• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

WTS:

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Buy with confidence!

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Xbox 360 60 GB + Cables + Two controllers (marked, old but works perfectly): $55

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $8

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $8

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my disc-only games. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition. I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles.

Gamecube games
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Wii Games
Mariokart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
The House of the Dead 2 & 3
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports

Wii U Games
Rayman Legends

Xbox Original Games
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Burnout 3: Takedown
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X

Xbox 360 Games
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Revenge
Dead Space
Eternal Sonata
Fallout 3
King of Fighters XIII
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
NHL 08
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
The Orange Box
Vanquish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also going to put up my artbooks and player guides for sale.
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $25
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $8
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Darkstalkers Tribute: $25
Dark Souls Design Works: $35
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $75
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $25
Power Stone Prima Guide: $8
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $35
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

braves01

Banned
Maybe WTS, just seeing if there's any interest

Hori Marvel vs. Capcom 3 arcade stick for xbox 360/PC with box

I'd say it's in acceptable condition. Buttons and stick are stock and fully-functional. In terms of wear, there's some discoloration on the bottom metal panel, and a scratch on the bottom edge of the artwork. The art's also peeling a bit along the lower left, but I imagine a dab of adhesive could wonders for that.

I can take pics if anyone's interested, thinking in the $90-100 range shipped to lower 48 if I decide to sell, but could negotiate.

Matty8787

WTB:

Planetary Annhilation
Grim Fandango Remastered
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
This War of Mine
Gods Will Be Watching
Life is Strange

All for Steam, can't afford to buy the lot in one go so will take the best priced for now.

Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers) All are USA items.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Skies of Arcadia Gamecube - Disc is like New (Pending Sale)

SjNj6Bh.jpg

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door Gamecube - Very Good, Not original Box (Pending Sale)

KjQYpl2.jpg

Super Mario All Stars Wii - New (Pending Sale)

9mfYrLm.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition PS3 - New

mkna81H.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games - Like New except when noted
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

NieR
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast
Rival Schools - Project Justice
Power Stone 2
Soul Calibur
Garou Mark of the Wolves

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward

GBA
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit - Looking to trade these for a Marth or Villager

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

Want to Buy

Xbox One Kinect New/Like New - 70-80 dollars shipped, all fees included.

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 - 25 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Villager - Willing to trade two of the 4 amiibos I have listed for one.

Anustart

positive seller feedback for Smokey.

He gave me a great price on a ssd and I'm pretty sure we finalized the deal with him already at the post office as I got it two days later.

Smokey

Positive seller feedback for Smokey! Sold me a graphics card at an amazing deal and was quick to ship it out to me.

positive seller feedback for Smokey.

He gave me a great price on a ssd and I'm pretty sure we finalized the deal with him already at the post office as I got it two days later.

Positive buyer feedback for kitchenmotors and Positive buyer feedback for Anustart! Quick communication and payment. Just painless transactions overall.

Thank you both and I hope you guys enjoy the toys :p

Positive buyer feedback for Zelda superfan properpropaganda on a super fast payment!

Apologies to everyone who didn't get to buy the Majoras Mask LE, you all made a good case but there was too many to respond to you individually

woodypop

Absolutely positive feedback for Cardon. Very easy to work with, friendly guy. Great transaction. Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks for enabling my LEGO habit! =)

I'm looking for help with something again... I have a New 3DS preordered, and I own a lot of digital games, so I was looking to buy a Micro SD card for it. Amazon has some good deals on micro SDs right now, and I was looking to buy this one:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BW6KCTU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I was all set to buy it, but I don't have amazon prime, and so i couldn't get free shipping. That's not the worst part though, without prime, they're making me pay $8 for the slowest shipping, for a friggin SD card!

Is there anyone here with an amazon prime account who I can send an amazon gift card to who would be willing to buy/send me this SD card? =/

I'm looking for help with something again... I have a New 3DS preordered, and I own a lot of digital games, so I was looking to buy a Micro SD card for it. Amazon has some good deals on micro SDs right now, and I was looking to buy this one:

I was all set to buy it, but I don't have amazon prime, and so i couldn't get free shipping. That's not the worst part though, without prime, they're making me pay $8 for the slowest shipping, for a friggin SD card!

Is there anyone here with an amazon prime account who I can send an amazon gift card to who would be willing to buy/send me this SD card? =/
Yeah, I can cover you (I have Prime). Could you pay me through paypal? If so, just shoot me your address and I'll have it shipped right to you. I guess a gift card will work too if you don't use PayPal.

I'm heading to bed now, but I work early tomorrow and can order whenever at work. If you need my help and can't find anyone to order it sooner than tomorrow when I'm awake, just shoot me an IM and I'll take care of tomorrow.

Fireblend

Banned

Unfortunately I can't help (not in the US), but you should consider ordering an extra 3DS charger along with the card, since the system comes without one. Just saying, because I just made that exact same order you're about to make :p

Yeah, I can cover you (I have Prime). Could you pay me through paypal? If so, just shoot me your address and I'll have it shipped right to you. I guess a gift card will work too if you don't use PayPal.

I'm heading to bed now, but I work early tomorrow and can order whenever at work. If you need my help and can't find anyone to order it sooner than tomorrow when I'm awake, just shoot me an IM and I'll take care of tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer, but tomorrow might be too late, because I think it's amazon's deal of the day, so it might not be around tomorrow =/

WTB $15-20 eshop credit

Looking to sell Jtag 360 its a white Falcon model with hdmi out comes with power brick works off internal or external- $80 plus exact ship

Can help with any technical assistance if buying the jtag to get you up and running its super easy mostly download copy and paste.Comes with a hard drive on the system which can easily be upgraded as well will come with the necassary files and programs on it.

Can include an 80gb external hard drive for $15

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 2 copies left

Price: $7.99
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail - 1 copy left

Price: $3.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $5.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $13.99
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $11.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

• Dead State

Price: $8.99
  • Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $11.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $9.99(SC2), $9.99(SC2: HOTS)

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for dsk1210, Matty8787, Porcupine, Dapperk, DeathKitten, Vlodril, Sutton Dagger, Razzorn34, fwpx, itsmedave, steadfast, Red Blaster

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Very Good, CiB, $20 shipped Paypal OBO (I'm putting "very good" because it has a few nicks on the cover; everything else is in like new condition.)

Or trade for DS JRPGs.

Cardon

Absolutely positive feedback for Cardon. Very easy to work with, friendly guy. Great transaction. Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks for enabling my LEGO habit! =)

Positive Buyer Feedback for Woodypop. Awesome dude, easy to chat with, would sell to again in a heartbeat.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 102 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to deadfolk, The Iron Yuppie

terrisus

+8 Buyer / +6 Seller

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

fenway.jpg

Sorry, I know there's a hair on it in the picture.
Also, Wii U gamepad and Logitech gamepad not included!
(I can take an actual picture if someone wants :þ)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom