• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Gaspard

WTS

[US] $50 Nintendo eShop code (x3) - $44 Paypal F&F each

717H%2B53wx7L._AC_SX215_.jpg

WTS: Xbox One S 2TB - like new, barely played less than 20 hours. Comes with original box. $250 prefer local pickup unless you want to pay shipping. Triangle area of NC.

akira1984

Neo Member
WTS Digital Codes. Will accept Paypal F&F.

Games:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - $10
Minecraft Builders Pack Xbox - $8

Movie Codes (All taken from my 4K UHD discs if that matters):

All $5 each.

Logan
Fast & Furious 6
Furious 7
The Revenant
Labyrinth
John Wick

ZServ

WTB:
Cheap GPU for light gaming purposes. As a reference, looking for something around the power of a 660Ti for ~50-60 USD, before shipping, of course. I'll be paying via PayPal.

If this seems unreasonable, just PM me and we can try and work something out. :)

aka_bueno

WTS: (shipping to US only) F&F PayPal

PS4 Pro: $350 shipped. Lightly used, not even a year. Switching to Xbox One S is all since my friends are all on that and I need a 4K Blu-Ray player now.

(Will throw in a 2nd controller for $15 extra (it's actually the cool official Darth Vader Star Wars edition). Works perfectly fine no issues functionality but where the glossy plastic meets the matte plastic at the bottom of the grips there's a bit of separation. Not sure why, came like that but it never bothered me. It's more of an aesthetic issue. Can probably tighten the screws maybe?)

Persona 5 (steel book edition): $40

Xbox One S controller white (sealed): $40
Xbox One S controller white (used): $30

Digital code: Forza 6 ($29)
Digital code: Halo 5 (29)
Digital code: ReCore ($23)

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+6 buyer / +27 seller

TP-Link Smart Plug HS100 (x2) -$16 shipped

US Playstation Store (PSN) Credit
10% off
  • $10(x3)

ASdMxrB.png

Movies
UV Codes
1 film from fast and furious 1-7 collection-$2.00
Fate of Furious 7 4K UHD Extended -$8.00
nlOACwd.jpg

4K Fate of the Furious Damaged Steelbook - $15 shipped
Includes:
cpTGPFz.jpg

Kong Skull Island 3D Disc- $12 shipped
0rs1xVP.jpg

Squarehard

Special Wants:

Nendoroids (Used or new, but must be complete)

Vita JP Import Titles (Used or new, but must be complete)

Willing to buy, or trade for them, so feel free to take a look at my list as well.

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable, all items are fully functional, and plays/works without issues):

Super Mario Sunshine (Disc is in fair condition, moderate amount of scratches, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Disc is in good condition, but stain inside the inner ring, original case & manual, black Label) $45 Shipped
or $70 shipped for both
icKFoKo.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $240 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
e3bFuPsl.jpg

More Pictures here.

Manga Box Sets - New, still sealed. Might have minor damage on outer box such as denting, and creases. $650+shipping for everything
2sC76JIl.jpg

Rosario Vampire Complete Box Set $105 Shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Complete Box Set $128 Shipped
Claymore Complete Box Set $127 Shipped
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Box Set $82 Shipped
Black Bird Complete Box Set $85 Shipped
Bakuman Complete Box Set $135 Shipped
Nausica Box Set $47 Shipped

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $43 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $35 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $38 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $29 Shipped

PS4:

The Swindle (Brand new, sealed) $35 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $19 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $38 Shipped

Blu-ray

Large Blu-ray lot- $200 Shipped OBO, Might be willing to break apart lot if you purchase at least 10 titles.

Overall conditions of these will vary. Most of the blu-ray cases have damage to them. Some cases will not close properly, and some cases will have chips or holes in them. Some disc holders will be loose, chipped, or broken. All of the discs are fully functioning. Almost all of the discs are in very good condition, with the exception of a few which have some scratches on them; however, they are all fully functioning. For sets which includes DVDs will be included in this lot. Digital copies of any of these are not guaranteed. A couple of these titles are still new. Only shipping to the US.

Tron Legacy 3D
The Forbidden Kingdom
The Sentinel
This is Spinal Tap
Juno
Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy
Fargo
Semi-Pro
Crazy Heart
Dreamgirls
The Last Samurai
12 Rounds
Good Luck Chuck
The Bank Job
What Happens in Vegas
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Lie to Me Season One
Firefly The Complete Series
Prison Break: The Final Break
Knocked Up
G-Force
Brooklyn's Finest
Goodfellas
Watchmen
Sex and the City
Sex and the City 2
The Dark Knight
Jumper
American History X
American Pie The Book of Live
Hairspray
Mission Impossible III
Observe and Report
Fast and Furious IV
True Blood First Season
True Blood Third Season
Underworld Evolution
Natural Born Killers
Happily Never After
So I Married An Axe Murderer
The Reaping
Die Hard 2 Die Harder
Angels & Demons
Are We Done Yet?

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:

Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Mcdohl

WTS

US ONLY.

I struck a deal with a friend and I now offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL items!

I accept PayPal but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade.

1. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition (Wii U, DLC codes are not redeemed!) $55.00 CLAIMED

2. Gravity Rush -REMASTERED- (PS4) $50 CLAIMED

3. The Last Guardian Collector's Edition (PS4) $100

4. Hotline Miami: Collected Edition (PS4, code not redeemed, but it's JP) $30.00

5. HyperLight Drifer iam8bit Collector's Edition (PC, code redeemed) $40.00

Feel free to request more pics :)

Buying/Trading
Based in the UK but happy to pay any currency via PayPal or similar. Will trade for any of the items I'm selling!

WTB/WTT:
> Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)
> Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
> Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise. Specifically looking for MVS shockboxes so if anyone has any or knows a good UK supplier, please let me know!

Selling
UK shipping only. All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Various games- all in box with manuals, "like new" condition.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
or both for £35.

DS Games
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 4 for £22.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £15.

PS4
The Last of Us: Remastered - £15
Persona 5 SteelBook Launch Edition - £30

PS3
Beyond Two Souls - £5
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - £5
Call of Duty: Modern Wafare 2 - £5
The Last of Us - £5
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot's - £5
Mirror's Edge - £5
Rockband - £5
Rockband 3 - £5
Saints Row IV - £5
Tomb Raider (2013) - £5
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - £5
or all for £45.

Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

Koppai

WTB
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Paper Mario Color Splash

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

SELLING
Games Price Drops!

• PS4
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - $28 (New)
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - $28 (New)
  • God Eater 2 w/ God Eater - $28 (New)
  • Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition w/ DLC) - $35
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD - $20
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend(New) - $18
  • Until Dawn - $14
  • The Last of Us - $14
    -----
  • Atelia Ronoa (PS3) - $14
  • Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $14
Other Stuff
  • Huawei - Smartwatch (Model # 55020544) 42mm Stainless Steel - Stainless Steel Mesh watch band, Excellent Condition - $200
Accepting Paypal Gift or please pay the fees. I HAVE POSITIVE feedback.
Feel free to PM me (PICTURES BY REQUEST), I am up for negotiating prices

Spy

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I didn't want to make a thread and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable selling online but...how much do you think I could/should sell a Nintendo Switch with a Pro Controller, (2) Mario Kart wheels, and the official case for?

WTS

All prices include shipping to the UK, incl. PayPal fees.

MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G - £200

In good working order, never been overclocked beyond factory levels. Comes boxed with accessories, box has a pretty big tear on the top though.

Corsair K65 Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard - Cherry MX Red - £50

Boxed in good working order. UK layout.

Intel Core i5 4690 - £85

PLEASE NOTE: This is the locked, non-K version

Has some thermal paste around the edges of the heat sink but is in good working order. Has had aftermarket coolers on it since the beginning so it has always run cool. Comes boxed with original Intel cooler that has never been used.

Don't have any seller feedback on here but I do have 100% positive feedback as an eBay seller, including for high value items.

Prices are negotiable. Will ship to the EU but there may be an extra shipping charge.

Imgur links for full size images: http://imgur.com/a/qina8

nillapuddin

Halo 5 Digital
Mb52yB4m.png

Lowest price ever: $20.00
My price: $15.00

Forza 6 Digital
gx3yjuHm.png

Lowest price ever: $25.00

Recore
Sr52TUQm.jpg

Lowest price ever: $20.00

GRaider81

WTS

Playstation 4 Pro

Boxed and had very light use. Bought as a side to my PC but it just doesn't get played.

£240 obo

Pickup in Glasgow area preferably but willing to negotiate a price for delivery around UK

WTS Steam Codes

Aiwa' s Awakening - $5
Avorion - $7
Mr. Shifty - $5 - Sold
Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court DLC - $5
GORN - $7 - Sold
Purge Outbreak - $7
Streets of Rogue - $5
Unexplored - $5

Edit: Also have a bunch of PSN codes (some N.A. And some EU). You can pm me if you are interested. Also if anyone wants to buy more than one game, i can lower the prices bit as well.

Accepting Amazon Gift Cards.

Kildrek

WTS

1. i7 2600k processor, never overclocked
2. MSI P67A-GD80 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
3. 20gb of dd3 1600 ram

$250 for the package. Shipping to CONUS only

I bought an i5 7600k and a new motherboard with ram, so I don't need these items anymore.

My parts won't be arriving until 7/20, so the earliest I can ship it out is 7/21

MrDaravon

SLEIhbg.png

Been a little while, looking to mostly purge a stack of old guides we don't have the games for anymore, really just want to get rid of these. Prices listed include shipping in the US via Paypal only (not F&F); I don't ship outside of the US any longer due to lots of problems across the board with that over the years.

I honestly just really want these out of here, I will be generous in discounts if you buy multiple, and will also happily trade for PSN/eShop credit. I'm also looking for a copy of the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster strategy guide and will happily trade most/all of these for that.

PS3 Import - Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd - $12 - Complete and like new
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $7 - Like New but the sticker sheet inside has been removed
Super Mario 3D World CE - $25 - Very Good, only has very light shelfwear. Any inserts/codes are not present.
Final Fantasy X-2 CE - $10 - Has moderate shelfwear on the outside, otherwise in good shape.
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) CE - $25 - Like new, see note below about Prima code
The Last Remnant - $8 - Very good with only light shelfwear and some price sticker remnants (ha) on front cover
Witcher 3 CE - $15 - Very good with only light shelfwear, see note below about Prima code
Fallout 4 CE - $15 - Very good with only light shelfwear, map foldout is included and intact but has moderate to heavy wear, art cards are included and like now, see now below about Prima code
Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U/3DS CE - $12 - Like new, bookmarks like new, see note below about Prima Code

Guides available that are not pictured (please let me know if you want pics!)
Syphon Filter The Omega Strain - $5 or free with any other purchase - Moderate wear outside with price stickers, clean/intact inside
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $20 Like new except for one bend/crease in top right front cover
Nostalgia - $15 Very good, only light shelfwear/use (this is for the DS game Nostalgia, not for a PC game as some people have asked about)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - $12 Good, only light shelfwear/use
Nier - $18 - Decent, some moderate wear on outside spine and one of the front cover corners, fully intact and clean inside

Note about Prima codes
All of the guides that have Prima codes noted were bought new by me and I am like 99.9999% sure I never used any of the codes for the e-guides but (as far as I know) there's no way to confirm that without trying to redeem the codes myself so I am not advertising any of these as the codes working even though they probably will. Also some of these are older games and I'm not sure if the codes have an expiration date.

Relaxt

Neo Member
WTB: Neon Green/Pink Joycon

CI_NSwitch_Splatoon2_Accessories_JoyConControllers_mediaplayer_large.0.jpg

I was really looking forward to this set but unfortunately they will not be released in the US anytime soon. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping someone has an extra preorder they are willing to sell. Looking to pay around retail. Thanks.

titch

WTS

Road to Ballhalla - $0.50
No Time to Explain Remastered - $0.50
Punch Club - $1.00
Steamworld Heist - $1.00
They Bleed Pixels - $0.50
Gods Will Be Watching - $0.50
Renowned Explorers - $2.00
Bit Blaster XL - $0.40
Odallus: The Dark Call - $0.50
Runestone Keeper - $0.50
Star Wars™: Dark Forces - $0.50
Duet - $0.50
The Journey Down 1 + 2 Bundle $0.30

Added

SimplePlanes - $1
Strider - $0.33
Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition - $0.50

NBA2K17 - EUR - $3

CHC

WTS:

$100 iTunes Gift Card - $85 SOLD

Sandisk Extreme 32 GB MicroSDHC Card - $15 shipped

The SD card is opened and newly formatted. I used it in my New 3DS for about 2 weeks before I swapped it for a 64 GB, just in case. Comes with the adapter and is perfect for 3DS use, or whatever else.

WTB:

New or very good condition Dualshock 4 for around $30. Strongly prefer the new model that comes with the Slim / Pro PS4. Open to a combo trade / payment with the iTunes card above, of course.

I will accept and / or pay with PayPal Friends & Family.

Hello everyone!!! I was looking for a few things today, so let me know if you have them!! Also looking to sell a few things!!! PM me!! US only though

WTB:

-NES Classic. If it's only the controller and console, that's okay too. Just PM me and I'll see what's up.

-Sega Saturn OR Sega CD OR a Sega 32x (working condition). This is a weird thing. If you're looking to get rid of yours and can give me until Friday the 21st, I'd be happy to make you an offer. If you have games, that'd be cool too, but I need the console first. And maybe a controller. Again, just PM me to work something out.

-Hyper Light Drifter Steam key. I know these have been very popular, but if you have one, PM me.

WTS:

-A bunch of Steam keys from various bundles. PM me for a list because I'm too lazy to list them out here if nobody's interested haha.

-I do have an N64 to sell if anyone is interested. It's missing the AV cable, but has a controller.

-A PS3. It's the phat 40GB model. Not BC and I can't find my power cable, but does come with a silver controller. I'm willing to give a good deal, so PM me if interested

Thanks everyone!! PM me if anything interests you!!

Madventure

So I bought the Bluray last week for Lego Batman and enjoyed it and saw everyone selling/trading them in here so thought I'd give it a shot since I usually just let them expire.
Looked through my stuff and I found that I also had a UV codes for a bunch of other stuff

WTT or WTS:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $4
Madmax Fury Road Digital HD UV Code 4$
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Digital HD UV Code 2$

*The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season 4$ UV Code
*Dredd UV Code $1
*Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows 2$ UV Code
*Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 UV Code $3
*Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 UV Code $3
(In case there's any confusion these are for the animated version)

*So These ones say they "Are past Redemption date" but are still valid

WANT
For one or several together of the following Steam Codes/Humble bundle links

Pillars Of Eternity
DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin
X-Com 2
The Forest
The Long Dark
Invisible Inc
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls

Pillars is the primary one I'm interested in, but there might be something else maybe, that's what PM's are for right? I also got my Paypal set up if i accept F&F deals over trades, so there's that too I guess but I'd probably like trading better.
Either way send a PM for an offer or a deal, maybe there's a game I have on my wishlist that isn't here

Thanks if you're interested it's a fun movie! (Well now movies)

Top Bottom