• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Like I said, something that can run dolphin mostly. I tried a friends $350 Dell 15 and it works pretty well, but has trouble running dolphin, so like I said not too powerful. not looking for an alienware.
I have the perfect set up for you.
MSI GT780-R
I7-2630QM 2.9 Ghz
16 Gb ram
Gpu Gtx 560m 1.5 Gb Vram
1tb raid 0 Had
$500 plus shipping
WTB
$100
EL GATO CAP CARD

tm24

Prices are shipped to the continental 48
WTS

Xenoblade - 50. CIB in good shape
Chrono Trigger DS - 22
Bravely Default Game/CE - 45. The cards are opened. Cd is still sealed. Box is in real great shape.
Paper Mario Sticker Star - 8
Last of Us PS3 - 12

WTB (I live in Canada)

Rayman Legends

Diablo Ultimate Evil

Heavy Rain

WTS/WTB/WTT

I have a Kobo Glo, but I would like to upgrade to either Kobo Glo Aura (HD) or the Paperwhite 2

Alternatively, I may be interested in paying for one of those ereaders if you have them. Thanks!

I also have a 2nd generation iPod, fantastic condition with screen protector, and rarely used (because I got a smartphone soon after). No scratches or any issue.

cj_iwakura

WTS(last call, may as well ebay it otherwise):

Half Minute Hero 2 (PSP, the best edition) - $10 + shipping
FF Theatrhythm (complete) - $15 + shipping

Will do $20 + shipping for both.

Looking to sell my Gigabyte gtx 670 (includes all original packaging) for $180 AUD. Would prefer to sell it locally (Australia) but would send it overseas if postage was covered.

Cheers.

Darknight

FS: Used OLED 3G VITA
Comes with 4GB Card, Energizer Travel Charger,Front/Back Screen Shield and Silicone Body Case. More Pics: http://imgur.com/a/fRqkr#2
bctTokMl.jpg

Asking $130 Shipped Priority w/ tracking. PM me interested. Have 100% FB.

---

Borderlands 2 Vita DLC Code (6 DLC expansions pack only!) - $10 PP GIFT
[good for those who got the cart only - will PM code immediately!]
1PMa3iol.jpg

diablogod

Second time at attempting to trade in this thread. I have alot of stuff I'm trying to trade right now so here goes:

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Bundle Brand New Sealed $230 *Shipping only in US

Nintendo Pokemon X & Y Limited Edition 3 DS XL (Blue) Brand New Sealed $210 *Shipping only in US

Nintendo 3DS XL Silver - Mario & Luigi Dream Team Limited Edition Bundle Brand New Sealed $180 *Shipping only in US

I don't think I have completed a trade on here so I'm not exactly sure how Payment works but PM and we will talk if you're interested.

Also I have an account on Cheapassgamer with over 900+ trade feedbacks. Thanks for looking at my trade post guys and have a good evening =)

Ibuki

Banned
Getting rid of Borderlands 2 vita code that came with the bundle.

It is the base game + 6 DLC packs.

I am looking for eShop credit preferrably, but I would also accept PSN credit. If you had Japanese eShop credit that would be even better! Feel free to PM me to discuss it.

White_sox

I want to leave positive feedback for user gimel. He sold me a Wii U last week and the transaction was seamless. I would certainly recommend him as a seller.

Also, WTB:

NintendoLand -

Wind Waker HD

or

New Super Mario 3D World.

If anyone has a good deal on any of those titles, let me know. Willing to do either PayPal or Amazon Payments.

badbrains

WTS GTX 670 Asus DirectCU II Edition 4GB. Lightly used and comes with original packaging. Link to the card is Here

Looking for around $200 or best offer. Paypal only, I cover shipping and will supply tracking + insurance.

NeoGAF PB. Buy with confidence.

Repost, now with a lower price.

From the previous thread...

For Trade/Sale...
Download Code for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD for Wii U

Looking For...
$20 in eShop or PSN credit (I'm open to other offers too.)

Note: I live in Canada, so please be mindful of that when making your offer. PM me if you are interested.

Edit:
Price reduction.

Jockel

Positive seller feedback for Cheesemeister.
He even went through the effort to open up an N64 and remove the mainboard, saving shipping costs. A real trooper.

keakster

Toronto GAF

I have a sealed PS4 Destiny Ghost edition I'm looking to get rid of. Pre-ordered two in case something got cancelled or oversold and then spaced on cancelling. $200, can meet at most subway stops. PM me

guill

WTB Longshot here, any kind fellow gaffer that plans to go camping at the nintendo world store? http://www.nintendoworldstore.com/ They have a reduced batch of the collectors edition and I need it for cosplays reasons (lol) Il pay the game + extra for doing the favor This will be on Firday 26. If someone here can do that, please contact me.

DontBlink

Oh weird...I bought a eShop card from with no problems.

Same here, but as with the last guy he seem really focused on getting positive feedback fast by offering digital codes first and then suddenly turned to selling consoles. At at that point his vibe was just too similar to the previously mentioned seller.

Same here, but as with the last guy he seem really focused on getting positive feedback fast by offering digital codes first and then suddenly turned to selling consoles. At at that point his vibe was just too similar to the previously mentioned seller.

He wouldn't respond to any pm I sent to him concerning steam cards, and E. Griffin did the same thing.

Cyd0nia

Banned
WTS

A UK Wind Waker HD Ganondorf Figurine Edition - looking for upwards of £65 as I think I can get that on eBay (by the look of it)

Elgato Game Capture HD - looking for upwards of £70-80 if possible. They go for £100+ when brand new.

Both items in perfect condition. PM me if you have an offer, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom