• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

CrewShadow

I ended up with two 2-day passes for PSX on Dec 9th-10th. I'm not going to be able to go like I planned. So if your interested let me know. They are normally 75$ each. I figure 50$ each is decent enough.

Ritty

Neo Member
WTS/WTT

I have an Assassins Creed origins key for uplay, would like a key for Escape from Tarkov. I am open to offers though .

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping*

WTS

WTS

Disgaea 5 (Switch) Sealed - $42

Mario+Rabbids (Switch) Sealed- $40

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4) sealed - $20

Prices include shipping. I accept PayPal f&f.

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Xbox One Digital Code ($15)
Minecraft Xbox One Digital ($12)
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Xbox One digital code ($27)
Disneyland Adventures Xbox One digital code ($20)

Looking for Paypal. Hit me up if anyone is interested!

kuYuri

WTS:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition (PS4 Digital) - $10 SOLD

Accept Paypal F&F or Amazon Payment.

LQX

FS:pP only, you pay fees I pay shipping to wherever in the US. Have pictures of everything.

PC -
Destiny 2 - Retail key, does not require a 1080 - $35(trade for Origin UPlay of Steam key)

Steam:
The Witness $10
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend $3

Switch -
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Nintendo Switch (brand new) $28
Disgaea 5 Complete (brand new) $38

Vita Games:
Smart as...(Brand new) $8
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Brand new) $12
Toukiden: The Age of Demons $12
Resistance: Burning Skies $13
Unit 13 $13
Touch My Katamari $18
Dead or Alive 5 Plus $18
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $25
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Risky Beats Edition (Brand new) $30

Limited Run -
Curses 'N Chaos $28
The Swindle $28
Thomas Was Alone $28
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics $28
The Swapper $28
Lone Survivor $28
La-Mulana EX $35
Aqua Kitty DX $35
Octodad $35
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype $38

PS4 - All brand new
Everbody's Golf $23

Limited Run -
Nex Machina $33
Wonderboy Dragon Trap Switch $33
Caladrius Blaze $33
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours $65

UMdcfD0.jpg

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

+4 buyer / +82 seller

WTB

Xbox One S 1Tb - $100 OBO
Yooka Laylee Nintendo Switch - $20 OBO

WTS

inFAMOUS Second Son - PS4 [Digital Code] for $18 (paypal f&f)

WTS

The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild DLC code (Switch or WiiU) for $18 (paypal f&f)

T0pV7gM.png

WTS

Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass - Nintendo Switch for $18 (paypal f&f)

KJ61Wv0l.jpg

WTS

Sonic Mania code (any plataform) $18 (paypal f&f)

rW5E1CFl.png

WTS

Rocket League - Nintendo Switch [Digital Code] $18 (paypal f&f)

0skGOhSl.jpg

WTS

Cuphead code (Xbox One/Windows 10) $18 (paypal f&f)

fMNvumJl.png

PM if you are interested....

Last edited:

Jirotrom

If you find the price cheaper anywhere else I will beat it. Im a Neogaf Plus Buyer and seller, thanks!!
BROFORCE: $3.00 SOLD
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: $10.00 SOLD
Deathtrap $3.00 SOLD
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: $10.00 SOLD
Hurtworld $5.00 - SOLD
NBA 2K17: $5.00 - SOLD
The Escapists - Base Game: $4.00 SOLD
Undertale $3.00 SOLD
XCOM® 2 $15.00 SOLD

80 Days $3.00
1993 Space Machine $1.00
A Story About My Uncle: $3.00
Armello: $5.00
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation: $15.00
Beyond Eyes $2.00
Bionic Commando: Rearmed $2.00
Broken age $3.00
Copoka $1.00
DiRT Rally $15.00
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack $1.00
Eterium: $1.00
Event[0] $3.00
Furi: $5.00
Galactic Civilizations® III: $5.00
HackyZack: $2.00
Husk $2.00
Jotun $4.00
Kentucky Route Zero: $5.00
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition $4.00
Kimmy $1.00
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight $3.00

Neon Drive (Steam) $2.00
Nongünz: $3.00
Offworld Trading Company: $5.00
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD: $10.00
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You: $3.00
Pillars of Eternity: $13.00
Plague Inc Evolved: $7.00
Rise of the Tomb Raider: $17.00
Risen $2.00
Sacred 3 Gold $3.00
Scanner Sombre: $2.00
Seasons After Fall: $4.00
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun $15.00
Shoppe Keep: $1.00
Simpleplanes: $3.00
Space Run Galaxy $2.00
Steamworld Heist $2.00
Stellaris: $15.00
Stories Untold: $3.00
Superhot: $11.00
The Banner Saga: $5.00
The Escapists - Escape Team: $1.00
The Shrouded Isle: $2.00
War for the Overworld: $4.00
Worms W.M.D: $7.00

Anyone interested in buying any old Gameboy Advance game boxes? I have quite a few. Also have quite a few old strategy guides. Will list pictures here in a moment:

Dunan

Merry Christmas 2017, Gaffers! It's the time of year when I go back from Japan to my family's house in the US with an otherwise empty suitcase that will instead be filled with Japanese game-related stuff (particularly JRPGs) that we Gaffers love so much. I have made many people happy over the years and would love to sell stuff to you too!

I will fly back to New Jersey on December 18, and will ship over the next few days.

All prices include US shipping and have factored in the hassle of my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and through airport terminals. I will very gladly ship abroad. Japan Post offers international media mail, unlike the US, and books generally cost between $3 and $10 additional, depending on weight, to ship overseas.

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

Expensive stuff first. These are all heavy and would cost a bit more to ship outside the USA, so just ask:

Xenogears Perfect Works: The Real Thing - In Japanese. This is the 2014 reissue, which is itself now out of print. $65.00

Valkyria Chronicles Japanese art/design books for VC 2 and 3. $25 each including US shipping.

Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram Limited Edition (Japanese) for both Xbox and PS3: These contain the game (of course) plus a mock-up replica of Rintaro Okabe's cell phone. The phone looks amazing! $50.

Final Fantasy XIV "Another Dawn" Artbook new and unused - included a rare Airship Minion downloadable code at time of printing, but it supposedly expired. No idea if it's still being honored. Thick, heavy, and gorgeous. $40 shipped in USA.

FFXIV Heavensward Art Book "The Art of Ishgard - Stone and Steel" - includes a Relm minion which will definitely work. This is the last chance to get Relm as the code will expire on December 31, 2017. $40 shipped in USA.

FFXIV Encyclopaedia Eorzea - JAPANESE original. Includes a minion (Namingway, I think) which will also definitely work. $50 shipped in USA.

Final Fantasy IX Original First Printing OST CD set - the embossed bas-relief off-white plastic original from 2000. $25 shipped worldwide.

Other stuff grouped by price:

$20 each

Final Fantasy VIII OST limited first printing - well used, but this is the 1999 first printing that contains a booklet with an interview with Uematsu and was sold only by making a reservation in certain convenience stores. Nowadays they print this using regular CD cases with sleeves. One of my favorite OSTs of all time. (I have another copy, in near-mint condition, but want to keep that one for myself. I'd consider selling it.)

Tactics Ogre official strategy guide. Ultimania-level thickness.

Chaos;Head & Steins;Gate Science Adventure Series Maniacs - Great guidebook with tons of promotional art. Two games in one book.

Final Fantasy Type-0 "Aka no Hisho" - The ultimate guidebook for this game; beautiful translucent dust jacket. Has lots of artwork, a historical timeline, stats on real-life players, etc.

$15 each:

Japanese PS1 Valkyrie Profile - The US version may have prices in triple figures, so why not try the Japanese version at a fraction of the price?

Japanese PS1 Final Fantasy IX - Perfect condition, great timeless game.

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Official Guide - thick and heavy; the ultimate guidebook for version 2.0. Explains everything about all the classes, icons, maps, etc., but no postgame; I have two of these, and I loved them

Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Official guide - the sequel to the above, but for 3.0. I could sell these two as a set if you're interested.

Valkyria Chronicles official guidebook

Steins;Gate official guidebook - A4 size but not too thick. The official guidebook that came out when the game was new. Covers all scenarios, has artwork, etc.

Ultimania books: many are pictured here: http://i.imgur.com/ZF4OOeB.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania
Final Fantasy IX Ultimania
(have two of these)
Final Fantasy XII Battle Ultimania and Scenario Ultimania and
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System Ultimania
(I have two of these)
FF Type-0 Ultimania (ludicrously thick; 800 pages?)
FFX-2 PS4/Vita port Ultimania
Vagrant Story Ultimania

FF Tactics Daizen official strategy book

Persona 3 Official Guide

Suikoden Series Fan Book - includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right

$10 each:

Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide
FFXV Lightning Master Guide
Final Fantasy Type-0 World Preview

Trekking on the World of Final Fantasy XII
- a wonderful unofficial post-release guide with quirky constrained-game stuff like trying to see how few steps you can take; world demographics like percentages of humans, Bangaas, moogles, etc. in each city. Great fun. I have *three* of these because I pick them up when I spot them, specifically to sell them onward.

Persona stuff, pictured here:
Persona Club P4 Fan Book

Persona 3 FES Official Fan Book "S.E.E.S."

Persona 4 Official Design Works

Persona 4 Perfect Guide

Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis

Persona 4 Golden Master Guide

Persona Magazine September 2014 and June 2014 - set of two - book-sized magazines filled with info about Persona, including an ongoing manga series. June has the "Miss Contest" part of the P4 story.

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.

Japanese PS3 games: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Assassin's Creed II, and White Knight Chronicles. Want to try your hand at playing a familiar game in Japanese? Give DX or AC a try!

US PS2 games: Prince of Persia, Xenosaga, and Xenosaga II, $10 each

$5.00 each:

Xenosaga I Scenario Book - Complete dialogue for the game.

Star Ocean II: The Second Story Official Guidebook & Basic Knowledge

Tales of Phantasia PS1 remake official guidebook

-----

Stuff I'm interested in buying:

* North American FFXV for PS4 - I have the Japanese collector's edition but can only get NA DLC, so I want the NA version.
* Persona 5 for PS4
* Assassin's Creed Origins for PS4
Discounted Amazon and PSN credit
Anyone who can beat the used prices on Amazon, you've got a deal!

Neverfade

WTS

Like-new PlayStation VR Skyrim bundle.
About 4 hours of use, clean, works great — just doesn't agree with my sense of balance!

Asking 300 after fees.

NeoGAF+ Seller!

WTB

Captain Novolin CIB. I am a Type 1 Diabetic since I was 8 y/o (32 now) and I played the absolute crap out of this as a kid growing up as it felt extremely relateable to me. It was also awesome to see a video game made about my disease that I was terrified about. It helped me cope with it a lot as I was growing up. So this game is close to my heart. The help is I want to get it CIB but I am looking for sub eBay prices. Any help would be a HUGE help.

I am attempting to own all Silent Hill games across all platforms and regions. Not as exciting as the mission above but it is my favorite series ever. Currently I have all US releases except fot the GH versions and SH4 the Room on PS2. Also have JP Silent Hill one and 2. As stated above looking sub eBay prices. All must be CIB and good condition.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!! Any questions just ask.

WTB

Captain Novolin CIB. I am a Type 1 Diabetic since I was 8 y/o (32 now) and I played the absolute crap out of this as a kid growing up as it felt extremely relateable to me. It was also awesome to see a video game made about my disease that I was terrified about. It helped me cope with it a lot as I was growing up. So this game is close to my heart. The help is I want to get it CIB but I am looking for sub eBay prices. Any help would be a HUGE help.

I am attempting to own all Silent Hill games across all platforms and regions. Not as exciting as the mission above but it is my favorite series ever. Currently I have all US releases except fot the GH versions and SH4 the Room on PS2. Also have JP Silent Hill one and 2. As stated above looking sub eBay prices. All must be CIB and good condition.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!! Any questions just ask.

Any chance you want soundtracks, too? Pretty sure I have the Silent Hill 4 soundtrack somewhere amongst my gaming stuff.

ptown

C5NDlML.png

Paypal only.
US continental shipping preferred.
All prices include shipping.
Please PM if interested.

FOR SALE

Free stuff with purchase (just ask in PM)
DVD Grave of the Fireflies
Blu-ray 127 Hours

Miscellaneous
Statue Ultra Street Fighter IV "Mad Gear Exclusive" Poison 1/4 scale statue pre-order (Pop Culture Shock Collectibles) - PM for more info

Carlmundo

Neo Member
WTS Steam Codes

[Have]
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince $5
Street Heat $4
EmergeNYC $5
Sceelix - Procedural Power $15
Virtual Pool 4 $2
Balloon Chair Death Match $2
Abatron $2

[Want]
PayPal

Kei-

Pm Sent^

Selling 2x Life Is Strange: Before The Storm deluxe edition. Looking for $15 Paypal F&F or $12 Litecoin

Uncharted 4 Triple Pack (Gives you access to Lost Legacy and Multiplayer pass 1 and 2.) Looking for $18 Litecoin or $22 Paypal F&F

WTS

Acer Predator XB271HU - 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync - £500

MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 TI - £650

I've owned them both for just over 5 months. Original boxes and packaging - UK only.

PM me if you're interested, thanks.

rokkerkory

F/S: HD digital movies

1. John Wick
2. Bourne Legacy
3. Transformers Age of Extinction

All on ultraviolet.

$6 for all 3 via PP or Venmo

WTS - Paypal

PSN PS4 European Region Codes
Planet of the Apes Last Frontier - $12.5
Nine Parchments - $10
Super Hydorah - $7.5

PSN PS4 North America Codes
Invector - $12.5
Ultimate Chicken Horse - $10

Xbox One Region Free Code
Night in the Woods - $12.5

Jirotrom

If you find the price cheaper anywhere else I will beat it. Im a Neogaf Plus Buyer and seller, thanks!!
BROFORCE: $3.00 SOLD
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: $10.00 SOLD
Deathtrap $3.00 SOLD
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: $10.00 SOLD
Hurtworld $5.00 - SOLD
NBA 2K17: $5.00 - SOLD
The Escapists - Base Game: $4.00 SOLD
Undertale $3.00 SOLD
XCOM® 2 $15.00 SOLD

80 Days $3.00
1993 Space Machine $1.00
A Story About My Uncle: $3.00
Armello: $5.00
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation: $15.00
Beyond Eyes $2.00
Bionic Commando: Rearmed $2.00
Broken age $3.00
Copoka $1.00
DiRT Rally $15.00
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack $1.00
Eterium: $1.00
Event[0] $3.00
Furi: $5.00
Galactic Civilizations® III: $5.00
HackyZack: $2.00
Husk $2.00
Jotun $4.00
Kentucky Route Zero: $5.00
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition $4.00
Kimmy $1.00
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight $3.00

Neon Drive (Steam) $2.00
Nongünz: $3.00
Offworld Trading Company: $5.00
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD: $10.00
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You: $3.00
Pillars of Eternity: $13.00
Plague Inc Evolved: $7.00
Rise of the Tomb Raider: $17.00
Risen $2.00
Sacred 3 Gold $3.00
Scanner Sombre: $2.00
Seasons After Fall: $4.00
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun $15.00
Shoppe Keep: $1.00
Simpleplanes: $3.00
Space Run Galaxy $2.00
Steamworld Heist $2.00
Stellaris: $15.00
Stories Untold: $3.00
Superhot: $11.00
The Banner Saga: $5.00
The Escapists - Escape Team: $1.00
The Shrouded Isle: $2.00
War for the Overworld: $4.00
Worms W.M.D: $7.00

Zabby

WTS:
50 Euro PSN refill for Spanish accounts - €42 or $50
Paypal accepted.

I just bought this card without realizing that it doesn't work on Italian accounts.
Need to sell it to buy the correct one, I took the price down to sell it faster.

PM me if interested.

Top Bottom