• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed Exposé: Milo, Breitbart Collabed Directly With Nazis For Years

Lime

Peter Thiel wants feudalism back

I wonder how many in Silicon Valley think like him. The tech companies are heading towards such work structures

And former Slate guy about to make his exit:
yToZ8lv.png

https://twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/916052258931871744

Why do they always run away?

Have some conviction in your beliefs fellas.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The most disturbing part about this is the various "liberal" people who are secretly shilling for Milo and friends. All of these fuckers need to be named, shamed, and fired.

Shit that is why tech and games media doesn't fight back against bigot, they are in on it to no surprise

Wow. Much of this is nuts, particularly towards the end where supposedly 'left' media producers/writers/editors were sending Milo some tips and leads to attack.

And people wonder why many activists/progressives tend to view them with distrust.

Some tech writers being outed in this piece. What a bunch of weasels

Jesus, one of the writers for Silicon Valley was in touch with Milo too

bfc964966ed48f708e195b60950f5405.jpg

IrishNinja

Some interesting sections:

look at there receipts right here, goddamn I love this
man you can really see dudes like sunderland not straying too far from Vices racist-as-fuck founder

Dan Lyons has deleted his twitter, in case you're curious

of course he did

The most disturbing part about this is the various "liberal" people who are secretly shilling for Milo and friends. All of these fuckers need to be named, shamed, and fired.

exactly this, give this trash no place to hide

They’re gonna do it with Kaep as well. Just like they did with Ali

yupppp

All his surreptitious liberal minions make you wonder what all those people who supposedly don't support Milo but are concerned about the dangers of "deplatforming" really think.

it was always pretty transparent before, now it's just clear as day

jtb

Banned
steve bannon and milo being virulent nazis? not a surprise.

but silicon valley?? the home of "well actually" "just asking questions" types who spend their days MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE (*for straight white males)???? lol wait that's not a surprise either

Lime

Milo fans among Twitter's staff:

DLZxJitVoAArZOT.jpg

And I wonder why Twitter constantly verifies fucking neo-nazis

FyreWulff

8qpvxNc.png

what the fuck

no wonder the targets of GG have all worked with each other instead of hoping tech peeps will do anything, i think they probably had radar for this shit

Milo fans among Twitter's staff:

DLZxJitVoAArZOT.jpg

And I wonder why Twitter constantly verifies fucking neo-nazis

The inaction we see in Silicon Valley and the media is, like many women and minorities have been saying, entirely intentional. The whole thing is rotten.

Lime

Dan Lyons has now closed his Twitter account. Apparently he couldn't handle an inch of the shitstorm that people like Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn have gone and still go through, who he otherwise smeared.

Zaph

Dan Lyons has now closed his Twitter account. Apparently he couldn't handle an inch of the shitstorm that people like Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn have gone and still go through, who he otherwise smeared.

Snowflakes

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
they are always projecting

when they talked about a liberal media conspiracy, this is what they did

these guys are scum. they need to be destroyed no excuses.

Boke1879

8qpvxNc.png

what the fuck

no wonder the targets of GG have all worked with each other instead of hoping tech peeps will do anything, i think they probably had radar for this shit

Yup. I mean we knew how shit was going down in the tech industry, but at this point with all the inaction you gotta assume some are either in on it or don't mind what's going on.

Alucrid

Banned
The 59-year-old Pinkerton was put off by a cartoon of Pepe the Frog conducting the Trump Train.

”I love art," he wrote inline. ”I think [Breitbart News Network] needs a lot more of it, but I don't get the above. Frogs? Kermit? Am I missing something here?"

amazing how someone outside the alt right sees their stupid pepe

also steven bannon writes emails like a fucking moron

Dude---we r in a global existentialist war where our enemy EXISTS in social media and u r jerking yourself off w/ marginalia!!!! U should be OWNING this conversation because u r everything they hate!!! Drop your toys, pick up your tools and go help save western civilization.

Dude!!! LMAO! ... Epic.

gfxtwin

His official statement? He had bad vision and couldn't see the nazi salutes. Hmmmm...

"Recently I learned that Buzzfeed had acquired a large volume of my private emails. Within them are conversations with friends, colleagues and loved ones going back some years. Buzzfeed reproduces some of these emails in its coverage today. In addition, a video has emerged that shows me singing karaoke in a bar in Texas in 2016. Unbeknownst to me, Richard Spencer fans made racist hand gestures during my rendition of ”America The Beautiful." These same racists took a video of the event and sent it to Buzzfeed this week.

As some of you know, I have severely impaired vision and I did not see these hand gestures happen. Here is the statement I have just sent Buzzfeed:

"I have said in the past that I find humor in breaking taboos and laughing at things that people tell me are forbidden to joke about. Everyone who knows me has seen me make jokes about some awful things. But everyone who knows me also knows I'm not a racist. As someone of Jewish ancestry, I of course condemn racism in the strongest possible terms. I have stopped making jokes on these matters because I do not want any confusion on this subject. I disavow Richard Spencer and his entire sorry band of idiots. I have been and am a steadfast supporter of Jews and Israel. I disavow white nationalism and I disavow racism and I always have.

”I have severe myopia, due to a congenital eye defect, as has been widely reported and as many people know or have seen from my squinting during public speeches. In a dark bar, I did not see these hand gestures. If I'd have realized white nationalist losers were hailing me as their leader, I'd have immediately walked off stage. I stand for, as always, race-blind nationalism. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm enjoying my honeymoon with my black husband."

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/

pigeon

Banned

Alucrid

Banned
Probably depends how they got access to Milo's email account.

who knows

But the men were spying on each other.

In April 2016, Yiannopoulos asked Bokhari for “a complete list of the email, social media, bank accounts, and any other system and services of mine you have been accessing, and how long you’ve had access.” Bokhari confessed to having logged into Yiannopoulos’s email and Slack, and had used Yiannopoulos’s credit card for an Airbnb, a confession Yiannopoulos quickly passed on to Larry Solov, the Breitbart CEO.

Wilsongt

His official statement? He had bad vision and couldn't see the nazi salutes. Hmmmm...

"Recently I learned that Buzzfeed had acquired a large volume of my private emails. Within them are conversations with friends, colleagues and loved ones going back some years. Buzzfeed reproduces some of these emails in its coverage today. In addition, a video has emerged that shows me singing karaoke in a bar in Texas in 2016. Unbeknownst to me, Richard Spencer fans made racist hand gestures during my rendition of “America The Beautiful.” These same racists took a video of the event and sent it to Buzzfeed this week.

As some of you know, I have severely impaired vision and I did not see these hand gestures happen. Here is the statement I have just sent Buzzfeed:

"I have said in the past that I find humor in breaking taboos and laughing at things that people tell me are forbidden to joke about. Everyone who knows me has seen me make jokes about some awful things. But everyone who knows me also knows I'm not a racist. As someone of Jewish ancestry, I of course condemn racism in the strongest possible terms. I have stopped making jokes on these matters because I do not want any confusion on this subject. I disavow Richard Spencer and his entire sorry band of idiots. I have been and am a steadfast supporter of Jews and Israel. I disavow white nationalism and I disavow racism and I always have.

“I have severe myopia, due to a congenital eye defect, as has been widely reported and as many people know or have seen from my squinting during public speeches. In a dark bar, I did not see these hand gestures. If I'd have realized white nationalist losers were hailing me as their leader, I'd have immediately walked off stage. I stand for, as always, race-blind nationalism. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm enjoying my honeymoon with my black husband.”

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/

That last comment about black husband...

Reminds me of some other outrageous, blonde, right wing hack... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
they are always projecting

when they talked about a liberal media conspiracy, this is what they did

these guys are scum. they need to be destroyed no excuses.
Jesus christ......
giphy.gif

The amount of people saying give him a platform over the years :mad:

Top Bottom