• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

OnePlus One 64 gb Sandstone Black - $315 shipped (US only)

I am looking to sell my 64 gb OnePlus One. I received this phone on July 21st so it is barely 2 months old. It's been a great phone, and was my first leap into Android. I realized that I am more of an iOS guy though and bought an iPhone 6 Plus and I don't have any use for 2 phones. I kept it in quite good shape, the front and the back are pristine. There is a small ding in the plastic chrome ring that surrounds the screen of the phone, but it is hard to see. Includes all of the original packaging, has been updated to the latest firmware, and will be factory wiped so it will arrive like a brand new phone.

Payment via PayPal (I would suggest you do a goods and services payment for piece of mind, but you pay the fees). I have sold on this thread before with nothing but positive feedback.

HVNEIuo.jpg

eAXD7Sz.jpg

QdpGNNE.jpg

I am willing to provide any other pictures that you might want and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
wtb:

Wolfstein PS4

Diablo 3 PS4

Digital or retail.
Can pay immediately, deal only if you can ship it so that it reaches LA not later than Tuesday/Friday early morning at the latest.

If allowed on GAF, I'm also ok with buying a Psn account with Wolf on it. If not allowed then disregard and sorry about that (checked the OP and says nothing about such listings), first time in these threads and I need the games quick and cheap for a work's assignement. Also interested in buying a digital edition download code for both games

Make your offer via PM, thanks!

j0hnnix

Gold Member
I am selling my PS4 for $330 barely used. I have the box and all cables and packed ready to go.. Would like to sell locally - I am in Georgia north Atlanta. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.. I am really wanting to avoid shipping it.

Friggz

positive seller feedback for digita1alchemy. purchased a DS game from him for a good price, good communication, fast shipping.

thanks!

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Cheddahz.

bought an Alien key off them. transaction took less than 5 minutes. thanks again!

header.jpg

I'm selling an Alien Isolation Steam code (AMD, but comes with the Preorder bonuses) for $25 Paypal. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: No longer available. Thanks!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US Digital/Gaming Cards - Face value for international users or anyone needing a card and unable to get one. Can usually send nearly instantly.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $100 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Random Balltops: On top are bubbletops. The lime green bubbletop has been sold. Three solid color balltops on the bottom. Solid black balltop has been sold. Haven't come up with a price yet, but PM me if interested.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (260+ Total Positive Feedback!)

The backlight modded GBA 001 I've been posting over the last several weeks is now SOLD pending payment.

Also, for the last person who expressed serious interest in it on two separate occasions, next time if you don't want an item I'm selling, please at least have the courtesy to update me at some point and simply say that you've changed your mind instead of going 100% silent and leaving me hanging for days on end with zero follow up.

SmokeMaxX

The backlight modded GBA 001 I've been posting over the last several weeks is now SOLD pending payment.

Also, for the last person who expressed serious interest in it on two separate occasions, next time if you don't want an item I'm selling, please at least have the courtesy to update me at some point and simply say that you've changed your mind instead of going 100% silent and leaving me hanging for days on end with zero follow up.
Haha I've had a couple of instances of people saying "If you hold it for me, I will for sure buy it" then never contact me again. That's always fun.

Haha I've had a couple of instances of people saying "If you hold it for me, I will for sure buy it" then never contact me again. That's always fun.

This was two separate occasions from the same person of "I want to buy it but I have a few additional questions." Each time after answering the "additional questions" in detail I got no further reply. Zero, zip, nothing. Just dead silence. The first time this happened I let it slide but this time I had it. This time I even followed up with "Do you still want it or not? Did my additional information help or is there more info you need that I could help with?" Still totally ignored me.

Edit: The second time he did this was on Saturday. This morning I get to work and get a message from another member and explained the situation and said I'm still waiting to hear back from the other member and that I'm giving him one more chance but if he doesn't finally reply by the end of my work day it's yours. End of the workday, still nothing so I sold it to the other member. So to the first guy, I was more than patient and you had more than your fair chance.

isitstill

Positive trade feedback for Agent Unknown.

He posted Drill Dozer, and I traded him NES Classics Zelda for it. Nice fellow, totally recommended.

Necrovex

WTS:

iPhone 5 (Sprint Locked): $225.

I'll be posting pictures of it later tomorrow. I'll be including the cover too. Moving to South Africa in a few months, so I am keeping to a non-shiny smartphone while I'm overseas (as not to become a target).

Alien Isolation Key (steam) - $25

After some careful consideration, I have come to realize that I am an absolute chicken and that there is no way I will play this game for more than 15 minutes. As such, I might as well sell my code. Please note that this is the AMD code, so I won't receive it until tonight/tomorrow sometime. I'll obviously send as soon as I receive it though.

Khronico

WTS
Alien Steam Key SOLD. Positive buyer feedback for MulderWasTaken, quick, easy transaction!
A late Positive Seller Feedback to KiDdYoNe as well for a great price on CKII DLC collection. Awesome seller!

wtb:

Wolfstein PS4

Diablo 3 PS4

Digital or retail.
Can pay immediately, deal only if you can ship it so that it reaches LA not later than Tuesday/Friday early morning at the latest.

If allowed on GAF, I'm also ok with buying a Psn account with Wolf on it. If not allowed then disregard and sorry about that (checked the OP and says nothing about such listings), first time in these threads and I need the games quick and cheap for a work's assignement. Also interested in buying a digital edition download code for both games

Make your offer via PM, thanks!

There were about 3 people in the last few pages selling diablo 3 :p

I know because I tried to buy it off all of them but couldnt because I'm in Canada :'(

Hollycat

WTS

Soul Calibur V collectors edition artbook $10shipped.
Soul Calibur V Hardback strategy guide $12 shipped.

Big Pile of SHonen jump promo yugioh holos, $20 shipped (pm for list)

Theatrhythm promo sound box, $8 shipped. Plays one winged angel. fits over 3ds case

40 shipped phoenix wright miles edgeworth Apollo justice. no cases.

$130 shipped Gamecube cable. Works.
Game cube no cables no controller $25 $150 for both
$2 rise of planet of the apes digital
$2 The dark knight digital

PM for offers and question. I work nights, so I might reply at weird times.

Specialty menu
$7 shipped one chicken nugget from mcdonalds
30 min drawing from any video game $10 shipped. timer will be used (sorry)
Empty dr pepper can $12.75 shipped
dog hair $20 shipped each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom