happy customers. (3 Are confirmed, pending 4, 2 have not posted feedback yet)

People call me the Mitt Romney of Neogaf because I always keep changing things and adding new things all the time, most of the time, in my store.

Shipping can be free or cost up to only $20 depending on the item or how many items brought. Will ship to surrounding countries but keep in mind your shipping or fees may cost more.

If you buy Gift cards for App Store, Play Store, Xbox, PS, or anything else, you WILL receive the code the SAME DAY a soon as you purchase. If that does not happen for every hour you do not see the code after the day ends your price will drop $.50 (down to $5 with money worth over $10, down to being free if $10 or less).
Exception to this is if there is actually a real issue preventing instant delivery or we have set-up a scheduled time for the transfer.

For each item you are interested in, PM me. I will provide all information necessary, we will discuss price and possible discounts, other items you may want, and shipping options.

For gift cards, we will discuss which one you want and you will get the code E-mailed or text to you within the same day after you pay. No questions asked.

GAME CONSOLES

(Note: Super Sales prices ended yesterday. If you have messaged me before hand the deal will still apply to you. Current deals are still discounted on sale)

rup44W2.png
$200
Wii U game console (no game, in box) Comes in either Black or White.

Wii U Games:

Dong2pO.jpg
Pikmin 3 $45
dOVusca.jpg
Super Mario 3D world $45
ONupX0G.png
New Super mario bros. U $30

baKxhoO.jpg
$380 and $450
Kinectless version or Kinect with Titanfall (in box)

Xbox One Games:

vRXyT1C.jpg
Dead Rising 3 $30
RpYpaRV.jpg
Destiny $50
XbhbTvy.jpg
Forza 5 $25

pSIzLHU.jpg
$380
Newly added! Just the console- In box)

(New) Playstation 4 games:

RpYpaRV.jpg
Destiny $52
53PsTzv.jpg
Infamous Second Son $40
9Esoejq.jpg
Killzone Shadow Fall $25

Gameboy Advance SP (no box) $30
p3CxCJE.jpg

Dreamcast complete (no box) with VMU $50
qP8ZObN.jpg

Gamecube complete (no box) $60 includes Melee
KncOtbJ.jpg

Xbox 1 complete (no box) $60 includes Halo 1
rvAVEge.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

GIFT CARDS
(Limited supply, act now.) (prices in bold are the prices you pay)

Xbox Live Year Member Ship Code Pay $45
-
Xbox Live Gift Cards, $10(Pay $5), $50(Pay $35)
-
Nintendo Eshop, $20(Pay $10) and $50(Pay $40)
-
Playstation Plus 1 year member ship Pay $40
-
Playstation Gift Cards, $20(Pay $10) and $50(Pay $35)
-
Google Play Gift cards, $10(Pay $5), $25(Pay $15)
-
App Store/Itunes Gift Cards, $25(Pay $15)
-
Steam Gift Codes. $20(Pay $10) and $50(Pay $40)
-

RETAIL SOFTWARE

Gameboy Advance (Prices from $5-$30 Pm for info):

Megaman Battle Network 1-6
Megaman Battle Chip Challenge
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Top Gear Rally
Bomberman Max 2 Bomberman Version
Bomberman Max 2 Bomberman Max Version
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonacne
Rayman Advance
Bomberman Tournament
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
sonic Battle
Crash Bandicoot 2: n-tranced
Spyro Season of Ice
Spyro Season of Flame
Spyro Attack of the Rhynocs
Golden Sun
Fire Emblem

Dreamcast (Prices range from $10-$40, PM me for info):

Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
SF Third Strike
Mortal Kombat Gold
Silent Scope
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Powerstone

Xbox 1 (prices range from $10-$45, PM me for info):

Halo 2
Forza
Fable
PGR
PGR2
Blinx
Splinter Cell
Metal Gear Solid 2
Dead or Alive 3

Gamecube games (Prices go from $10-$40. PM me for info):

Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid prime
Viewtiful Joe
Killer 7
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Crash Wrath of Cortex
Pikmin 2

Xbox 360 $10 games:

Dark Void
Gears of War
Halo 3
Forza 3
Dead or Alive 4
COD WaW
Star Ocean 4
Sonic the hedgehog

Xbox 360 $20 games:

Halo 4
Halo wars
Gears 3
Nintey Nine Nights
Final Fantasy Xiii-2
Sonic Unleashed
Binary Domain
Splinter Cell Conviction
Crysis 2
Witcher 3
Alpha protocol

Playstation 3 $10 games:

Haze
Motorstorm
Madden 13
Uncharted 1
Dark Sector
Gran Turismo 5 pro

Playstation 3 $20 games:

Ratchet and Clank a Crack In time
Uncharted 2
Heavy Rain
Beyond Two Souls
L.A. Noir
Crysis 2
Blur
Killzone 3
Resistance 3

Wii $20 games:

Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Sports Resort
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Crash of the Titans
Wii Sports Resort

PSP $15 games:

Daxter
Jak Lost Frontier
Megaman Powered Up
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Rivals 2
Crisis Core

maxcriden

WTB (or trade for)!

Kirby: Air Ride GCN
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament GBA
Mario vs. DK 1 and 2 for DS
Amazon Credit
Nintendo eShop Points or Funds

WTS or trade:

Consoles

Game Boy Advance OG model, glacier, missing back battery cover, works perfectly

DS games

Scribblenauts CIB - $7

GBA games (all cart only)

Namco Museum - $7

DVDs

Alfred Hitchcock DVD collection (sealed)

Graphic Novels/Comics

Asterios Polyp
The Sword Vol. 2-3
Son of M
Shade vol. 2-3
Asterios Polyp
A few various issues of Invicible, The Walking Dead, The Astounding Wolfman, and Superman: Secret Origin

Novels

Gods Without Men

Cookbooks

Flavored Vinegars
Salty Sweets
Big Book of Juices
Baking Ilustrated
Breakfast and Brunch Book
Tofu Cookbook
The Joy of Pickling
Canal House Cooks
Savory Baking
James Beard's American Cookery
Spoon Fed
The Complete Book of Juicing
Chez Panisse

--

I'm proud to be a NeoGAF Plus seller. In USA but happy to ship internationally. I'm also happy to negotiate any prices.

WTS

GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition. Basically new, only shot a test video inside with it. Just never found the time to use it. I also have the suction cup mount, which will be included, usually $30-40 but I will throw that in with it. Have the box and everything still.

Everything together for $325.

TheTurboFD

- Xbox one Kinect 65$ shipped sold

- Manga and other books

Pay what you want as long as it's reasonable

dfUsZyzl.jpg

-Naruto 1-57 (about like 3 are missing I believe)
-Gantz 1
-Death note 1
-Initial D 1-18
-Biomega 1-5
-Hellsing 1
-Darker than black
-azumangadaioh
-high school of the dead 1-3
-bloody monday
- The Walking Dead compendium 1 sold
-The walking dead book 5-7 (basically continues from the compendium)
-Batman Earth one
-Super man Earth one
-Metal Gear Solid Sold

PC parts
-Corsair XMS 4gb DDR3 RAM 1333mhz -25$ shipped
-Samsung 250gb laptop drive (can be used with ps3s) HM251JI - 25 shipped
-Seagate 320gb laptop drive momentus 5400.6(can be used with ps3s) - 25 shipped

- Xbox one Kinect 65$ shipped

- Manga and other books

Pay what you want as long as it's reasonable

dfUsZyzl.jpg

-Naruto 1-57 (about like 3 are missing I believe)
-Gantz 1
-Death note 1
-Initial D 1-18
-Biomega 1-5
-Hellsing 1
-Darker than black
-azumangadaioh
-high school of the dead 1-3
-bloody monday
- The Walking Dead compendium 1 sold
-The walking dead book 5-7 (basically continues from the compendium)
-Batman Earth one
-Super man Earth one
-Metal Gear Solid Sold

PC parts
-Corsair XMS 4gb DDR3 RAM 1333mhz -25$ shipped
-Samsung 250gb laptop drive (can be used with ps3s) HM251JI - 25 shipped
-Seagate 320gb laptop drive momentus 5400.6(can be used with ps3s) - 25 shipped

Is that Corsair RAM 240 pin?

Drastic

For sale:

Xbox Live Gold 1 month code, comes with Hulu 1 month code. $7

8 one-week trial codes for gold, $3 for all of them.

Black earloop wireless mic for xbox 360. New, sealed in box. $30 shipped.

Payment:
Paypal
Microsoft money codes
Xbox One stuff

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
For the new thread:

WTB

I'm wanting to buy a used copy of Madden 15 PS4 if anyone has one they want to sell for 25 or 30 bucks let me know.

There will be a big one day only sale on the day of TGS on the 18th (U.S. time) so keep an eye out. First come first serve. Also people who enter in teh Destiny giveaway contest will gain additional discounts.

PSA: Gaf has seemed to remove some of my PMS. So if you messaged me about something before, resend it again and I'll see if I can get back to you.

A few buyers have yet to send me their addresses as well. So please get on that immediately.

Also, some of you sent the same message accidentally 3 to 4 times. This seems to prevent some other messages from going through. So please be sure to click sent one time unless you or sure it did not register with the site thank you.

Posting this in the new thread since I posted near the end of the last one. I have a couple more games up for grabs if anyone wants them:

Yoshi's Island SNES - Cart only, great condition. The battery still saves! $23 shipped
Zelda II NES - Gold cart only, decent condition with a few scratches/wear spots and some marker on the back. Still saves! $13 shipped

I have 3 Intel processors that I'm looking to sell. I figured I'd try here and give someone a nice deal before I put them up on eBay. I'd prefer an even trade for a PlayStation 4, but I'd be okay with PayPal payments as well.

The first one I have is an Intel i7-990x Extreme Edition @ 3.46GHz.

The second & third one are Intel Xeon X5690 @ 3.46GHz

Each of these processors are 6-cores.

I know the Xeon chips go for a lot more than the price of a PlayStation, but I'm all about giving someone the best deal they can get. So, again, let me say that I'm looking for an even trade; 1 Processor for 1 PlayStation 4. If I don't have any takers for the trade, I'll be willing to part with one of them for the price of the console, so let's say $450 with taxes and such.

I'll keep them on here for a few days before I go over to eBay. Oh, also I should say that they're in their OEM packaging and do not come with any sort of documentation.

VampMuse

Neo Member
I have an Ultraviolet Code for the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Complete Collection. 12 movies, should all be HD/HDX.
Updated the price to $20, prefer Amazon payment, but can do Paypal, eShop or PSN.

Sold

No just edit your post and the last few times you posted your stuff for sale you haven't waited 150 posts either. There is no reason to be rude, especially to an established member who just asked you to follow posting guidelines.

Actually yes I did.

Also a call for people to resend things to me due to a SITE error has nothing to do with selling and should be separated.

Hollycat

Woohoo! I'm on the first page of the this thread which'll have a hundred thousand posts at some point! I'm participating! Look at me people from the future!

WTB disgaea 4 vita $20. I know that's cheap. Sue me, I'm looking for a bargain.
Edit: digital if possible, I don't know if they released codes for this game. If not, Physical works.

Actually yes I did.

Also a call for people to resend things to me due to a SITE error has nothing to do with selling and should be separated.

I'm not going to clog the thread up anymore with this but look at your last posts in the past thread and this one. You posted at #19883 and then again at #19966 and then again today on the #23. You waited 83 posts and 110.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom