• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

DISCLAIMER: The NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from buying, selling, or trading goods or services within the thread. We advise caution and common sense.

ZJcvUVv.png

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

A Note About Payments

• In this thread, sellers accept a wide variety of payment options (cash, PayPal, Amazon Payments, etc). Please note, when paying via PayPal there are two options - regular payment and Gift payment. Gift payment, while freeing the seller from incurring fees, leaves the buyer with little to no protection in the event the transaction goes south. We recommend PayPal Gift payments be made with the utmost discretion and that you reserve them for transactions where you're absolutely certain of the integrity of the person with whom you're dealing. There are some options for buyers who use PayPal Gift in the event of a non-delivery of goods, but they can be unpredictable and dangerous. Remember: PayPal Gift is risky, and only use it if you are completely confident in the transaction.
  • If you're any type of "Plus" Seller (a further explanation can be found in the feedback sheet), feel free to add one of these icons to your B/S/T listings. Thanks to C-Drive for creating these images. And don't attempt to use one if you're not at the appropriate level. We're always watching.

NOTE: All feedback must now be left in this Feedback thread. Moving forward, the B/S/T Thread is only for posting items.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Check The Feedback List!
  • You should always check the Feedback list linked above before entering into a transaction with a fellow community member. Always remember to take the proper precautions in any transaction, whether a member has 0 Feedback or 1,000+ Feedback.
2. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • The community here believes 100 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 100 posts is a reasonable number to wait.
  • The 100 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make. For instance, if you make a WTB post, then you may not make a separate WTS post on the next page to circumvent the 100 post benchmark. If you think of something that you would like to add, then you should edit your original post or wait until the 100 post benchmark has been met.
  • Do not make "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post will be seen.
  • Never create a post to announce some sale, special, or discount to bypass the 100 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - his or her post until you can post again. Update your original post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

3. No off-site sales or auctions

• The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for members on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It isn't a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread, and linking to your auctions is not that function.
4. Item Prices
  • While highly encouraged, item prices are not required for items listed in this thread. The requirement for prices has been debated by members of the thread, but the majority opinion has been that they should not be a requirement.
  • That being said, it is HIGHLY suggested that you include prices for all of your items. If not, then you may receive ridiculously low offers for your items. Don't say we didn't warn you.
5. Don't complain about prices
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a ”scalper" or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed.
  • The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.
6. No illegal shit
  • This goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE: Do not sell stolen goods; do not sell pirated goods; do not sell illegal products; and do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum. If the mods are made aware of a listing that violates any of the above rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.
  • Keys obtained from: MSDN, Dreamspark, MAK corp, or any other similar site are explicitly banned from sale/trade. We have had too many issues with these types of keys in the past. If you are unsure if the key you have is okay to sell: Just ask.
7. No lotteries/sweepstakes
  • This is a thread for members to BUY/SELL/TRADE goods. This is not a thread where members sign up for a "chance" to win something. No raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, or Hunger Games of any kind.
8. Rules for Pictures
  • There is now a 5 Embedded Picture limit for all B/S/T listings. Additional pictures may be included as links within the listing.
  • There is a now a size limit of 640x640 for all pictures. If you feel a larger picture is warranted for your item, then simply provide a link to the larger picture.
  • If you're using IMGUR for your image hosting, there's actually a very simple way to meet the new rule: Simply add a lower case L to the end of your image link. So, http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg becomes http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg This will will automatically resize your image to below 640 pixels. Thanks GetDigitized for the tip!
9. Eliminate Sold Items
  • If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings should remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you may still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.
10. Discussion
  • Non-WTB/WTS/WTT posts should be kept to a minimum in this thread. That being said, we are still a community, so it is okay to still have off-topic posts every now and then, assuming they are related to the thread. Keep these to a minimum though and, especially if you have beef with someone, always consider PM'ing the person if you would like to have a conversation.
11. We are not Mods
  • Since there is apparently a lot of confusion around this topic: The feedback staff are not mods. While we do our best to make everyone aware of the rules and try to enforce the rules where possible, at the end of the day we have no real power. This is a community run thread and neither Cloggerdude, Sabanoo, nor any other member of the feedback staff has any actual power to enforce the rules laid out above.
  • That being said, it is still very much expected that all members will follow the rules listed in this OP. If you violate any of these rules, you can almost guarantee that you will be called out on it by multiple community members. Don't be a jerk and think you're above the rules, because:
12. Normal forum rules apply
  • This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. While the moderation team is generally VERY hands off when it comes to this thread, they still have all their normal power here. If you wouldn't chance saying something in another part of the forum, then don't say it here. Remember the rules, and treat each other with decency.

Volunteers are still needed to update the feedback list. If you are a member in good standing who would like to help update the list 1-2 hours per week, please PM Cloggerdude or pete_clarf.

Mrmask

Prices Reduced!

WTS: All prices are shipped

I am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch(Asian/English version with the English Cover/Brand New) - SOLD

Shantae and the Pirates Curse (PS4 Limited Run Games/USED) - $50

Gravity Rush Remastered (Complete/US Version/PS4) - SOLD

Gravity Rush Remastered (Brand New/US Version/PS4) -SOLD

Xenosaga III (Complete/US Version/PS2) - SOLD

Nintendo Switch Console(Grey) (Complete/New) W/ 64gb Sandisk Micro SD(New)- SOLD

WTB: Mirai Nikki Gasai Yuno Medicom Figure with or w/o box - Paypal- Name Your Price

ViolentP

WTS

Wii U 32GB model
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Motion Plus Controller + Nunchuck
NintendoLand (WiiU)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

$250 Shipped for the lot.

-

Xbox One 500GB model - $150

-

Binding of Isaac Day One - Nintendo Switch - $50 Shipped

-

Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition (Sealed) PS4 - $70 Shipped

From the old thread:

WTS i7 5820k and ASUS X99M-WS Micro atx motherboard

£450

UK only

I have for sale both an Intel i7 5820k and ASUS X99-M WS Motherboard bundle. They both work perfectly.

This ASUS board is one of the very few Micro ATX boards that were released for the X99 platform, making it rather rare. Its a great motherboard and packs a lot of features, despite its size.

The CPU has no box whereas the Motherboard comes fully originally boxed with all accessories.

I am only selling due to upgrades.

I may sell both separate for the right offer.

Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions.

WTT

I'm guessing this isn't going to be common...but does anyone have a Neon Switch but wants the grey Joy-Cons? I have a set of grey Joy-Cons that came with my Switch and I'd like to trade them for a set of Blue (left) and Red (right) Joy-Cons if possible. (I have the inverse set and would like the ability to use Blue/Blue or Red/Red without having to buy two more sets of joy-cons.)

I'd be willing to cover both parties' shipping costs and possibly throw in a little extra as well.

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale! I'll get pictures and stuff if desired. I'll probably add a few things later, too. Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Japanese release in very good condition. $23/shipped

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition (3DS): Sealed. $95/shipped

Dragon Force (Saturn) w/ Backup RAM Cart: CIB, good condition. The RAM Cart sticker from DF has been applied to the cart. $130/shipped

Suikoden II (PSX): CIB, good condition. $120/shipped

Dark Souls Guide Bundle: DS guide in very good condition, DS2 guide sealed. $45/shipped

MGS V Limited Edition Guide: Sealed. $32/shipped

Legend of Zelda LE Guides: Majora's Mask 3D and The Twilight Princess HD. Both Sealed. $38/each/shipped, or $70 for both.

Nendoroids
All are sealed, original Japanese releases. Prices do not include shipping. That will be determined depending on how many you buy. If you buy the whole lot, I'll do $160/shipped

393 - Luigi - $30
473 - Mario - $30
536 - Oono Akira - $35
553 - Link, Majora's Mask 3D Ver. - $25
556 - Rock Man - $40

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $80

Ghazi

WTS - All products are like new, include original packaging, and prices include shipping

XIM4 - $80

Brook Superconverter 360/One to PS4 - $30

Steam Controller - $30

ElGato HD60 Pro - $130

chualie

WTS:

Xbox One Lunar White Controller & Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter - $35 shipped

Controller comes in original box.

Apple Pencil - $65 shipped
Comes with original box and accessories.

All items are in good condition. Barely used.

PM if interested.

Squarehard

Special Wants:

Nendoroids (Used or new, but must be complete)

Willing to buy, or trade for them, so feel free to take a look at my list as well.

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

LRG Vita Games Bundle 6 Games (all new and sealed): Thomas Was Alone $32.50 Shipped, The Swapper $35 Shipped, Stealth Inc. $35 Shipped, Octodad $35 Shipped, Lone Survivor $32.50, and One Way Heroics $32.50 Shipped, or take them all for $185 Shipped
O584KYBl.jpg

Manga Box Sets - New, still sealed. Might have minor damage on outer box such as denting, and creases. $650+shipping for everything
2sC76JIl.jpg

Rosario Vampire Complete Box Set $105 Shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Complete Box Set $128 Shipped
Claymore Complete Box Set $127 Shipped
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Box Set $82 Shipped
Black Bird Complete Box Set $85 Shipped
Bakuman Complete Box Set $135 Shipped
Nausica Box Set $47 Shipped

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $240 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
Pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $43 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $35 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $38 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $29 Shipped

PS4:

The Swindle (Brand new, sealed) $35 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $19 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $38 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

093 Megurine Luka (Good, some scuffing on figure, pics upon request)

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Amazon GC (85% Paypal F&F)
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

ironmang

WTS (US only for shipping) (all prices shipped F&F = tracking and sent next day PO is open)

PS4:
Resident Evil 7 - $30
Nioh - $32
Retro City Rampage First Print - comes with extras like stickers - $80 (sealed)
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset: Limited Edition - White - unopened and never used - $100

Vita:
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $32 (sealed)
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics - $27 (sealed)
Saturday Morning RPG - $75 (sealed)

Wii U:
Bayonetta 1+2 - $45

PC:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive steam gift - $7.50

UV codes:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $3
Mad Max: Fury Road - $3
Birdman - $3

Couple more things I have laying around in case anybody has interest...

PS1:
Grandia 1 complete - offer

GBC:
Resident Evil: Gaiden (complete) - box isn't mint but isn't heavily damaged either. can provide pictures if someone is actually looking for this - offer

If you're interested in something but believe a price to be unfair then I'm open to offers.

H: Brand new Grey Switch Joycons that came with my Switch, never left their bags

W: Colored Switch Joycons

Very unlikely trade, but throwing it out there.

Moobabe

Got a few bits from the most recent Humble Monthlies/Bundles if anyone fancies. £3 each? Or a trade for something cool on Steam!

PC:

Space Run Galaxy
Rive
Flat Heroes
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Tumblestone
Valhalla Hills (£7)
Turmoil
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Void Destroyer
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
The Journey Down 1 + 2 Bundle
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Home
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Five Nights at Freddy's
Our Darker Purpose
Saints Row: The Third
Titan Quest
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War

Drop me a PM if you fancy any of the above

WTS

SLEIhbg.png

All prices are in US$ and include shipping.

Paypal only, please. F&F or pay fees. I'm willing to accept offers on all items, just PM me.

Uncharted 4, like new - $15

Sony - DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Starter Kit (controller + USB dongle), like new - $45
I purchased this but used it maybe once. It's clean and works perfectly.

Game Keys
Steam
TIS-100 - $0.50
The Darkness II - $0.50
Spec Ops: The Line - $0.50
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $0.50
Pony Island - $0.50
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $0.50
Guacamelee Gold Edition - $0.50
Ballistick - $0.50
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - $0.50

Origin
Battlefield 3 - $0.50
Medal of Honor - $0.50
Mirror's Edge - $0.50
Populous - $0.50

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+61 Seller, +30 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear. I'll ship it Media Mail, but in a box. Probably be between $3 and $4.

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
5) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
6) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

kaos424

WTS:

Xbox One S 500GB w/ 2 Controllers. One White S Controller and One Lunar White.

Asking $225 Shipped.

Nintendo 2DS Red w/ Mario Kart 7 preloaded.

Asking $60 shipped.

rucury

Banned
WTS
---
PS3 - All include the box and manual, in used but good condition. Photos on demand. Each $8 shipped (USPS). Negotiable. Or $80 + shipping for all of them.
- Bioshock 2
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
- COD Black Ops 2
- COD Black Ops
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Dragon Age Origins
- Killzone 3
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands
- TES Skyrim
- Metal Gear Rising
- Assassins Creed 3
- GTA 4
- Gran Turismo 5
- Super Street Fighter 4
- Dark Souls 2 (in steelbook but not with steelbook cover)
- Dark Souls
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix
- Uncharted 2
- Uncharted
- LittleBigPlanet
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Far Cry 3
- XCOM Enemy Unknown
- Batman Arkham City
- God of War Collection
- Valkyria Chronicles

WTB
---

- Final Fantasy XV (Physical or digital) for $20

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

Gray Nintendo Switch (Brand New) - $350

video-thumb-6.jpg

WTB (PayPal/Bitcoin)

Amazon at 80% its value (75% for Bitcoin). Looking for $400 at most.

Bitcoin-PayPal_678x452-e1465219831859.jpg

This will get updated soon! I live in the US.

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D EU Physical copy. Was opened once but never played so its basically in like new condition. Asking $30 US OBO. I honestly don't know how conversion works especially if you include shipping in the price.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Pre-order DLC US PS4 - $5 OBO

Samsung Gear VR First Edition - This is the white edition not the newest one. Barely used - $45 OBO

WTB: Does anyone have this in great or excellent condition?
IkJmDhJl.jpg

I lost my chance when some of my messages never got to someone who was selling it here (I found out what the problem was. Completely my fault) on GAF.

Looking for any console steelbooks. I've developed a habit of collecting steelbooks for games I have and am looking for any in great or new condition. Mostly PS4/Xbox One but other systems are nice too.

I'm especially looking for Resident Evil 7 (mostly the CE one but the golden one is nice too), The Last of Us Remastered, Bioshock Collection, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and the Fire Emblem Fates steelbook. Please have prices that won't require me to sell my car or something!

Also looking for Star Wars: The Complete Saga. The one that has Luke and young Anakin on the front cover. In great or like new/new condition please!

We can negotiate price or trade if possible. Please let me know thanks!

PM if interested!

I have around $205 in Amazon credit and gift card ($153-$51 split) that I'm trying to convert to any other form of currency. If you have anything you want to buy or any method of converting this, let me know. Willing to knock $25 off your purchase for a conversion.

Works on Steam gift cards. Prefer to get it all out at once.

Willing to use in a trade for a Switch (I'll toss in money obviously) as well.

WTS

Wii U basic set. Gamepad, charger, power cable, HDMI cable, and a 500GB external hard drive. Looking for $200 shipped for this or trade for a PS4.

Nightz

WTS

PSVR bundle - $380 shipped
This is pretty much the launch bundle, just not in a launch bundle box. Light use, great condition.
  • PSVR Core Headset - will have its original box
  • 2 Moves
  • PS Camera
  • PSVR Worlds
  • Demo disc

Wallach

WTS: GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition

Direct purchase from NVidia. Very light use (obviously), purchased about 30 days ago with half that time actually out of box. No overclocking performed on this card. Excellent condition.

Dropping price of this item to $500 via PayPal shipped (CONUS only).

Paradox96

Neo Member
WTS

PS4 Digital codes:

Street Fighter V - $20
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - $20
The Last of Us Remastered - $15

Physical games: These have been opened to check out the contents but never actually used.

Tales of Zestiria CE PS4 - $130
Dark Souls 2 CE PS3 - $100
Tales of Xillia CE PS3 - $100
Tales of Xillia CE PS3 - $100
Tales of Symphonia CE - -$130
Megaman Legacy Collection w/Amiibo - $60 (sealed new)

Want: Paypal f/f

AEREC

WTS the following (All are complete and in excellent condition)

eoetDVe.jpg

Zelda A link Between Worlds - $30
Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS - $30
Zelda Orcarina of Time 3DS - $30
Zelda Spirit Tracks - $40
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $40
Professor Layton 5 Games Bundle - $80

All prices include shipping within US and Paypal only.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WANT TO BUY - Late 2016 15" Retina MacBook Pro with at least 2.7GHZ CPU and AMD 460 GPU (Should have 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM by default).

Willing to spend about $2200/shipped with box/complete.

WTS:

NINTENDO SWITCH (Gray Joycons)

Brand New

will sell for price / tax ($318) + shipping.

(If I don't get any takers, I'll have to return it this weekend. My brother asked me to order / hold onto it for him but doesn't want it anymore.)

Code:
I am a Neogaf plus buyer/seller. Buy with CONFIDENCE!
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition - Sealed - £100

Steam Keys - £1 Each:
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 1
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £25 - See on psn for contents
EVE: Valkyrie - Founders Pack DLC- US PSN code - $5

One way Heroics - Vita- £30

GAME UK USR Brawler Skin - Fractured Space - $5

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC&PS4 - New -£150
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3(Free upgrade to PS4, but you need a ps3) Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £10 - Upgradeable to PS4 version! excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg"]Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

1- Selling one EK prefilled waterblock for the GTX 1080FE (its prefilled so can be used plug and play with their Predator line of AIOs), however can the taken apart and used in any cooling loop. $130 shipped to the USA, paypal gift accepted. (the video card in the picture isn't included, just the waterblock, just haven't taken it apart).

2- Selling one AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU with wraith spire RGB stock cooler. Only used it for two days, decided to upgrade to a 1800x. Great condition. $300 shipped to the USA, paypal gift accepted.

Thanks!!

LMEySUql.jpg

HIQWRcyl.jpg

btN6qIMl.jpg

NeatoKuni

WTB Persona 5 stuff of any kind!

I already the TYH edition and the controller skin but hmu with anything else you might have.

Top Bottom