• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knee

UXNs43o.jpg

PS4 Controller (New, Pulled from Bundle)
Protective plastic has only been off for the pictures.
Never used or touched.
$40 Shipped in the US.

WTB
Inside (Steam)
Spintires (Steam)

steveovig

WTS:

All prices are shipped to US, games are complete unless noted

Under Defeat-PS3-$30
Mario Kart Double Dash-Gamecube-$27
Paper Mario TTYD-Gamecube Player's Choice Sealed-$47
Donkey Kong 64-N64 Cart only, sticker on cart-$11
Metroid Zero Mission-GBA-$45
Super Bomberman 2 Box-SNES-$17

tommyguns

WTS:

iPhone SE. 32 GB space grey. Locked to ATT (unless you go the third party unlocking route) Perfect mint condition. Just bought it a few days ago and changed my mind. (Would like to avoid ATT restocking fees.) Asking $200ish. Includes box and all original contents as well of course.

AkumaNiko

WTS:

iPhone SE. 32 GB space grey. Locked to ATT (unless you go the third party unlocking route) Perfect mint condition. Just bought it a few days ago and changed my mind. (Would like to avoid ATT restocking fees.) Asking $300ish. Includes box and all original contents as well of course.

did you pay for it in full or finance it? If its paid off, you can get an unlock code from ATT

tommyguns

Yes, which is why I said $200ish. Still the exact iPhone and all.

Edit: I fucked up. I meant to put 200 in my original post. Changing that now.

Willing to sell it for cost. I just don't want to return and have them take 45 dollars for restocking fee.

Jigolo

^ Way too fast, buddy

WTS

Feedback here

Games:

Wii U: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $43 shipped (image)
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World Red case - $28 shipped (image)
3DS: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Selects) - $15 shipped (image)
PS2: VeXx - $20 shipped (image)
PS2: Blitz The League - $10 shipped (image)
PS2: Rune: Viking Warlord - $25 shipped (image)
PS2: antigrav (EyeToy included) - $20 shipped (image)
PS2: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists Of The Roses $25 shipped (image)

Hardware:

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC (hardly used) - $90 shipped (image) This one = (amazon)
Wii U Pro Controller (incl. charging cable and manual) charged fully twice - $30 shipped (images)

PayPal FF or you pay fees

GravyButt

Not really sure if I can post this here because its a text book but if anyone is interested please pm me. If not mods please delete.

Im selling a Sacramento State University 6th edition Water Distribution System Operation and Maintenance book. Its the book you need for the national D-2 and above licensing tests and courses. It costs a pretty penny but its worth it. Im all done with it and want to recoup some money from the book classes and tesrs/license fees. Its the newest most up to date text.

I also have some.pdf study goodies ect too. Kind of niche item but figured its worth a shot. Pm me please

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Yes, which is why I said $200ish. Still the exact iPhone and all.

Edit: I fucked up. I meant to put 200 in my original post. Changing that now.

Willing to sell it for cost. I just don't want to return and have them take 45 dollars for restocking fee.
You activated it on att but meant to keep it unlocked, huh? Sucks.

ViolentP

WTS

Wii U 32GB model
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Motion Plus Controller + Nunchuck
NintendoLand (WiiU)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

$250 Shipped for the lot.

-

Xbox One 500GB model - $150

-

Binding of Isaac Day One - Nintendo Switch - $50 Shipped

-

Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition (Sealed) PS4 - $70 Shipped

Also looking to sell my PS3 library. All in perfect working condition with all original inserts.
Working on a fair pricing model but wanted to provide the heads up. If you want to make a decent offer, I'm all ears. Also have a PS2 and Gamecube library I'm willing to part with.

gneQO1S.jpg

EDIT:

PS2

GameCube

The Dude

One every 150 posts. No bumping.

Why do you keep breaking rules?

I bumped it once, I simply did not know. Not sure what you mean by "keep breaking" as nobody had said anything to me in the handful of times I've posted in here, I've sold 3 or 4 things and that's it. If there's more you'd like to share with me then pm me about it.

robotrock

Banned
I bumped it once, I simply did not know. Not sure what you mean by "keep breaking" as nobody had said anything to me in the handful of times I've posted in here, I've sold 3 or 4 things and that's it. If there's more you'd like to share with me then pm me about it.

Personally I think NeoOak might be confusing you with the other guy who posts in this thread with a Big Lebowski avatar

NeOak

Personally I think NeoOak might be confusing you with the other guy who posts in this thread with a Big Lebowski avatar
I believe I did. Sorry about that.

nahlakhai

WTS:

HHKB Professional 2 Type-S Mechanical Keyboard - $280 shipped or cash + Nintendo eShop credit

Just came back from Japan and brought an extra one back with me. Not active on geekhack anymore so I thought I'd try to sell it here. Its brand new, never been used, only taken out for the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/LXRY2

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

It wasn't even a page until you bumped it again...

WTS:

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over Ear Headphones - Used for roughly 100 hours and in perfect shape. Includes cable with inline control for Apple devices and case. Looking for $130 including shipping.

Playstation Vita 2000 + 32GB Memory Card - Perfect shape, used for probably less than 5 hours total. Includes charger. Looking for $150 including shipping.

Hikami

WTS: (US only)

*Pending* PS4 Slim 500GB [Glacier White] - $175 shipped via Paypal F/F
-Console, controller, HDMI cable, and the power cable.

I've only had it for about two months so it's in very good condition. Going to upgrade to a PS4 Pro after all.

NMFried

NeoGAF + Seller

WTS (All prices shipped)

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii/Complete) - $17
Mario Kart Wii (Wii/Complete) - $22

Frozen Olaf's Quest (3DS/Sealed) - $12
LEGO Batman 3 (3DS/Sealed) - $12
Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash (3DS/Sealed) - $12

Assorted Marvel & DC Comics (Modern)
- Issues are $2 a piece and will ship in a bag/board
- Basically everything Marvel from Marvel Now! to Secret Wars and everything DC from DC You to present (including all Rebirth titles)
- Feel free to message me with what you're looking for! Will be easier for me to see what I have, since I haven't cataloged everything yet.

WTS

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - from Amazon - $60

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - from Best Buy - $60

Will change shipping to you from prospective store. Release date shipping (May 19th)
PM me.

WTB: PS3 preferably with CFW or a Playstation TV on 3.60 or below. Looking to spend no more than $100 for either.

Also - for trade, I have a Wii U basic set, one Wii Remote (needs battery cover replaced), Nunchuk, Classic Controller and Pro, and a 500GB external hard drive (powered by it's own adapter, only uses one USB port on the system so no Y cable). It's running CFW but I can remove it on request. Hard drive has games on it but can also be formatted and NNID wiped out if you want. I'm looking for a PS4 bundle. Either that or good PP offers.

PayPal F&F or fees covered preferred payment, but I'm willing to work with you if necessary

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Offers and bulk discounts considered

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $20
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut Steam $5
Shadowrun Dragonfall Steam $5
UnderRail Steam $5

$6
La La Land
Don't Breathe
The Man Who Fell to Earth

$5

Boardwalk Empire Seasons 3, 4, & 5 ($12 for all 3)
iTunes for sure for all three, and UV for sure for 4 and 5, but also likely 3
Veep Season 1 iTunes for sure and whatever other providers HBO services.
House of Cards Season 3 UV
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV

$3

X-Men: Apocalypse
Legend of Tarzan UV
Labyrinth UV
How to Train your Dragon 2 UV or iTunes
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Trumbo iTunes or UV
Cop Car iTunes and UV
Touched with Fire UV
Pawn Sacrifice UV and iTunes
Cloverfield (the first movie) Digital HD, unknown format $2
Hannibal Season 3 UV

$2
Lego Movie Video Game PSTV/PS Vita

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition Masamune dlc weapon code(PS4) - $2

Xbox One full game download codes -

Battlefield $18

The Division - $14

Halo: Master Chief Collection - $8

EA Access 1 month code - $3.50

Halo 5 Req pack - $1

Rare Replay - $11

UV or itunes codes:

Sing - $5
The Secret Life of Pets - $6
Hail Caesar - $4
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - $3
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season - $8

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

Axass

WTT / WTS:

Chroma Squad ($1.50)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered ($1.50)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.50)
DiRT 3 Complete Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition ($1.00)
Hand of Fate ($1.00)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)
Husk ($1.00)
Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
Super Meat Boy ($1.00)
The Stanley Parable ($1.00)
The Swapper ($1.00)
World of Goo ($1.00)

(all Steam keys)

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

c-murph

Looking to sell my PS3 library. All in perfect working condition with all original inserts.
Working on a fair pricing model but wanted to provide the heads up. If you want to make a decent offer, I'm all ears. Also have a PS2 and Gamecube library I'm willing to part with.

gneQO1S.jpg

EDIT:

PS2

XxzCzFi.jpg

What's the GC collection look like? lol

ViolentP

I believe the intention is for editing your original post and saying you added them to it. Otherwise you have offered items over 2 posts.

I'm not trying to break the system built here, just looking for clarification. If I had provided the user with a text list of games I had for the GameCube without any sort of selling detail, is that considered a selling post?

Either way I'll happily consolidate these posts into a single one, just trying to get a feel for future posts.

WTS

Xbox One S 500GB: $150

This is a BF1 bundle with box and accessories. BF1 game code has been redeemed.

FiiO E10K headphone DAC/amp: $45

Box and accessories, like new and only a few months old with light use.

PM with offers. Amazon GC preferred payment. PayPal also accepted.

NeOak

I'm not trying to break the system built here, just looking for clarification. If I had provided the user with a text list of games I had for the GameCube without any sort of selling detail, is that considered a selling post?

Either way I'll happily consolidate these posts into a single one, just trying to get a feel for future posts.
Yes, it would have been technically a second listing because you are offering them for sale. The why you posted them is irrelevant if they are items you are offering or trying to buy.

Please just edit your original post and say something like "added to my poat"

ViolentP

Yes, it would have been technically a second listing because you are offering them for sale. The why you posted them is irrelevant if they are items you are offering or trying to buy.

Please just edit your original post and say something like "added to my poat"

Everything has already been consolidated.

AEREC

WTS the following (All are complete and in excellent condition)

eoetDVe.jpg

Zelda Skyward Sword (with music CD) - $30 - SOLD
Zelda Twilight Princess HD - $25
Wonderful 101 - $15 - SOLD
Bayonetta 2 (includes Bayonetta 1) - $50
Gravity Rush - $50
Zelda A link Between Worlds - $30
Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS - $30
Zelda Orcarina of Time 3DS - $30
Starfox 64 3D - $30
Zelda Spirit Tracks - $40
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $40
Professor Layton 5 Games Bundle - $100

All prices include shipping within US and Paypal only.

This will get updated soon! I live in the US.

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D EU Physical copy. Was opened once but never played so its basically in like new condition. Asking $30 US OBO. I honestly don't know how conversion works especially if you include shipping in the price.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Pre-order DLC US PS4 - $5 OBO

Samsung Gear VR First Edition - This is the white edition not the newest one. Barely used - $45 OBO

WTB: Does anyone have this in great or excellent condition?
Buy-Pokemon-HeartGold-Version-Walmart-Limited-Edition-Brand-New-amp-Factory-Sealed-opinion.jpg

I lost my chance when some of my messages never got to someone who was selling it here (I found out what the problem was. Completely my fault) on GAF.

Also looking for Star Wars: The Complete Saga. The one that has Luke and young Anakin on the front cover. In great or like new/new condition please!

We can negotiate price or trade if possible. Please let me know thanks!

PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom