• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Byking announces ‘new sense drawing action game’ Abyss Memory: Fallen Angel and the Path of Magic for Switch, PC

Bullet Club

Byking announces ‘new sense drawing action game’ Abyss Memory: Fallen Angel and the Path of Magic for Switch, PC​

Due out on April 28.

1ZaWATa.jpg

My Hero One’s Justice and Magicians Dead developer Byking has announced “new sense drawing action gameAbyss Memory: Fallen Angel and the Path of Magic for Switch and PC (Steam). It will launch on April 28 for $19.99 with English and Japanese language support. A demo is coming soon.

Further details were not announced.

Watch the announcement trailer below.

Source: Gematsu

Pejo

Maybe I'm just behind the times, but what is a "new sense drawing action game"? That trailer might as well have been 2 donkeys farting on each other, I have no idea what this game is.

Bullet Club

Maybe I'm just behind the times, but what is a "new sense drawing action game"? That trailer might as well have been 2 donkeys farting on each other, I have no idea what this game is.
I also have no idea what it's about. Maybe it's like Scribblenauts or Drawn to Life.

A demo will be out soon so that should shed some light on it.

Top Bottom