• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

California: Black People Are Now White People

Raven117

Oct 5, 2015
USC admission guidelines”

hey, I white now. Want to get some potato salad and listen to some contemporary christian music?
Bro! You are going to love everything slathered in mayo and every dish has some sort of boiled egg in it. We need to get your caught up with English Premire League stats like yesterday.

Serious note, why are they picking on the Somali and Sudanese? You know, countries that have had severe issues over the last 20 years.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Damn even Iraq is white. Imagine escaping middle eastern dictatorships to make it to university in America and then not even catching some minority points.

ChainedMaster

Oct 20, 2012
so they basically said the mid east is White. So that means Trump isnt racist with his travel bans. And Palestinians are white there goes the lefts entire anti-Israel argument.
Racism has become a misnomer these days. Jews are white too, but the general public will call anti-semitism racism. And I doubt you'll ever hear someone say, "nuh uh! Jews are whites
! That's anti-semitism, not racism!" Then there's the fact that semitism isn't restricted to Jews. So yeah

Race isn't so important in racism (funny I know).

Last edited:
Reactions: DrJohnGalt

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Racism has become a misnomer these days. Jews are white too, but the general public will call anti-semitism racism. And I doubt you'll ever hear someone say, "nuh uh! Jews are whites
! That's anti-semitism, not racism!" Then there's the fact that semitism isn't restricted to Jews. So yeah

Race isn't so important in racism (funny I know).
Jews are white thats why Hitler and the KKK loved them so much.

And anti-semtisim means specifically and only Jew hatred, it was a term literally created to make Jew hatred sound less evil and more scientific so yes it is restricted to Jews. No it does not mean you are against semetic lingustics.

But my post was a joke. Its just funny to see all these groups that the left constantly lumps in with minorities listed as white. All of a sudden a whole swath of brown people just go transformed into having white privilege.

ChainedMaster

Oct 20, 2012
Jews are white thats why Hitler and the KKK loved them so much.

And anti-semtisim means specifically and only Jew hatred, it was a term literally created to make Jew hatred sound less evil and more scientific so yes it is restricted to Jews. No it does not mean you are against semetic lingustics.

But my post was a joke. Its just funny to see all these groups that the left constantly lumps in with minorities listed as white. All of a sudden a whole swath of brown people just go transformed into having white privilege.

You're right, anti-semitism has always been used to denote hatred of Jews, but I'm pointing out it's a misnomer just like racism has become. And yes I know you were joking but I think it's interesting to point out.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Bro! You are going to love everything slathered in mayo and every dish has some sort of boiled egg in it. We need to get your caught up with English Premire League stats like yesterday.

Serious note, why are they picking on the Somali and Sudanese? You know, countries that have had severe issues over the last 20 years.
Because peace in the region is being obtained ;)