• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS (Tokyo)

Artbooks :

ab_xenogears.jpg

Xenogears Perfect Works - 59$ shipped

ab_fireemblem.jpg

Fire Emblem Memorial Book - 42$ shipped

ab_sakurataisen2.jpg

Sakura Taisen 2 - 21$ shipped

Games :

mother3_1.jpg

(GBA) Mother 3 (japanese language, region free) - 74$ shipped

spawn.jpg

(DC) Spawn, limited edition (japanese language, j-ntsc system) - 36$ shipped

Soundtrack :

OST%2520SMG2.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy 2 OST, Club Nintendo release - 38$ shipped

DELIVERY : made by registered and trackable service (SAL) or EMS if you want

PAYMENT : Paypal only (gift of pay fees)

please PM if interested

Have:

Alien Isolation & The Banner Saga steam keys. Both from the AMD promo.

Want:

$30 Amazon Gift card for BOTH of them or Borderlands The Presequel Key.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I'm selling a Panasonic TC-P50S60 50-Inch Plasma that's less than a year old, and is in near flawless condition.

I live in the SoCal Inland Empire area, so if you're interested, send me a PM.

This was two separate occasions from the same person of "I want to buy it but I have a few additional questions." Each time after answering the "additional questions" in detail I got no further reply. Zero, zip, nothing. Just dead silence. The first time this happened I let it slide but this time I had it. This time I even followed up with "Do you still want it or not? Did my additional information help or is there more info you need that I could help with?" Still totally ignored me.

Edit: The second time he did this was on Saturday. This morning I get to work and get a message from another member and explained the situation and said I'm still waiting to hear back from the other member and that I'm giving him one more chance but if he doesn't finally reply by the end of my work day it's yours. End of the workday, still nothing so I sold it to the other member. So to the first guy, I was more than patient and you had more than your fair chance.

This is funny as I actually sent you a pm apologizing for my delay in responding to you. And then I see this. I checked GAF once today and didn't see your pm. The reason you didn't get a response in a time that was satisfactory to you is because I was in a car accident, a bad one, and I've gone from being able to function normally to missing work and having to sit on a dark room because my migraines are so bad I literally can't function. I can't bend my neck and my left arm is practically useless. Sorry I kept you hanging but I've been at various doctors dealing with an issue that's a lot more important than a fucking gameboy. Like having to spend 2200 dollars on an MRI this morning and still making sure my mortgage is paid. This accident has been a terrible burden on mg family and I can't justify buying something for recreation when is have to keep things going and normal in my house as best as I can.

Smokemaxx, you and I have done business before. I didn't ask the guy to hold anything. I asked about the condition of the screen.

Anyway, Agent Unknown, If you had an issue, you could be a lot less passive aggressive about it and dealt with me directly rather than posting what you did here. I guess you thought I wouldn't reply or something. Regardless of that bullshit, I'm still sorry I left you hanging. That's not how I conduct myself and It certainly wasn't my intention but my health was a more pressing issue than the sale of a gameboy.

braves01

Banned
Positive seller feedback - Rrang129

Sold me a copy of Need for Speed: MW at a really great price, good communication, and shipped it very fast. Would buy from again.

WTS

FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition (Origin) - $45 Paypal

It will definitely work on a US account. Don't know for other countries. PM if interested.

Been a rough couple of days around my place - my 360 and Wii were stolen as part of a larger theft, so I'm looking to trade what's left of my 360 games in a bundle deal. They're pretty much useless to me now, yet I can't stand seeing them to go GameStop for so little.

I'll never have time anyway to play these 360 games, so please make an offer. If anyone wants to trade any PS4 games for anything on my list, that will be the next system I buy once this theft fiasco is finally behind me. Send those PS4 offers my way.

Positive buyer feedback for Cheesemeister

Was a pleasure working with this person. Sent me some wonderful stuff from Japan that I probably would have never otherwise found.

SmokeMaxX

This is funny as I actually sent you a pm apologizing for my delay in responding to you. And then I see this. I checked GAF once today and didn't see your pm. The reason you didn't get a response in a time that was satisfactory to you is because I was in a car accident, a bad one, and I've gone from being able to function normally to missing work and having to sit on a dark room because my migraines are so bad I literally can't function. I can't bend my neck and my left arm is practically useless. Sorry I kept you hanging but I've been at various doctors dealing with an issue that's a lot more important than a fucking gameboy. Like having to spend 2200 dollars on an MRI this morning and still making sure my mortgage is paid. This accident has been a terrible burden on mg family and I can't justify buying something for recreation when is have to keep things going and normal in my house as best as I can.

Smokemaxx, you and I have done business before. I didn't ask the guy to hold anything. I asked about the condition of the screen.

Anyway, Agent Unknown, If you had an issue, you could be a lot less passive aggressive about it and dealt with me directly rather than posting what you did here. I guess you thought I wouldn't reply or something. Regardless of that bullshit, I'm still sorry I left you hanging. That's not how I conduct myself and It certainly wasn't my intention but my health was a more pressing issue than the sale of a gameboy.
Sorry I was just making a general statement about some buyers not letting sellers know if things change. Hope you get better soon!

Mechazawa

WTS Alien Isolation key for $25. It's from the AMD promotion, so I believe it comes with the preorder bonus, but don't hold me to that I guess.

Edit: Sold.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
WTS:

Alien Isolation Steam Key (+ Pre-order stuff, apparently.) ($25)

Edit: Thought it would be obvious, but it's an AMD promo key.

Edit: Would prefer an Amazon gift card as payment.

Sold to Agent_ShortBus.

OK, VERY sorry to hear about your terrible accident BUT A FEW THINGS: A) No, ACTUALLY you DIDN'T tell me about your accident until about 2 1/2 HOURS AFTER Smoky and I made those unfortunate replies to each other in the thread earlier today. So DON'T act like you'd already PM'ed me and told me about the accident before I had my exchange here with Smoky (because you STILL hadn't updated me or sent me anything further at that point and I can easily prove it) like I was attacking you after the fact as if I'm some kind of insensitive psychopath and B) This is the SECOND time you've done this. The last time you expressed interest was weeks ago back on 9/22 and you did the exact same thing then, you showed serious interest in the item and then after I answered your questions, zero communication after that.

So, sorry, your accident notwithstanding, you'll excuse me for not being psychic and that I saw both your instances of non-communication in a negative light as I had ZERO explanation to go on each time and I don't need a scathing lecture attempting to publically embarass me (did I NAME you in the thread? No.) over the obvious fact that your painful car accident which I had no knowledge of is "more important than the sale of a f**** Gameboy,", no kidding? What kind of cold hearted person do you think I am? Anyways, it was OBVIOUSLY a crappy and incredibly unfortunate misunderstanding on both our parts and I wish you a healthy, fast recovery.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Positive rep for Agent_ShortBus

Dude sent me the money as quickly as a thing that moves really fast.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I'm selling a Panasonic TC-P50S60 50-Inch Plasma that's less than a year old, and is in near flawless condition.

I wish I lived in SoCal! This is a great HDTV. Whomever picks it up will be very happy, to say the least.

maliedoo

WTS

Surface Pro 2 - Black - i5 / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD (Great condition, no scratches on the screen or dings on the unit itself.)
Surface Pro Docking Station
Surface Pro Type Cover - Black
Power Adapter for Surface & Surface Dock
Adapter - Mini Display Port to HDMI
Adapter - Mini Display Port to VGA
Adapter - USB to Ethernet
The ONLY thing I am missing is the Wacom Pen.

PICS:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Everything Brand new goes for $1,900 on amazon.
Looking to get ~$1,200 Shipped to the US but accepting offers via PM.
Thank you.

Setzer

I have an Amazon $150 GC I received for my birthday but I need the money for bills. Looking to sell this for $140 Gifted PP.

I'm willing to take a donation!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Selling (PM for price):

If anyone wants pictures of any of it, to know the specific condition, let me know.

Games:
Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (PSP) - new unopened packaging

DVDs:
Road Trip - unrated widescreen
South Park Season 1
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - widescreen
Austin Powers: Goldmember - fullscreen
Old School - unrated widescreen
Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy - unrated widescreen
Anchorman: Wake Up Ron Burgundy The Adventure Continues - widescreen
X-Files Season 1
X-Files Season 2
X-Files Season 3
X-Files Season 4
X-Files Season 5
X-Files: Fight the Future - widescreen

Miscellaneous:
Big Willy Wacky Wobbler Bobble-Head
Cateye Micro Wireless Computer
WWE Action Figure - Jillian: Ruthless Agression
Scary Spice White Outfit 3" figure
Sony Clie (Palm OS) w/Full Keyboard attachment

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
There were about 3 people in the last few pages selling diablo 3 :p

I know because I tried to buy it off all of them but couldnt because I'm in Canada :'(
:)
They were asking $40. Too much for what I want to spend for a physical copy, I'd fork out $40 only for a digital copy, otherwise $35 tops.

WTS - 24 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Games
  • Valve Complete Pack 2013 - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.

Candy Sale in SoCal: Orange/Anaheim Hills
I have 36 boxes of Hershey's Variety Pack ct 18. I'm willing to sell up to 30 boxes for $5 each if you buy in bulk.

If you buy 20 boxes, I will sell them for $70

XhDoVfZl.jpg

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1600

iPhone 4S 32GB - $225

Positive Buyer Feedback to PrematureQuiche, OzPinoy

minx

Want to trade Destiny on Xbox One for Forza Horizon 2 or Lotr:Shadow of Modor

or just sell Destiny for $45 paypal.

WTS: South Park: The Stick of Truth (360) £15
This is still sealed as I got it as part of the Grand Wizard Edition but I didn't open it. It comes with the ultimate fellowship DLC.

PS VITA PACK
1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)
2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment
3. Digital games
Condition: All physical items are Used. There's some wear and tear in some items, including the boxes. Items have not been professionally stored in the box like they would be when buying items brand new.

PRICE: £90

1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)

AC Adaptor and Power Cord is included but USB cable is not included:

As you can see from the following image, the protective film has a few bubbles on it. Also, the console itself is a bit dusty in some areas:

2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment

Starter Kit includes Wrist Strap, Protective Film (already applied on the Vita screen), Card Case, Case and Pouch (2nd picture). Does not include Cloth. Hori grip attachment is separate and without its own box:

3. Digital games

The memory card includes:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) - doesn't work well on Vita for me
Killzone Liberation (PSP)

These games are tied to the PSN ID, so login details for the PSN ID will be sent via PM.

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom