• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) $40 if shipping in US. $50 if Canada.

Will also trade for a copy of Smash 3DS or Shadows of Mordor (PS4)

To prevent making a huge post all the time, I will just put this in. Any pre-order or game that can be bought new is eligible, For any system as well.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Alien Isolation, Driveclub, NBA2k15

Releases with $10 gift cards:
Shadow Warrior (X1,PS4) - $31.99
The Evil Within (X1,PS4, PS3, 360) - $47.99

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Madden 15 (X1,PS4,360,PS3) - $35.99
Metro Redux (X1,PS4) - $31.99

WTB:

WTB: $50 PSN Credit

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
I'm looking to buy Alien:Isolation on Steam if anyone can help out. Dmix90 and KiDdyone haven't responded on Steam for me.

Dmix90 to the rescue.

Positive Seller feedback for Dmix90.

Joe

WTS

Two tickets for the Tim & Eric + Dr. Steve Brule Tour.
New York City - Saturday, October 11 - 10PM Show at the Best Buy Theater

I can't make it anymore.

I'm selling for face value, $121 (tickets + fees + delivery) + $4 for priority shipping. So $125 total.

PM me and reply here if interested.

WTS Destiny Dinklage bot. $100. Will include box and and Limited Edition strategy guide, and all the LE goodies sans the Season pass. For $50 more I'll throw in Destiny-The game. (So it's $30 cheaper without the DLC, and includes the LE guide).

Looking for payment through paypal. Will be shipping via UPS.

scitek

WTS - EVGA GeForce 2GB GTX 670 FTW

$150 + shipping

I'm the only owner. I bought it two years ago from Newegg, and it's still under 3-year manufacturer's warranty.

It still runs every game out there without a problem.

I accept Paypal.

PM me if interested.

Some pics
670-3umbkq.jpg

670-119x0z.jpg

670-2tqx9y.jpg

Richie

Is there any GAFer out there still with a Hyrule Historia code for the Wii U? Ya know, those that came in the Wind Waker bundle. Let me know how much you want for it!

kamakazi5

Looking to sell the following 3DS games:

Mario Kart 7 in excellent condition complete with cart, case, manual, and club Nintendo code - $25 shipped
Tomodachi Life in excellent condition (only played twice) complete with cart, case, manual, and club Nintendo code - $25 shipped
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3D - Brand new, sealed - $30 shipped

Not 100% sure if club Nintendo codes expire or not but they haven't been claimed.

Paypal only please.

I have pictures of everything upon request.

GravyButt

Wanting to sell my xbox one console. Not used that much and adult owned, no smoke household. Comes with a controller, the headset, hdmi cord and power brick, no kinect.

Really only wanting paypal. Shoot me a pm if your interested in it.

ChrisV

BLU-RAYS FOR SALE!
I own all of the 3D Combo Packs of these so I'm offering up the 2D discs. All are in perfect shape and include shipping. Will accept PayPal only. These do not have the original case, but I will ship them in generic cases. All of these are 100% legit and not copies or anything like that.

Godzilla (2014): $12
300: Rise of an Empire: $10
Captain America The Winter Soldier: $12
Lego Movie: $10
Pacific Rim: $9
Gravity: $9
Prometheus: $9
Star Trek Into Darkness: $10
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $9
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $9
Avengers: $9
Finding Nemo: $10
Titanic: $9

These are still available! Take all of them for $110 shipped!

Also have Shadows of Mordor for Xbox One for $50 shipped!

Daria

Just got into a tight spot and need some quick cash so this has to go. Would really prefer to sell as a combo first and foremost but we can talk.

WTS XBOX 360 SLIM 250GB MATTE
QUICK SALE AT $235+fees FOR THE BUNDLE TODAY. Offers accepted.

-Original box and cords (cords not pictured)
-Original controller and extra white wireless (black not pictured)
-battery charger (not pictured)
-plug and play kit (not pictured)
-pair of Turtle Beach X12 w/ original box & adapter to have both HDMI and AV connection

GAMES INCLUDED

-GTA V
-Destiny
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
-Red Dead Redemption
-Assassins Creed II
-Gears of War 2
-Fallout 3 GOTY (GS box)

edit: forgot a few items in the pictures, will post more or PM and i'll email directly.

I'm looking for:

Xbox 360 original model 20gb hard drive or memory unit. Basically what I want to do is just play games on it and save I don't care about my gamertag or go online.

AwRy108

Just got into a tight spot and need some quick cash so this has to go. Would really prefer to sell as a combo first and foremost but we can talk.

WTS XBOX 360 SLIM 250GB MATTE QUICK SALE AT 235 TODAY

-Original box and cords (cords not pictured)
-Original controller and extra white wireless (black not pictured)
-battery charger (not pictured)
-plug and play kit (not pictured)
-pair of Turtle Beach X12 w/ original box & adapter to have both HDMI and AV connection

GAMES INCLUDED

-GTA V
-Destiny
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
-Red Dead Redemption
-Assassins Creed II
-Gears of War 2
-Fallout 3 GOTY (GS box)

edit: forgot a few items in the pictures, will post more or PM and i'll email directly.

If you're looking for a quick sale, I suggest you list a price for the bundle and mention that you'll consider reasonable offers.

WarpathDC

H: Madden Ultimate team DLC and Best Buy Preorder Bonus (over $15 dollars worth of content total) for ps4

W: 5 dollars paypal

Neverfade

Still available:

Microsoft Surface Pro 2. 256GB/8GB RAM model. Box, Charger, Stylus included. Additionally comes with a Type Cover 2 (130 retail) and Logitech Anywhere MX mouse (40 retail).

Lightly used in great condition. See pics below.

Looking for 600 and a little shipping.

Still available, and now with pictures!

http://i.imgur.com/aLJsiI9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/27ZYfde.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/thUXJuG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A24nMkz.jpg

Note that in the last picture, it looks like the top edge is scuffed, but its just glare. The Surface remains unscuffed!

All unredeemed Steam games from various bundles

$1 apiece

Antichamber
Ballpoint Universe
Bridge Constructor
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
Crusader Kings II
Cubemen
Deadlight
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
Fez
Finding Teddy
Full Bore
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Greed Corp Steam
Indie Game: The Movie
Jamestown Deluxe
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Legend of Grimrock
Lifeless Planet
Offspring Fling
PixelJunk Eden
Puddle
Receiver Steam Key
Solar 2
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Syder Arcade
The 39 Steps
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
The Showdown Effect
The Swapper
The Whispered World
Thomas Was Alone
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Wooden Sen'SeY

Certinty

WTB

Forza Motorsport 5 digital code

Just got an Xbox One and need games. I'm the UK (not like that even matters for a code?) and would be happy to pay first if the price is right since I haven't bought or sold anything here before.

terrisus

Reposting from a couple pages back (think I'm good to repost at this point):

Hey all. First time using this thread, so provide guidance if anything in here isn't right. While I haven't used this thread before, I have been on eBay since 1999, with a 210 rating (0 neutral, 0 negative). Also been on GAF for 2.5 years, 20 posts per day... I'm not going anywhere, you know where to find me :þ
EDIT: Actually, I do have a positive buyer feedback in this thread now. So, yay =)

Anyway, times have been hard for a while (won't ramble on, I've posted about it at various points. Not finding a teaching job after finishing my Master's, having cancer, having a stroke, that sort of fun stuff), so at the point now where I probably should sell off some stuff in order to get other stuff (and this is to, hopefully, use this money for some stuff for me, as opposed to it all getting sucked into bills. Although, who knows if that will actually happen). I don't really want to, but, ah, it is what it is.

As far as payment, I don't know, as best as I can tell, PayPal's what's preferred here too, so that's fine.
Although, I would be willing to do some parts of the payments as Nintendo eShop cards or Amazon gift cards or something. I'm reasonably flexible.

As far as shipping, not quite sure exactly how that's done here, but, I guess shipping is included in the cost for the contiguous 48 US states, and send me a note to work something out if you're outside of that or something.

Anyway, a few things to go:

Gamecube Component Cables
$150

(Oh yeah, quick note on these, for anyone not aware. You do still need the Composite cables for sound, the Component cables only do video. That's the same for all GCN Component cables. Just want to make sure people are aware. Also, you need a GCN with Component Out, since it was removed in later models)

Beyond Shadowgate (TurboDuo)
$300
Note: I really, really, really don't want to part with this. I'm a huge Shadowgate fan. But, I've had this game for over a decade, and still haven't gotten a TurboDuo to go along with it. So, I suppose I should consider parting with this.

Reposting some items I am looking to sell. Click the item to view photos with additional photos at end of each item. Ships from Vermont via UPS, and I will try to ship them within the day or next day. Well taken care of items in a smoke-free home. Everything comes with all the cords and adapters that were in the box. The 3DS + Vita will come with the boxes that came with their purchase. Paypal preferred, and only US please.

Full imgur album, some items have sold but are still present in the album.

Feel free to make offers, and the prices include shipping. If you want insurance or a tracking number, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom